Nancy Grace: 2009.08.31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just now watching and to be honest... I feel like RC knows more than what he is "allowed" to say... Whether that be LE telling him not to elaborate or whatever. When NG was asking him over & over about MC failing, I saw a man that looked like he wanted to cry... he looked completely sad to me. He looked like he wanted to say more but knows that he can't. I still don't understand why marry her, why eat with her, share a bed with her, etc... What always comes back to me is this... remember that comment by Cobra, where RC said "keep your friends close & your enemies closer"? Maybe I'm completely wrong & that's ok... but I still don't believe that RC personally did anything to lil Haleigh...i do believe Misty is guilty as sin though...and she didn't do it alone.

maybe he wasn't sad and maybe he wasn't about to cry... maybe I'm just softhearted and felt that way cuz my hormones are wack LOL

BBM - I always go back to the video of a giddy Misty outside the courthouse - beaming like a bride on her wedding way, about to marry the man of her dreams and she's just talking and smiling and then comes Ron and he just storms past her, saying NOTHING and she runs and chases him. I've seen that walk (of his) before and he was angry. I, too, wonder what compelled him to marry her - especially because he didn't seem too happy about it. (Or happy that she was beaming and excited and his DAUGHTER was MISSING).
I want to think that he did it - just completely NOT thinking about it, trying to show that he believed her and was standing by her. Especially in those early days.

I don't think he was sitting there, COLD and stoic - I saw the sadness on his face. But I was VERY disappointed that he continued to stand by Misty.

OMG! I cannot believe that anyone is even thinking that Tim has 'motives'! IMO, Tim Miller is all about doing the right thing for missing children and missing people. I do not give a flip if Ronald or Misty get offended about anything. This is about the search for Haleigh Cummings!

I am surprised and disappointed at M. Klass. I have so respected him.

I wish Ron would revert back to the days when he would look at the floor and not directly at the camera. When he stares into the camera with his icy cold eyes, clenched jaw and motionless demeanor, he looks positively scary. I wouldn't want to meet this guy on a starless night in a dark alley.

Misty Cummings said she did not call her attorney before taking the polygraph because she thought she could take it on her own.

Statement taken from article at link tehcloser submitted.

WTH? Didn't her lawyer state in an earlier news article that MC asked him about taking it and he advised her not to but she did it anyway? Didn't she write that in the document posted in her handwriting and signed by her? Blatent lie, imo.
It can't get any clearer to me that she is lying.
New poll-Who lies more? Casey or Misty?

I posted this on another thread and am bringing it here, also.

I have never in my life witnessed such.. I honestly believe Ron, Misty and his family may just have Casey and the Anthonys beat when it comes to deflection and lying..

It would be my opinion that Tim brought in the best people he could find for the tests, recorded them so things would not get "twisted" as it is trying to do now, and released it to the public after probally being in utter shock from the test results, to expose it for what it is and to put pressure on those who need it.. All to help find Haleigh...I sure don't need to question him (TM)...JMO of course

Guess we will just have to agree to disagree - I understand turning them over to LE but I cannot understand releasing them to the media and having someone who was present "blog" about the test. For the record had Misty passed with flying colors I would of felt the same way. All this did was confuse the issue more, the rose was not new information, I guess it did put pressure on LE to actually do something about the rose, it put pressure on LE to publically haul Tommy and Lindsy in.

I would imagine he released them because he knew what was coming from Ron and Misty, that they were going to throw him under the bus, because she looks bad. And I would imagine he filmed them in the first place, so if anything came out of it they would have it on tape. And it has helped in the search to find Haleigh because it is getting information out there that Misty is not telling the truth, and it's putting pressure on her.which is something that should have been done long ago.

I missed the first and second showing, I was busy with my kids.

Thank you Patty G.

Just a few thoughts I am jotting down while watching:

1. FBI and LE never commented on the results of MC's two previous LDT's. They refuse to either confirm or deny if she failed. However, if we look at LE's response to the latest round of tests MC took~ they do say something along the lines as it's no suprise to us, or nothing new. That's our confirmation. She did fail all three, IMHO.

2. LVA interviewer says that MC is "lying" (his own word) about the pee on the blanket.

MC: "I started freaking out and didn't know where Haleigh was" ~ deception indicated.

