Nancy Grace - 11/7/08 Friday

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Nah.... CA found KC via Amy after taking the car home, that was when GA called LA to go home and CA was just returning with KC. It was the papers left in the car that led them to KC.

That is right but GA did tell the Tow Yard guy that they had just found his daughter but they still did not know where their granddaughter was.

this is why I think there is something wrong with these statements.

They didn't actually find KC until CA found the info for Amy and called her but GA says that they already found her. Which is it?

What exactly did CA tell GA? Whatever it was was not the complete and utter truth. He believe that KC had already been found but she had not.

Now this is something I don't get. I've heard it both ways:

1) Cindy was in contact with KC who kept promising to bring Caylee by and didn't.

2) Cindy didn't hear from KC the entire time from June 15 until she dragged her out of Tony's apartment.

Which is it?
Well, consider the source - Cindy.

I thought she was supposed to dep the $ and ended up saying she was held up at gunpoint for it, or am I totally confused?
Thank you for saying that - - I still can't read the documents, print too small but I remember something about that also, was it in the documents?

Now this is something I don't get. I've heard it both ways:

1) Cindy was in contact with KC who kept promising to bring Caylee by and didn't.

2) Cindy didn't hear from KC the entire time from June 15 until she dragged her out of Tony's apartment.

Which is it?
In her interview with LE and in the bond hearing, CA claims that she had contact with KC every day - either through conversation or text.

Thank you for saying that - - I still can't read the documents, print too small but I remember something about that also, was it in the documents?

It was in the GA interview, he doesn't really finish the story but eludes to the detectives having already heard about the story from LA. He mentions it in the same line of speaking as when he went to the Sports Authority and confronted Ryan S about kc being employed there.

I also remember that and something about he trying to press KC for information, like if the guy knew her where she lived, he could hurt her and said CA shut him down, saying something like "I'll handle it."

I'll bet that Cindy never failed to tell George what an unfit mother she thought Casey was, too. moo

I think Casey killed Caylee and was an unfit mother.

If my daughter was doing sleepovers with her boyfriend, on her computer when she was home and stealing from everyone, I would tell my husband my daughter was acting less than fit, too.

...right, and for the amount of money George had sold a car for, sound like she found and doctored an old deposit slip of his.

What did she do with the cash? or did she ever have it?:confused:

This really does say a lot, doesn't it? Why on earth would they be digging around their back yard?

Yes it does.....Why on earth would they be digging up there back yard looking for Caylee if Casey had told them that she was with the Nanny.

I'm convinced that the Anthony's know more than their saying

Honestly the more stories I hear about kc the more I tend to think they really were ok with her living there and not questioing her too much out of fear. I think they were afraid of what she would do out on her own, I think they had a feeling she coulnd't hack it on her own and knew she needed their supervision.

Lots of drinks at Fusion, food to cook for boyfriend(s), shopping at Target, etc. Maybe even paid her $500 cell phone bill with part of it.

It is my understanding she was trying to say she deposited the cash into her parents account, even giving them a deposit slip which was obviously phony according to GA.

It sounded like she told them that she had deposited money into their account and somehow produced a deposit slip that demonstrated this...
I got that impression too but I still can't figure it out. I thought it was kind of funny that George thought Baez was a public defender. :)

It was in the GA interview, he doesn't really finish the story but eludes to the detectives having already heard about the story from LA. He mentions it in the same line of speaking as when he went to the Sports Authority and confronted Ryan S about kc being employed there.

My interpretation from the interview was Casey pocketed money she was suppose to put into G/C's account, came up with a pretty decent deposit slip, and then when confronted that the money wasn't there broke down and cried about how she had been robbed at gunpoint and was too scared to tell them their money was gone.

That is the million dollar question.

Knowing what we know about Cindy I find it hard to believe that if this Nanny did exist that she didn't have her phone #

Cindy was a doting Grandmother........I'm sure Caylee would have wanted to talk to her Grandma at some point while she was at Zenaida's

No emergency #'s either -

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jseikel
Back