Nancy Grace 11/13/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was watching the live stream all day and media were already there when the find was made

That's what I thought too, but I can't figure out why else they would haul him in for a lie detector. Maybe it's because he centered in on a one mile stretch of a large river and they just happen to hit paydirt. Or potential paydirt. Or non credible paydirt. Still not clear on that yet.

OK - so if LE didn't find anything of evidentiary value.....where is the bag of stuff that was found????? Somebody took it somewhere, right?

on another thread there is a pic of KC and Caylee and KC has a shamrock pend...necklace on....I heard it was a shamrock pendant found....I cant post the pick or link....or I would

So do I.
And the media was hanging around there since early am!!!

Well that's good to know. I don't know why, but I feel sorry for LP....the interview he gave over the phone after LE left the scene...he sounded so dejected. I mean - here he is trying and using his own money and they are making fun of him and asking him to take a lie detector test!

am i wrong in my thinking?

CA and GA speak out tomorrow on NG.

What did they look like?

Just normal little craft beads about a quarter inch in size. Multi colored. I think they were strung together with something but they may have just been stuck together with river muck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487