MC: "looking under beds and closets" ~ deception indicated.

MC's reply to question of: Do you know anything about her going missing? was...Nothing at all ~ deception indicated.

MC: I don't know what happened, I just think ~ inaccuracy (inconclusive)

MC: It's just a suspicion ~ false statement, deception indicated

MC: I don't think Haleigh is dead ~ inaccuracy

Bottom line the LVA interviewer gave his professional opinion that she was involved and she does know something about the disappearance of Haleigh. (I posted this because it answers a lot of question that have been asked about what else was asked on the LVA)

TM states that the polygrapher indicated to him from MC's statements (4 ppl) that there was two or more ppl involved. So that when Haleigh was taken out of the house she doesn't know which one took her to her final destination (IMHO, TM is letting us know that he too thinks she is deceased by the final destination remark).

TH Dr. says MC is pretty disturbed in his clincal opinon.

I don't have a comment about RC's interview at this moment.

They sure are showing themselves, IMO. Hope they keep it up. Go RC & MC. Keep talking.

Busy, I knew earlier today when it was announced that Ronald would be on NG how tonight would turn out on every thread. No matter what Ronald said or did tonight would not have been the right thing by some (but I am sure I will hear disagreements on that note, too). It does no good for the people who do believe Ronald to even argue. (Yes, I have seen the baiting posts waiting on responses. I am glad to see no one fell into that trap tonight.)

I saw where some posted they could watch him and be objective, but I didn't see it happen. I saw none of the things being said about him. People are only going to see what they want to see. I saw what you did and not deceit, coverup, or Ronald trying to deflect.

Most believe Ronald is guilty. I am surprised they haven't strung him up in the nearest tree tonight by the way he has been portrayed here. Sheesh! I am glad vigilante justice is illegal! Ronald would have been hung without a trial months ago. Misty would not have lasted past sunup on Feb. 11th, imo.

I see people are questioning how Tim Miller handled it???...OMG! Lord have mercy... *thud*

I said Tim does amazing work, I also have personally met him and worked with him a bit on a local case. I have tried to understand a reasoning behind him filming this and releasing these videos, I cannot come up with one good reason on how that helped find Haleigh. I also do not understand his choice of who he brought in for these test. I admire Marc K as well and he too appears to have some questions regarding how Tim has handled all this.

It is my understanding that Tim wasn't going to release anything except to LE until he found out that MC was lying about him and throwing him under the bus after she begged him to let her take the tests. In his 8/27 interview on Prime News he states that he has never been put into a situation like that.
(being asked to arrange tests to be done so someone can clear their name)
IMO, all he was doing was defending himself instead of laying down and taking it while someone is slandering his name. He was trying to help find Haleigh by giving the tests and knowing which direction to look in. It's rather obvious now that R and M don't like the results of the tests and which way TM is looking-directly at them. I can't understand why Misty would even want the tests unless she really thought that the ones given to her by LE she passed (which is what she stated LE told her-which I cannot imagine them doing so-in her mind maybe she thought the statement they were "satisfied" with the results meant she passed).

This is the exact same situation he was in with the Anthony's.
They did not like what he was doing so they bad mouthed him.
I feel bad for him-what he's been through in his life gave him the inspiration to help others in the same situation he was once in and they turn on him and bite him in the *advertiser censored*.

bbm

The only motives I would question are Ron and Misty's not a man as devoted as Tim Miller. And quiet frankly I am shocked that anyone here, who by the nature of this forum, knows more than most about how hard Tim works and how honest and moral he is..........could question his motives. Sad day, when a man of utmost integrity gets questioned, and a pass issued to Ron and Misty.
Thanks, teh...I couldn't have said it better myself. I have no more words.

:blowkiss:

I see people are questioning how Tim Miller handled it???...OMG! Lord have mercy... *thud*

I know, makes you sick, doesn't it?
I ask myself how I would of handled it and I wouldn't of done anything any different than he did. There is no way in hell I would lie down and take the slandering people have done to him.
What do they want-for Tim Miller to take a polygraph test? GMAB!
I am signing off for awhile before I say something to someone that will get me in trouble. I really like this forum and don't want that to happen.

