Nancy Grace 20 Aug 2008 - Let's Discuss

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IMO, the Anthonys are most likely to tell LE...... BUT..... first they'll all to go along with some story that's not too bad.

snipped in the middle

Martyr Casey does her time & eventually gets out & blames Cindy for the rest of her life for getting police on her back.

I can see this maybe...because I can't imagine the GP's not wanting to (if it is the case) give Caylee a proper burial.

That is the point right there. Casey will start talking and Cindy will start washing her pants and planting pizza in her trunk.

Its pointless.

had to quote myself.......regarding what Cindy will do with the information if Casey starts "talking" when she gets home.

This show has more commercials then anything I have ever watched..it has gotten worse through the years~

I must go satisfy my nicotine craving... Pat and the leopard glasses drove me to it. BRB

She is spending time with those adorable twins of hers

This show has more commercials then anything I have ever watched..it has gotten worse through the years~

I was just thinking that- they had commercials-showed a bunch of old clips then went back to commercials again. What the heck?

I'm BBBBAAAAACCCKKKK!!!!! Wow - thought my poor ole puter was gonna blow up!!!

If you sent me your email - guess what?

YOU'VE GOT MAIL!! Enjoy all - now I have to go back and catch up!

Do you guys get those annoying "comcast newsmakers" interviws? They are sooo long and annoying and whenever i hear that music come on I want to punch something lol

I'm going to be optimistic -- as hard as it is to do.

I think IF (big IF) Casey opens up to Cindy, George, or Lee and tells them what happened to Caylee (if she has gone on to Heaven), I think they will turn her in and tell LE what she said. I think they will be furious that she has made a mockery of their family and took away their precious granddaughter and niece. Okay, this is how I would act, so here's to hoping.

Oh, that video -- just heard the clip where she says "Mama Papa"...tears that quick.

house could be bugged at this point

We have to assume the Anthonys are fully aware that's possible.... they won't take any chances.... they'll talk about nonsense out in the open.... they'll talk about anything potentially incrimminating to any of them ONLY where they know it's 'safe.' Maybe even write instead of talk.

One thing to keep in mind also.... I think the Anthony's credibility is SO beyond repair that once the prosecution brings up all their defending of Casey.... a jury might very well choose not to believe them on the stand.

They COULD be a big liability to Casey..... IF the prosecution does a good job.

Lee is probably the only one who will be halfway believable.

Last night, that lady Pat was laughing it up and just so not taking it seriously. I'm so glad Nancy called in to refocus this........

Last night, that lady Pat was laughing it up and just so not taking it seriously. I'm so glad Nancy called in to refocus this........
me too! I am a person who thinks that NG, because she has been a victim, really cares for victims rights.

I also think now that she is a mother she finds Casey Anthony's behavior in the days Caylee was missing despicable. I do too.:furious:

Dang I wish I could be in on that evaluation....

A psych eval played a role in denying her bond being lowered, and Baez asked for that evaluation to be sealed. So, maybe the psych eval will be what denies her bond this time.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sabrinalyyn
Back