Nancy Grace 11/13/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(mybold)
Is this rumor or fact? Link? Careful now...

your bolded part is IMO. the rest is fact....actually its the opinion of lots of other people too, look around the net most of the sites that contradict good old lenny & murt are banned from being linked here. now im starting to wonder why? I also wonder how far and wide the greed has spread....

Mr. Lohr,
Thank you for your excellent coverage of this case and your personal involvement in searches for the missing!
I don't know if you can provide an answer or some insight--
But I feel very confused about what's going on right now-- Tim Miller previously stated his solid belief that Caylee was deceased. Then today he said "IF Caylee is deceased..." etc. It seemed TES left Orlando earlier than previously planned-- I imagine this was due to organizational logistics and the need to keep searching for others, but I don't understand Miller's apparent shift in viewpoint and whether that had any bearing on his decision to leave Orlando. You state that there are a lot of things going on behind the scenes. The Anthony's say "there's so much more to this story" than we know. In your opinion, do you think it's possible Caylee actually is alive or that there was some sort of kidnapping hoax? Maybe it's completely wishful thinking, but I don't know how to interpret all the conflicting/confusing information we've been seeing in recent days. Can you help fill in the blanks?

TES did not leave because of the Anthony's or their attorney. The Anthony's did not attempt to stop the dive. Neither did their attorney. In regard to donations to TES, specifically by LP, I encourage you to contact him and ask him to provide a copy of a check. That should be easy to produce. In regards to the other $30.000 people are talking about, that is not true.

your bolded part is IMO. the rest is fact....actually its the opinion of lots of other people too, look around the net most of the sites that contradict good old lenny & murt are banned from being linked here. now im starting to wonder why? I also wonder how far and wide the greed has spread....

The banned links have nothing to do with LP and Murt. But everything to do with plain old childish behavior and bad reporting by those sites.

So lenny and murt are banned from links here??? geezz can't keep up with rules. have been sick and sleeping . take me days now to find all new rules.. well better sign off .. dont want to get in trouble.. my fingers have a mind of their own sometimes..

Thank you too LI MOM .. wow i wasnt to invisible .. thanks all .. :)

The banned links have nothing to do with LP and Murt. But everything to do with plain old childish behavior and bad reporting by those sites.

which is exactly what has been happening here. reporting ie; speculating

What I found curious was Cindy's reaction to today's "find". I found her to be a bit too calm about it all. Why?

I have seen reactions from other families when there was a possible recovery of a body and this wasn't one of those reactions unless many such finds had occurred over many years. Not at 21 weeks. Not when it was unclear what was found, but appeared to be a possibility.

You've forgotten one thing. Tim is expected to be everywhere to find every missing person, yesterday. LP is committed only to finding Caylee. At some point, that has to take a huge toll.

He isn't expected to be everywhere, just where he says he is going to be. He said he would be in Florida for some time, searching and searching. To me it is a matter of going back on his word. He knew Anthony's didn't want him to search before he set this up. He knew there were other familys more cooperative before he set this up. He knew it would take a lot of money to do the search before he set this up. He knew people were coming down there from all over the country to help with the search. He knew many gave money to help search for Caylee.

Or maybe the next time there is a search we just send the searchers to each and every McDonalds to just wait for her to show up. She seems to appear there when there is a search in progress.

Cindy isn't very creative with her lies. How come it's always a McDonald's and never a Burger King or Carl's?

So lenny and murt are banned from links here??? geezz can't keep up with rules. have been sick and sleeping . take me days now to find all new rules.. well better sign off .. dont want to get in trouble.. my fingers have a mind of their own sometimes..

Thank you too LI MOM .. wow i wasnt to invisible .. thanks all .. :)

please read the whole quote. gosh. see thats how things start getting all twisted.....

What if Tim had said something about how much money he could make by finding Caylee's body while surrounded by news cameras? How would that be interpreted?

BTW, I would never simply say, "I hope this is her" because the last thing I want is for that sweet little girls to be dead, even though I know that she is.
I don't know how I would interpret that coming from Tim. Tim and LP have very different styles. If LP did say "Just think Tim, you could hold Caylee's skull up in front of the cameras..." then he must really believe that Caylee will be found in that river. The context of that conversation was LP trying to talk Tim into putting divers in the water. LP may not have tact but he seems to have conviction that Caylee is there.

The last thing I want is for that little girl to be dead but she is. Today I was saying, over and over, "I hope this is her." I can't imagine saying "If she is dead, I hope this is her."

TES did not leave because of the Anthony's or their attorney. The Anthony's did not attempt to stop the dive. Neither did their attorney. In regard to donations to TES, specifically by LP, I encourage you to contact him and ask him to provide a copy of a check. That should be easy to produce. In regards to the other $30.000 people are talking about, that is not true.

Thank you.

He isn't expected to be everywhere, just where he says he is going to be. He said he would be in Florida for some time, searching and searching. To me it is a matter of going back on his word. He knew Anthony's didn't want him to search before he set this up. He knew there were other familys more cooperative before he set this up. He knew it would take a lot of money to do the search before he set this up. He knew people were coming down there from all over the country to help with the search. He knew many gave money to help search for Caylee.

And he did it twice! And he bailed out on the Kesse family as well as the Caylee search.

What I found curious was Cindy's reaction to today's "find". I found her to be a bit too calm about it all. Why?

I have seen reactions from other families when there was a possible recovery of a body and this wasn't one of those reactions unless many such finds had occurred over many years. Not at 21 weeks. Not when it was unclear what was found, but appeared to be a possibility.

Right on SS... Will kc still go to trial monday the 17th?? she bought make-up.. tia

IMO their calm presence goes along with what they have been saying all along, "Caylee's not dead". If they were to get frantic at this point it would disregard their stance on the entire situation. I was waiting for CA to react exactly as she did, I knew it. JMO!

Cindy isn't very creative with her lies. How come it's always a McDonald's and never a Burger King or Carl's?

Because that is the only point of reference she has. That is the only place she ever took poor little Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo