Nancy Grace: 2009.08.31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After watching this interview 3 times any creeping doubt I had that RC could be involved went out the window. It is obvious he doubts Misty, he wants answers and he wants the person to pay for their involvement regardless of who it is or who it hurts. IMO if he was involved and Misty was covering for him he would of been defending Misty. He did not defend Misty he said he wants proof, he said he doesn't get answers, he said she tells him the same thing she tells LE. Well LE obviously doesnt have proof Misty is involved in the disappearance they havent arrested her.

Tim stated she failed four polys now, well now we find out she has only taken 3 so she can't have failed four. LE won't confirm the results of their poly and I doubt FBI is giving out that info either. LE told RC long ago Misty was not considered a suspect. LE has said Misty is the key to finding out what happened to Haleigh that night, could there be hope by the Cummings family that Misty will recall one detail anything that will help them find Haleigh but that she is being truthful that she wasnt involved in what happened to Haleigh. If they boot her to the curb they lose that opportunity. All RC is asking for is proof that Misty is lying, he didnt scream from the roof tops that Misty is telling the truth, that he trust Misty, that he knows she wasn't involved he just wants proof that she was involved.

This latest poly indicates Misty doesn't know if Haleigh is dead or alive, if RC did something to Haleigh and Misty is covering wouldnt Misty know Haleigh was dead?

What bothers me is, whether she passed or failed the poly is moot but -- afterwards she shared new info on a dream with a party and maybe 4 people. It seems everytime there is some new info that should be aggressively pursued.

RC sticks with the original set of inconsistencies but there are new ones. Is MC trying to deflect or is this her way of spilling some 'half truths'? She cannot tell the truth or cannot recall but the story is evolving and, to me, that needs to be explored to see what comes of it.

Lacks focus on the fundamentals, a solid story and, timeline ..... just like the A's. A story should not change if it is a true experience and recounting.

If any of you caught the firstcoast news at 11...links should be up soon, the interview with Ron and Misty leaves little doubt as to whom Ron's is standing by. They wasted no time in throwing Tim Miller under the bus. That should open alot of eyes.
It should...it SHOULD...but will it? Somehow I have my strong doubts that nothing will achieve the "eye opening" that so desperately needs to happen.
What a darn shame.
Ron said that he knows that Misty has NOTHING to tell LE that will help to find Haleigh. I feel like I am going to be sick....Literally.

Poor Haleigh.

I don't believe the 4 people and dream info is anything new. LE stated they did not learn anything new at all from these tapes. I think that is part of the big problem is when things are released to the media people assume it is some new information that has just been revealed, when in reality LE has known about it from day one.

What bothers me is, whether she passed or failed the poly is moot but -- afterwards she shared new info on a dream with a party and maybe 4 people. It seems everytime there is some new info that should be aggressively pursued.

RC sticks with the original set of inconsistencies but there are new ones. Is MC trying to deflect or is this her way of spilling some 'half truths'? She cannot tell the truth or cannot recall but the story is evolving and, to me, that needs to be explored to see what comes of it.

Lacks focus on the fundamentals, a solid story and, timeline ..... just like the A's. A story should not change if it is a true experience and recounting.

If any of you caught the firstcoast news at 11...links should be up soon, the interview with Ron and Misty leaves little doubt as to whom Ron's is standing by. They wasted no time in throwing Tim Miller under the bus. That should open alot of eyes.

Where can I find the link, teh?

I thought TM said she'd failed four tests, without qualifying the number of which kinds of tests she'd failed. Oh well.

BIG OL' FAIL!

I am so sick and tired of hearing RC talk about keeping the focus on Haleigh and bringing her home. He knows what happened to Haleigh, he knows how it happened, he knows why it happened, and he knows where she is right now. I hope she is found soon so justice can begin to be served. The BS needs to stop. MOO

I don't believe the 4 people and dream info is anything new. LE stated they did not learn anything new at all from these tapes. I think that is part of the big problem is when things are released to the media people assume it is some new information that has just been revealed, when in reality LE has known about it from day one.

Dunno, something sparked LE to interview Misty's brother and his wife for hours this weekend?

