Nancy Grace 11/13/08

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope NG or someone on CNN will question the validity of KFN....see the other thread on KFN & Dennis M...... wonder if they will have the same car for raffle and raffle tickets?.....Also, if they want to find the elusive LIVE Caylee, why not just putr the info out there on national TV while they're there? And what does LA being there have to do with it?
That is easy! Lee has been out investigating and has found out "things". He is under some kind of secret agreement not to say anything until Monday at the presser, of course. ;)

ETA: And with that I bid you all a goodnight.

I just wanted to thank whoever posted the link to LP and Rob's forum. I wondered what their take was on all this and Rob explained it. Rob seemed to be a very forthright and honest guy when he was on here before.

Maybe they'll tell us who was dead in the trunk of KC's car since they don't think it was Caylee??

I sure hope they don't say Marvin the Martian. I've always liked Marvin.

"You are making me very, very angry."

TIM MILLER SAID "I searched that area & I'm very good at it"

TIM MILLER SAID THAT LP SAID "Tim, just think how much money we would make - with all the cameras around & you holding Caylee's skull"

Didn't the annoucement say they were going to have a press conference on Monday 11/17? Isn't this the day that KC goes to court on the fraud charges or am I wrong?

LP may get lucky and find Caylee in that water, but if he does, it will only be luck. It won't be because of any of the ridiculous 'clues' he's created/and or imagined, IMO. According to LP, Caylee was dumped in the Amscot dumpster on the 27th....no, she was buried in the woods on the 27th...no, she was placed in the dumpster near Tony's apartment on ??...no, she was buried in the woods on the 18th...no, she now was dumped in the river on the 25th.

Gimmie a break! How can anyone take this guy seriously?

Well, if luck is what it takes, that's fine with me. I just want Caylee found.

any news yet on the LE being at the anthonys tonight

I have not heard about them being there tonight. Their next door neighbor reported they were there in unmarked cars earlier today and took a paper bag with them when they left.

TIM MILLER SAID "I searched that area & I'm very good at it"

TIM MILLER SAID THAT LP SAID "Tim, just think how much money we would make - with all the cameras around & you holding Caylee's skull"

**Bold is mine**

Tim Miller said ...we will search until we find her....makes me wonder???

I guess that is what $12,500.00 is good for, huh?

Something is HINKY about ALL of this-every bit of it, from Nejames hosting the initial night at his club and the BIG check presented, to the sudden end of the search and then the falling out with Mr. Padilla and the mudslinging that has ensued. Something is ODD in all of this.:eek:
ITA...it's almost like you want to "punish" the lot of them for behaving so badly. It's all too weird.

I very much respect David and his integrity as a Journalist is above reproach. I understand why he cannot speak to certain issues. His intention here is not to drop tid bits. He simply stated things are not always what they seem. In fact, he does know much more than we could possibly know as he has been on the ground in the middle of everything for weeks. I admire him for being there and think he is doing an excellent job in reporting.

SS I respect you opinion on this person but I have to tell you, I have respected others, had faith in, confidence in and I am to the point now I trust no one in this. It seems all in some form, or some way or another have some kind of agenda. I knew better but I let the propaganda and others opinions influence mine. Not anymore. I trust no one.

SS I respect you opinion on this person but I have to tell you, I have respected others, had faith in, confidence in and I am to the point now I trust no one in this. It seems all in some form, or some way or another have some kind of agenda. I knew better but I let the propaganda and others opinions influence mine. Not anymore. I trust no one.
Indeed. Question everything.

Here are the questions I would like LP to answer during his Polygraph

1. Did your Nephew Tony return the 50k Bail Money to you?
2. Did Casey really tell you about the "Script" or did you hear it 2nd hand?
3. Did you plant any beads under that tree ?
4. Did you plant the bag of toys?
5. Are you planning on writing a book?
6. Did you inject yourself into this investigation to make a profit?
7. Are you pretending to know more than you do just to increase your "TV Time"
8. How much money have you made through the death of Caylee Anthony?

i wonder how much longer before cindy says the one armed man did it?:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member