Nancy Grace 11/13/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Diver says there was gumby toy in garbage bag under cement block in water

Thank you for starting this thread mamad!
Now I need to get the remote out of Hubby's hand! lol!

:blowkiss: No prob Sweet! I didnt see anyone start one as many like I did thought she wasnt going to cover it today.. good thing I got off the LP search thread and looked on CNN! Hahaha.. too much multitasking today.. well at lease on computer screens! didnt do any house work or work today...

Thought it was a 4 leaf clover...but the investigators got there and 'broke it apart' ..it was a Gumby Toy. WHAT?

Saying the bones were actually rocks and they were only seized as found property.

LE left toys with divers....."bones" were actualy rocks

Thank goodness she's talking about the developments today with Caylee's case! :clap: I missed everything and am just trying to catch up, but I understand CA is claiming the bag that was found by the divers was planted and OCSO wants LP to take a polygraph. She also said when Casey heard the news of the finding, she registered no emotion at all.

The diver is explaining finding the bag, and says it was under the silt. If Cindy is trying to say it was planted, it would be difficult to bury it under the silt if it was planted.

TM........says this is so crazy. He says this is how LP said he was going to write the script. TM clearly upset with LP.

OMG ~ she's talking with Tim! :eek: He's saying he already side scanned the area. He's also saying expert divers can tell stones from bones and he's telling Nancy if she'd found these items she would've called LE first before the media. Go Tim!!! :clap:

TM on!!! Ohhh...this should be good. Saying this is exactly how LP 'told him he would write the script on Sunday.' Essentially accusing LP of lying???

NG being confrontational with TM. TM saying LP put on a 'circus show' and accuses him of calling the media FIRST....

Oh MY

When is eveyone going to admit that media was there before the search started?

TM saying they did sonar on the river for 3 1/2 hours on Sunday.
LP asked for Tim's divers and was told that they weren't diving as the sonar showed nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487