I have to say...I thought it was brave of RC coming on NG. I'm sure he knew Nancy wasn't going to go easy on him...and still his attorney allowed him to do the interview. I don't see it as an attempt to deflect...probably because there is something very telling about "failing miserably" on a LD test. What I did see on that man's face was utter despair. In the past, I have thought he looked icy cold...even downright shifty. But, that's not what I saw tonight. I'm beginning to see a man slowly coming to the realization that all is not what it appears to be. JMHO...

Busy, I knew earlier today when it was announced that Ronald would be on NG how tonight would turn out on every thread. No matter what Ronald said or did tonight would not have been the right thing by some (but I am sure I will hear disagreements on that note, too). It does no good for the people who do believe Ronald to even argue. (Yes, I have seen the baiting posts waiting on responses. I am glad to see no one fell into that trap tonight.)

I saw where some posted they could watch him and be objective, but I didn't see it happen. I saw none of the things being said about him. People are only going to see what they want to see. I saw what you did and not deceit, coverup, or Ronald trying to deflect.

Most believe Ronald is guilty. I am surprised they haven't strung him up in the nearest tree tonight by the way he has been portrayed here. Sheesh! I am glad vigilante justice is illegal! Ronald would have been hung without a trial months ago. Misty would not have lasted past sunup on Feb. 11th, imo.

Yes, people will see what they want to see. No one wants him strung up....good grief. It's is that we see it differently.....my God, it's not personal. It's about finding out what happened to Haleigh. If we wake up tomorrow and this case is solved, and Ron and Misty had nothing to do with it great!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not going to take it personally.............but to compare posters with different beliefs to vigilantes.......man that's just too much.
I mean it's a sad day.

...and yet I don't see that kind of hostility. I see people trying to reconcile what's going on. LE has said this is not a "stranger" abduction. That puts the focus on the people who were the closest to Haleigh. It makes sense to look at RC and MC...but I don't think anyone here would want to exact justice the way you suggest.

If someone took my daughter and held her for six months while I would be thankful and grateful that she was found alive - I certainly would want the person who took her to pay dearly for what they had done.

Well of course Busy, ITA! I'm just saying that he didn't say that he wanted the perp/perps to pay dearly or punished to the fullest extent of the law. He said that he wanted them to "fry". The only way that would happen would be if HaLeigh is deceased. I found it a very odd choice of words, but like I said..maybe that's just me!..

When the poly results were announced, I remember the most slack being given to Ron and Misty were that they would withhold judgment on Ron until they saw if Ron stood beside her despite the results. Then the goalposts were moved to whether or not they tried to toss Tim Miller under the bus. Now both of those are being rationalized away?

I believe Ron is looking everywhere including right in front of him. I think it was obvious RC has some doubts about Misty but he kicks her to the curb he might feel like he loses all chances of finding Haleigh. I am not Haleighs parent and I find it very very difficult to give up hope that Haleigh is alive, as her father I am sure giving up that hope is next to impossible. LE gave out info that they thought Haleigh could be alive, LE has stated that his wife holds the answers as to finding Haleigh, by cutting her out of his life he is giving up hope. IMO he is starting to accept that Haleigh might not be alive anymore, and he is doubting Misty but isn't willing to give up all hope at this point.

*Snipped*

~Misty is the Key~

That is the MANTRA around here. We have heard it OVER & OVER for six months. Misty is the key!

Does anyone here think that Ron and the Cummings family have not heard LE say that?

Did it every occur to anyone that if Ron were to divorce Misty that he would be letting go of the "key" to finding his missing daughter? The LINK to finding his baby girl (per LE)? That if he divorces her she will probably bolt and move to Michigan, or wherever she may go - Canada with Padilla :)rolleyes:) and he will lose any possible chance of getting any information she MAY have - whether it is conscious or somewhere locked in her brain.

Misty is the KEY - remember? Would any of YOU throw away the KEY to finding YOUR missing child?

I don't think they are being rationalized away. I think some of us took what was initially said in the media and were shocked and responded. Then took the time to review the actual tapes and realized the tapes did not reflect what was being protrayed in the media at all. In addition to researching who was present and who conducted these test. Which allowed some to make a more informed opinion with the additional information.

When the poly results were announced, I remember the most slack being given to Ron and Misty were that they would withhold judgment on Ron until they saw if Ron stood beside her. Then it was whether or not they tried to toss Tim Miller under the bus. Now both of those are being rationalized away?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste