Nancy Grace 20 Aug 2008 - Let's Discuss

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
me too! I am a person who thinks that NG, because she has been a victim, really cares for victims rights.

I also think now that she is a mother she finds Casey Anthony's behavior in the days Caylee was missing despicable. I do too.:furious:

Definitely definitely agreed. Interesting how the tone of the show totally changed once she called in....

Wonder why LP said to those that have Caylee drop her off at a DRUG store.. I thought the pizza parlor would have been better LOL.

$250K now? I thought the reward was $225 . . .

A psych eval played a role in denying her bond being lowered, and Baez asked for that evaluation to be sealed. So, maybe the psych eval will be what denies her bond this time.
Hi Leila! I was thinking the same thing too. While it's not uncommon for a psych eval to be sealed, it did seem to contribute to the high bail so just maybe she won't get out. Do you know if it will be by the same psychiatrist/psychologist?

Wonder why LP said to those that have Caylee drop her off at a DRUG store.. I thought the pizza parlor would have been better LOL.
Personally I thought it rather eerie he said "drug store" considering many thing the nanny, Zanny, is Xanax. :eek:

and that fact that he has alluded that Casey messes with drugs...bad choice for a drop off LOL

Great the next excuse by Casey...mexican drug cartel stole her..thanks to info on Glen Beck...

Wow. Seems like LP recently got a big reality check handed to him (probably from Baez). Just days ago, LP stated he would be eating and sleeping in the same room with CA until she talked. Apparently LP had no idea how far the Anthony's and Baez will go to protect their world of denial.

Makes me ill the Anthony's aren't jumping at the chance to use LP's skills to hunt down the person they KNOW has Caylee. They just can't locate this person right? Well isn't that what LP and all BH are paid to do? Hunt people down?

Did anyone catch what LP said would happen to the bond money if Casey committed suicide?

Yep, I heard Baez said that no one from Padillas camp would be allowed to talk to her and he has already instructed her not to talk to anyone. That was all a bunch of bull that stuff he was saying how he could get her to talk. Do you think if she really told her parents anything that they would tell LE? forget it. I hope LE has the house bugged but I doubt it.

Not surprising. I hope the Padillas decide to take their money and go home, if CA isn't going to give them any chance to get information. They're just going to be out a lot of money and look ridiculous after all this talking on TV.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sabrinalyyn
Back