Nancy Grace: 2009.08.31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and one more thing....If Misty would have PASSED her tests with flying colors, does anyone think Tim Miller's head would be firmly planted under the bus? Think about it! Another no brainer. :bang:

I am going to bed also. To give an opinion about Ronald and Misty is NOT trashing them. It is just my opinion that both Ronald and Misty know where Haleigh is and what happened to her.

To cite Ronald's record and how he has gotten away with so much is NOT trashing him. It is stating the truth.

To state that Ronald is standing by Misty, who is clearly lying, is NOT trashing him. For me to state that Ronald looks cold and evasive is NOT trashing him. IMO, his demeanor on NC tonight did him no favors. I deeply resented his attorneys laughter.

We all have our opinions and our right to them. Goodnight, and maybe tomorrow will bring progress in the search for Haleigh.

FWIW, What TM's motives were or not for releasing this info, it doesn't change what the info tells us.

In the ANs tapes, alot of people slammed the person who released the tapes of ANS stoned out of her mind while quite pregnant. Who gives a flying leap who released that tape or why? It was what it was. ANS was doing drugs while pregnant.

Same situation here. Misty is a liar hands down.

I posted this downstairs, but I'm starting to believe Ron hasn't got anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance, and always have been on the fence. Good job tonight Nancy Grace.

What I'm seeing, call me dumb, is I believe this is a concerted effort to rally around Ron and support him, help him see what's going on. It's obvious he wants to believe Misty, but like he said, "let them fry no matter who it hurts". He was also asked point blank if that includes Misty. Good answers Ron. He appears truthful and to the point to me.

I believe these talking heads have come together to help Ron see the light that Misty knows more than what she's saying. The polygrapher was right on target, believable and knowledgeable. I think this particular show was done for Ron's benefit solely. Help him see the light of day.

I also am inclining to believe LE may have contacted these players notifying them somethings coming down the pipe soon and Ron will need support and guidance through this Hell he's getting ready to have to face.

He appears to really stand by what Misty told him that she awoke and found Haleigh gone and back door propped open. He says til evidence shows him differently, he's believing her.

It's looking like Ron is going to get a double Whammy. Lord help him, if he is innocent. Won't be long now, things are changing quickly.

Bless you. I feel so bad for Ron. :(

Good interview,obvious NG likes RC and knows he loves his child and had nothing to do with her disappearance.I'm glad he has a good lawyer now.

Although I do believe Misty is involved, I am not convinced that Ron had anything to do with Hayleigh's disappearance. However I am curious about your comment. How could know that Nancy knows he loves his child and had nothing to do with her disappearance. I mean we really do not know that for sure, how could we?

When Ron and Misty merged, it created the perfect storm!

If people ever DO convince rc that misty knows more than she is saying, then they all have to drive over to AS's house and convince her and TN..

I would imagine he released them because he knew what was coming from Ron and Misty, that they were going to throw him under the bus, because she looks bad. And I would imagine he filmed them in the first place, so if anything came out of it they would have it on tape. And it has helped in the search to find Haleigh because it is getting information out there that Misty is not telling the truth, and it's putting pressure on her.which is something that should have been done long ago.

I'm no expert but I would imagine that when doing polygraphs and voice analyses it's just a normal, standard procedure to videotape them for later analysis and for proof what happened at the session, just like videotaping interrogations. I expect that TM's testers did just what they were used to doing. I would be very surprised if that sort of thing wasn't routinely videotaped.

I said Tim does amazing work, I also have personally met him and worked with him a bit on a local case. I have tried to understand a reasoning behind him filming this and releasing these videos, I cannot come up with one good reason on how that helped find Haleigh. I also do not understand his choice of who he brought in for these test. I admire Marc K as well and he too appears to have some questions regarding how Tim has handled all this.

Hopefully as the pressure on them mounts Misty and Ron will crack and finally tell the truth about what happened to Haleigh.

I understand them being video taped, but are they routinely released to the media before a person is charged with a crime?

I'm no expert but I would imagine that when doing polygraphs and voice analyses it's just a normal, standard procedure to videotape them for later analysis and for proof what happened at the session, just like videotaping interrogations. I expect that TM's testers did just what they were used to doing. I would be very surprised if that sort of thing wasn't routinely videotaped.

To be honest, I have never seen one released like this before without it coming from the Sunshine law after it had been filed.

Most private polygraph tests are not discussed in public, but 99% are stemming from an attorney for their client's benefit.

Someone stated that the reason Tim decided to go ahead and put these out was because they were lying about him. I have never seen or read that Tim said anything like that. What I did read is that he said Misty told people she had taken it and discussed it openly.

Tim Miller said Misty was telling people about taking the tests.....reporters started contacting Tim about this....so, he released the results to the media and LE. I think Misty was purring about how she passed the tests with flying colors....Tim knew better and set the record straight. Now, people who have praised him and respected him in the past, doubt him and question his motives. Sorry, Haleigh. The man who could possibly find you...who has dedicated his life to finding the lost....is being tossed aside by your father and others. Maybe...someday...

When there are three different attorneys representing a husband, wife and grandma, they are protecting someone and it's not Haleigh!

Tim worked with this man in Aruba and it was a huge huge mess, there is quite a bit of questionable info about him on the web. I do not have much faith in what this persons opinion of the test results are. I never stated I trusted RC and Misty over TM, I said I have to question the way Tim handled this.

FBI and LE have not confirmed Mistys test results one way or the other. I have faith in FBI and LE testing ability. I have also never stated Misty did not flunk the lie detector test. I am simply stating that I do not believe RC is involved in Haleighs disappearance. I don't believe Misty is directly involved in Haleighs disappearance either, but I feel like she does have some info that would help find Haleigh.

and TM was screwed over royally by that person

Tim Miller said Misty was telling people about taking the tests.....reporters started contacting Tim about this....so, he released the results to the media and LE. I think Misty was purring about how she passed the tests with flying colors....Tim knew better and set the record straight. Now, people who have praised him and respected him in the past, doubt him and question his motives. Sorry, Haleigh. The man who could possibly find you...who has dedicated his life to finding the lost....is being tossed aside by your father and others. Maybe...someday...

Not sure what to think about MN, but apparently, he is being thrown under the bus along with TM.

Misty Cummings' attorney, Robert Fields, feels Orlando-based attorney Marck NeJame was behind the tests and should not have been interfering with his client.

Fields said, "If there was an ethical obligation it was possibly breached. And it would've been by Mr. NeJame. Again, I wasn't there but that's my understating of what Misty and Ronald said."

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/11pm/default.aspx (Local News under Radar Map)

After watching this interview 3 times any creeping doubt I had that RC could be involved went out the window. It is obvious he doubts Misty, he wants answers and he wants the person to pay for their involvement regardless of who it is or who it hurts. IMO if he was involved and Misty was covering for him he would of been defending Misty. He did not defend Misty he said he wants proof, he said he doesn't get answers, he said she tells him the same thing she tells LE. Well LE obviously doesnt have proof Misty is involved in the disappearance they havent arrested her.

Tim stated she failed four polys now, well now we find out she has only taken 3 so she can't have failed four. LE won't confirm the results of their poly and I doubt FBI is giving out that info either. LE told RC long ago Misty was not considered a suspect. LE has said Misty is the key to finding out what happened to Haleigh that night, could there be hope by the Cummings family that Misty will recall one detail anything that will help them find Haleigh but that she is being truthful that she wasnt involved in what happened to Haleigh. If they boot her to the curb they lose that opportunity. All RC is asking for is proof that Misty is lying, he didnt scream from the roof tops that Misty is telling the truth, that he trust Misty, that he knows she wasn't involved he just wants proof that she was involved.

This latest poly indicates Misty doesn't know if Haleigh is dead or alive, if RC did something to Haleigh and Misty is covering wouldnt Misty know Haleigh was dead?

BBM- In earlier news it said she had taken 3 test and 30-50 hours of questions this was before Tim Miller came back into the picture.:twocents:

I understand them being video taped, but are they routinely released to the media before a person is charged with a crime?

AFAIK LE in this case haven't released their tapes before a person is charged with a crime.

I don't know if there are rules concerning private testing situations but I suppose it might be a matter of agreement between the involved parties. Was anything signed about how the results were going to be treated and was it conditional upon whether she got the result she wanted or not?

Don't you think Misty wanted the tests all over the media if she passed? That was the whole point of taking them, clearing her name, and that wasn't going to happen if the test results were kept in the closet and nobody heard what she said and what she was supposedly honest about.

Really, it's her own fault. She didn't have to ask or agree to be tested. She knew she hadn't done well in her previous tests, and I'm not sure why she thought anything had changed and she could pass this one. Her attorney wisely advised her not to take the tests. She ignored that advice at her own risk.

IMO the comments from LE upon the release of these test results quite clearly confirmed that Misty failed her previous polygraphs. They said they had learned nothing new, which means that she's failed miserably before.

To be honest, I have never seen one released like this before without it coming from the Sunshine law after it had been filed.

Most private polygraph tests are not discussed in public, but 99% are stemming from an attorney for their client's benefit.

Someone stated that the reason Tim decided to go ahead and put these out was because they were lying about him. I have never seen or read that Tim said anything like that. What I did read is that he said Misty told people she had taken it and discussed it openly.

Almost every TV show or interview has a quote or interview from Tim, refuting
Misty and or Ron's claims. I think it is a shame, because Tim's heart was in the right place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo