Nancy Grace 20 Aug 2008 - Let's Discuss

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Casey doesn't have to appear at the arraignment. I imagine she will go right home and let the lawyer handle the arraignment.

Shep Rocks!!!
:rocker:
Hi! :seeya: I completely agree! He was dripping with sarcasm talking about Casey. How disappointing that the $50K has been posted. She might be out sometime tomorrow afternoon, it seems there's still a couple things left to do before?

I thought in the other thread I read she doesn't have to appear in court tomorrow because her lawyer filed her plea and some waiver?

You and Kathyn are right... I did hear that she doesn't have to appear. Forgot. Thanks!

psych eval is the hold - checking to see if she is danger to herself - in AM

Hi! :seeya: I completely agree! He was dripping with sarcasm talking about Casey. How disappointing that the $50K has been posted. She might be out sometime tomorrow afternoon, it seems there's still a couple things left to do before?

Well that'll work out well for her family to schedule the massuer (for her full body massage) and a crew for a total makeover. After wearing those not so trendy jail attire for this long she'll need some new designer outfits to look perfect in while she is spilling the beans.

more burning of the body

I thought that too until I google how hot it MUST get

LP won't be talking to CA EVER according to Baez... (on Shep earlier).

Six pack of beer and a motel? WTH? LOL Hadn't heard that.

Dang! After all this, LP doesn't plan on talking to Casey - wants to let her be with her family for a few day! :mad:

Casey is going to LOVE the media attention - IMO

Yeah, LP forks over all this money, talks all this talk, and now has to admit what a sucker he is.

aw how sweeet he's gonna let her bond with her family before he questions her....yuke!!!! and that woman saying to bh u did what u came to do and succeed THE HELL HE HAS WHERES CAYLEE!!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alternative_hat_9417
Back