Nancy Grace - 11/19/08

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Did you read the article just below this one? The one about GA is going to be Kidfinder's spokeman for the Orlando area? :rolleyes:

PUHLEEZE - since they searched for Trenton Duckett (supposedly), maybe they offered the job to his mother before she committed suicide

Hi Everyone - I've been an enthralled lurker on this thread for weeks and weeks til I joined yesterday. Couldn't stand not being involved. Hi Graphicsgal - I'm a graphic designer too! :) Nice to meet you. :blowkiss:
And welcome to you too!! :)

Speaking of laptops, I think that is why Baez filed the motion to allow one into jail with him...so the perp can use it. I also think that is why Judge Strickland will deny his motion.
Aren't jailhouse visits between attorney and client still monitored by having a deputy standing in the room or right outside the room? IOW, I didn't think she and Baez are actually "alone" that she could be able to use the laptop.

Did you read the article just below this one? The one about GA is going to be Kidfinder's spokeman for the Orlando area? :rolleyes:
Yes I did.
George may be named the spokesman, but Cindy will get in on it in some way, I can see it now!

PUHLEEZE - since they searched for Trenton Duckett (supposedly), maybe they offered the job to his mother before she committed suicide

Does GA not read the newspapers or watch TV? Why are they still aligning themselves with Kidfinders? And how could CA & GA have just looked at DM and SM (of Kidfinders) and not have gone ugh!:crazy:

Yes I did.
George may be named the spokesman, but Cindy will get in on it in some way, I can see it now!

Oh yeah! CA will do all the talking and GA will just smile that weird smile he has. :rolleyes:

I really cannot take much more of the A's.:rolleyes:

I havent read the whole thread yet but, my goodness its so obvious that "shrine" in Caylees room was set up as a PR stunt probably by MN to make the A's look sensitive. I would bet anything those photos were not up there before this tour!

Cindy says she should every right to look into everything. She accuses LE of delaying looking into tips.

No delay could ever equal the amount of time that KC and Cindy waited. Surveillance tapes have date and tiem stamps that can be matched to receipts. Did KC or Cindy provide any surveillance tapes or time stamps other than the one verified siting of Caylee on the 15th?

Cindy says she should every right to look into everything. She accuses LE of delaying looking into tips.
Cindy wil automatically confirm they are Caylee just to "prove" what she says.

I havent read the whole thread yet but, my goodness its so obvious that "shrine" in Caylees room was set up as a PR stunt probably by MN to make the A's look sensitive. I would bet anything those photos were not up there before this tour!
It even seems there are more photos now than when she gave Greta the tour a few months ago. It sure doesn't look like a room a toddler would've been living in! MOO

It really boggles the mind......

What are these people that allegedly see Caylee thinkng ?

Oooh,,,,,,That looks like Caylee. I should call Cindy & let her know. But first I'm going to finish my hamburger.

Does anyone think that Cindy might be making up these sitings? I hope LE taps her phone.

Oh dear. This case has made me so cynical. NG made so much of Cindy's statement that KC could not bear to sleep in her own room with all the pictures of Caylee on the walls, and had to hug a teddy bear to get to sleep, and I just kept thinking "Cindy spin". I don't believe her. Nice to think everyone else will go to he**, while all the A's will be allowed through the Pearly Gates. I'm withdrawing more and more from all this madness - just waiting for the trial now.

SWell, we had ScotpSpeak, now we can have Cindy-Spin

This is exactly what I thought when I heard CA saying this. How do you go from the way she talked to her mom in the first taped phone call to this poor pathetic child? It was nothing but more lies and putting on the "poor me" act.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I agree.

But I guess since LE said they are NOT following any more sighting tips, people will have no choice but call the family with endless Caylee sightings.
Notice how it was OCSD that said that. Other jurisdictions may still be following up. Don't kid yourself, OCSD is still checking out local sitings, no matter what they say.

I believe that. I think Cindy has made the house into a shrine for Caylee.

George slept on the couch. OMG OMG OMG

Oh, Cindy, God will NEVER let you into heaven so don't even go there.

My concern about CA ever going to heaven is that she will become the bouncer on the door and not let anyone in unless they agree with her perception of reality. A closed door policy.

There are only a few weeks until trial. The parents are going on tv to tell everyone why they think Caylee is still alive. I am sure we will hear that the air samples are not conclusive and are "bad" science, that many people have called in live sightings to CA, (but not to LE -I guess they are all afraid of LE), that KC is so sweet and loving she would never do such a thing, and that LE has only focused on KC since Day 1 and not looked anywhere else.

Well, LE and the FBI think that the air samples are sufficient and air sample techniques have been around for a long time. (think OSHA, EPA and DEQ) KC is not a sweet, loving person. (well at least not this version of KC, maybe her other self is nice). LE has looked at KC because she lied about everything, even where she worked and took them on wild goose chases when all they were trying to do was help her find her missing baby.

Then there is the stinky car.

I can't wait for Marlene to jump in and call the forensicx "junk science"

The only other time I have ever felt this type of anger toward a family that unfortunately found themselves to be victims, is with the LP (SP) trial. I trully couldn't believe his mother. She was something! Showing up with the respirator and all. She's still breathing just fine. Defending her murderous son to the end.

YUCK. (Oh, and by the way, she had a "pansy" husband too. Still does.)

MOO

I'll tell ya, Overbearing mothers seem to be the common demonator for many of the True Crazies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HubCitySleuth
Back