Nancy Grace - 11/19/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You bet piratemom! Just as OJ's people redecorated his house when the jury took its tour. Who does Cindy think she is fooling?

I'm sure OJ has been an inspiration to this entire family. Not said as a joke.

That's exactly what I said this morning..... Baez isn't taking any chances she might talk in her sleep.

Interesting that he also made sure they weren't left alone for more than a few minutes at a time.

No wonder Casey spent all day at his office.... he knew he couldn't trust the idiot. lol

I am not sure, but it seems to me that legally, he did not have the right to insist on such a rule. Unless HE wanted to post a guard there himself, he really had no say on where she slept or who she talked to.

I'm sure OJ has been an inspiration to this entire family. Not said as a joke.

And, not taken as a joke, gardenhart. It's a pretty nerve wracking and sad saga isn't it? I just can't believe the way Cindy, George and Lee are acting. Each day brings something more head shaking.

piratemom and all,

Sorry, I hadn't read your thread before I posted. I agree to that attempt to make KC look good with all of the pictures.

She was told not to sleep in that room by the defense. I don't think she had a thought one way or another. She doesn't seem to worry about anyone but herself.

After watching Nancy Grace this evening and seeing the tour Cindy gave of their home, I have come up with the proof the Anthony's are set to release about why they know Caylee is alive.
Cindy said the public was beginning to send Christmas gifts for Caylee. And we all know you don't send gifts to a person who is not alive.
That's it! Cindy-type proof.
I'm taking a bow now, folks. :clap:

After watching Nancy Grace this evening and seeing the tour Cindy gave of their home, I have come up with the proof the Anthony's are set to release about why they know Caylee is alive.
Cindy said the public was beginning to send Christmas gifts for Caylee. And we all know you don't send gifts to a person who is not alive.
That's it! Cindy-type proof.
I'm taking a bow now, folks. :clap:

Just like the movie, "Miracle on 34th Street", they show the gifts and cards sent for Caylee -- just like they proved Santa was real. He is isn't he?

I believe that. I think Cindy has made the house into a shrine for Caylee.

George slept on the couch. OMG OMG OMG

Oh, Cindy, God will NEVER let you into heaven so don't even go there.

No offense, but I don't believe you should presume to know WHO God will or will not allow in. And.... it's Heaven, with a capital H.

Just like the movie, "Miracle on 34th Street", they show the gifts and cards sent for Caylee -- just like they proved Santa was real. He is isn't he?

Be careful, cyberborg! You know what they say about believing in Santa Claus. When you stop believing in Santa, you get underware for Christmas!

Don't hurt me...don't have time right now to read from page 1...but did you guys discuss the part where TL said that Casey was on the laptop when her mom came to get her? Whose laptop? I thought the one she took from Cindy was kaput.

Notice how it was OCSD that said that. Other jurisdictions may still be following up. Don't kid yourself, OCSD is still checking out local sitings, no matter what they say.

I doubt that. Once she was officially charged with murder, they have no more obligations to follow up on sightings of a live Caylee. I would assume they are working on making their case against Casey stronger. They stated they have the evidence she is dead. Why would they lie about that?

One question: When or why would LP have ever been in Casey's room? There was no reason for him to have ever been in there.... or is he just going by what the female SG told him? At first, he talked like he hardly ever went in the house... now he talks like he was practically a fixture there. Strange!

Don't hurt me...don't have time right now to read from page 1...but did you guys discuss the part where TL said that Casey was on the laptop when her mom came to get her? Whose laptop? I thought the one she took from Cindy was kaput.

IIRC. KC had a working notebook from CA she was actively using in TL's apartment until afterwards, when LA came to collect her stuff [took 2 hours] it was BSOD.

Be careful, cyberborg! You know what they say about believing in Santa Claus. When you stop believing in Santa, you get underware for Christmas!

Susan: "I believe... I believe... It's silly, but I believe."

Kris Kringle: "Now wait a minute, Susie. Just because every child can't get his wish that doesn't mean there isn't a Santa Claus."

Sigh. Caylee needs a Secret Santa to represent her.

Weird that Casey couldn't be in her room because I clearly remember when TM went to meet with the family he said she was in her room the whole time on her laptop....?

cindy said casey slept on an air mattress in her room for the first week she was home.

IIRC. KC had a working notebook from CA she was actively using in TL's apartment until afterwards, when LA came to collect her stuff [took 2 hours] it was BSOD.
So within the same evening the computer went down? Ok...me thinks now that stinks as well. FWIW...my daughter taking my laptop would be reason alone for me tracking her down and pulling her home by her hair.

No offense, but I don't believe you should presume to know WHO God will or will not allow in. And.... it's Heaven, with a capital H.
My religion, FWIW, doesn't use a capital H. Sorry for being slightly OT.

So within the same evening the computer went down? Ok...me thinks now that stinks as well. FWIW...my daughter taking my laptop would be reason alone for me tracking her down and pulling her home by her hair.

Yes, there was a thread as to whether it was a virus, whether KC knew CA was coming for her and was busy deleting files (and Windows systems files) or, whether LA was researching it and tried to render it unusable while he was at TL's apartment.

I think forensics recovered a lot of files on the computer anyway, if not all.

haha I know- forget the car even! My son knows not to mess with my computer!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back