Nancy Grace 11/13/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No disrespect intended but it seems like everyone has the same answer...I know more but I just can't tell you at this time...I'm not the right person to tell you this...etc. if someone knows something about LP that we should know say it! Either that or stop dropping tidbits that just add to the confusion!

Well said! I know some had reservations when LP came to town and bailed out KC. Some said that it kept her from talking. I don't believe it did since she already had an attorney by that time and was advised not to talk. She has been in jail now for what 3 weeks or a month and still no information. I will say that about TM bashing LP on NG when he said he wouldn't go on her show again is childish. This could have been handled by phone and he should not have appeared on NG tonight. People are also frustrated by TM saying that he is coming and will stay until he finds Caylee then he ups and calls the search off after about 30 hours or so. The first time was understandable but this time some of us are wondering WTH. It may all be on the up and up but it sure makes you question motives.

any news yet on the LE being at the anthonys tonight

Take what I say how you like, but know that I have always attempted to provide you with the facts.

Not everything is as it seems.

I see things that occur on the scene and then I watch something totally different being released. The sad thing is that many of the people doing that have the same knowledge but do nothing with it because of their own personal agenda. I cannot discuss certain aspects of this case; however I can tell you that there are people out there that are purposely spinning things and using this child's disappearance to their own benefit.

There are a lot of things going on behind the scenes that you do not know. Please do not make rush judgments in this case.

Things will come out in due time. In the mean time, please remember that this is about Caylee and nothing else.

Thank-you! I respect your reporting.

I suspected as much, and would not be surprised at whatever underhanded or shady dealings have cause people to feel betrayed or fed up with LP, or whomever else for that matter. As I have nothing else to base my opinion on but what has played out in the media and that which is being insinuated through rumor, my opinions are obviously less informed than those more intimately involved in this case. Lest you read too deeply into my comment I have been fairly certain from the start LP is a charlatan, and would never doubt the good intentions of TM.

I agree. Charlatan is the exact same word I used a few days ago to describe my feelings about LP's character. Too much of what he does is questionable, to say the least. We know know that Tim, who has proven himself to be honorable over the years, as well as LE and the FBI, all have misgivings about LP. I think that's worthy of our attention.

I just thought of a possibilty. Tim says the donations received by TES on the Caylee search totalled to $70,000.00 and they were in for $100,000.00, SO what if some of the money that has been collected in the Caylee donations and wherever else??? was lumped together and given to TES as a "cut your losses and leave" type of donation? Is that a remote possibilty? Just seems hinky that the $30,000 that they took to go elsewhere, brought them up to speed on NO losses on the Caylee search expenditure. 30+70=100/I am feeling sick about all of this I have to tell y'all.:confused:

I just thought of a possibilty. Tim says the donations received by TES on the Caylee search totalled to $70,000.00 and they were in for $100,000.00, SO what if some of the money that has been collected in the Caylee donations and wherever else??? was lumped together and given to TES as a "cut your losses and leave" type of donation? Is that a remote possibilty? Just seems hinky that the $30,000 that they took to go elsewhere, brought them up to speed on NO losses on the Caylee search expenditure. 30+70=100/I am feeling sick about all of this I have to tell y'all.:confused:

Do you have a link (sorry) to show that Tim received $30k? It was posted earlier that the $30k is a reward being offered, not a donation.

No disrespect intended but it seems like everyone has the same answer...I know more but I just can't tell you at this time...I'm not the right person to tell you this...etc. if someone knows something about LP that we should know say it! Either that or stop dropping tidbits that just add to the confusion!

Keep an eye on myfoxorlando.

I very much respect David and his integrity as a Journalist is above reproach. I understand why he cannot speak to certain issues. His intention here is not to drop tid bits. He simply stated things are not always what they seem. In fact, he does know much more than we could possibly know as he has been on the ground in the middle of everything for weeks. I admire him for being there and think he is doing an excellent job in reporting.

Look I have the utmost respect for TES and all the volunteers who help them search but TM acted like a spoiled child having a tantrum today. And it isn't the first time. I think he owes the people who have donated money, time, food and water why he broke his word and didn't stay until Caylee was found. Also why there was never another mention of the "search" for Jennifer Kesse. Am watching NG AGAIN to try to figure this out!

Just jumping in & havn't read the thread

Did Tim Miller say that Today was "Scripted" by Leonard?

I very much respect David and his integrity as a Journalist is above reproach. I understand why he cannot speak to certain issues. His intention here is not to drop tid bits. He simply stated things are not always what they seem. In fact, he does know much more than we could possibly know as he has been on the ground in the middle of everything for weeks. I admire him for being there and think he is doing an excellent job in reporting.

Very well said :clap::clap:

I also read David's Blog and enjoy it. I also understand there are things he cannot discuss. This is not about search results and it's not just David saying these things. There seems to be an undercurrent of this stuff and why don't we just get it out and discuss it?

Meet and Greet Saturday

Bart says she and the Anthony's will be on both CNN and Nancy Grace Friday night. Saturday morning at the Anthony "Help Find Caylee" command center on Goldenrod Road between Colonial and the 408 at the Old National Guard Armory, Kid Finder's will hold its first ever "Meet and Greet" from 9am to 12. They invite people to come out and meet the Anthony's, and get familiar with all the other missing children. And then on Monday, Bart says they will hold a press conference where they will share with the public some information they have not yet shared about why they believe Caylee is still alive. According to Bart, Lee Anthony will be there. They have no time slated yet.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...=18&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1 (Bolded by me)

Why do they have to wait until Monday? Hype. How is this any different than anyone else dangling carrots in front of the media's face? It isn't.

Amen to this! I really admired the man during the Holloway case but I have lost respect during this case. TM needs to keep to his word. These other people like the Anthonys or LP or anyone else dont' matter. It is caylee that matters. We are looking for caylee, aren't we??? TM needs to put his ego away and think of this baby. I haven't seen LP doing anything so bad. I think if he did make a comment about making money it would be fore TES' operations, not to make money personally. I haven't seen LP make a dime on this case. Only spend his own money. Everyone has been donation to TES to find Caylee and then he ups and leaves!! Just cos he's in a huff over LP? Who cares about LP. Find Caylee!!!

Look I have the utmost respect for TES and all the volunteers who help them search but TM acted like a spoiled child having a tantrum today. And it isn't the first time. I think he owes the people who have donated money, time, food and water why he broke his word and didn't stay until Caylee was found. Also why there was never another mention of the "search" for Jennifer Kesse. Am watching NG AGAIN to try to figure this out!

TM has more waffles than a pancake house. At least LP kept his word to look for Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mbennett90