Im thinkin the blatent spin some people try to put on reality, isnt helping........I am confused as to why it is more important to aid players in deflecting rather than helping Haleigh receive justice in which she deserves........ let the cards fall where they may.......jmooc

Debs, I could be wrong, but I thought that LE had given Misty more than one test, then the FBI, and then Tim. That would make four tests. But, I could have forgotten or got mixed up, maybe someone else will remember.

I would have to agree, Haleigh being found is what is most important, and not only the blatent spin on reality but the out and out right lies by some people in order to deflect is why six months later Haleigh has not been found.

Im thinkin the blatent spin some people try to put on reality, isnt helping........I am confused as to why it is more important to aid players in deflecting rather than helping Haleigh receive justice in which she deserves........ let the cards fall where they may.......jmooc

So, big bad TM practically kidnapped poor little Ronnie and Misty and held them captive. It sure looked to me that Misty was thrilled to be taking the voice analysis test and being hypnotized. I guess when she heard the results, she changed her mind and, of course, so did her husband.

I would have to agree, Haleigh being found is what is most important, and not only the blatent spin on reality but the out and out right lies by some people in order to deflect is why six months later Haleigh has not been found.

Busy, you have high respect for Tim Miller, don't you? What spin can be put on the fact that Ron and Misty just threw him under the bus and blatantly LIED about him and his actions?

You're right, Haleigh has to be found and instead of Ron looking everywhere but right in FRONT of his eyes, is not helping. If you can't see that, I honestly don't know what to say anymore.

Debs, I could be wrong, but I thought that LE had given Misty more than one test, then the FBI, and then Tim. That would make four tests. But, I could have forgotten or got mixed up, maybe someone else will remember.
\

I remember this too. I thought that Misty said in an interview very soon after Haleigh disappeared that LE gave her the test and then did it again because she was so nervous, her hands were shaking.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=144221&catid=3

ST. AUGUSTINE, FL -- Misty and Ronald Cummings say they hoped Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch was going to help them find Haleigh Cummings, who disappeared in February.

Instead, they claim he took them out of town and tricked them the week of August 20th.

I sound like a long playing record but, this is shades of the A's. Rather than not be worried at all about any investigative techniques that may develop or surface leads to HELP find Haleigh ---- they are a LOT more concerned about the public's perception of themselves????????

Conscience of guilt? Knee jerk need to come out to media ASAP and respond with damage control?

RC wants the focus to be on the search for Haleigh but TES needs something to go on, somewhere to search -- you cannot not help and expect TES to search everywhere.

TES does the impossible, miracles take a little longer.

I sure do agree that all the outright lies have sure kept Haleigh from being found, things like something so simple as what she was wearing to bed that night so that an accurate Amber alert could be put out. It is beyond sad

You know what Wishperer I have been thinking this too many times. It would help me put into perspective his cognitive and behavioral replies and actions.

Is he on a 6th or 7th grade level? I'm thinking this just due to my own personal insight, raising kids, dealing with people, being a teacher and having taken personally along with my daughter child and adult mental competency tests.

I want to talk about these three elephants.

1. The polygrapher states on Nancy that, "Misty was being deceptive when she answered if Haleigh was alive. The polygrapher states the reason "Why" she is showing deceptive on this power point question is because truthfully she doesn't know if Haleigh is alive or dead. That Misty is involved and knows something about the disappearance.

...........not sure about these exact words...have to watch it again

2. Nancy and Eleanor, gotta love Eleanor, both agree, along with me and stated in the show that, "Misty is not covering for anyone, because she's already given up what she knows about the brother", leading them to believe this.

4. Hit me like a sledge hammer though I've known it since the beginning.
Ron's angered response towards Misty during the 911 call. "Why did you let them take her, B"? This was like a shot in the arm all over again.

Polygrapher stating per Tim Miller that there was 2 or more involved and that Misty doesn't know what happened to her after they took her and her final distination.

So, who is the known abductors with motive? We know Ron had no motive to abduct her, he was at work and has an alibi, who was in the home with Misty besides the babes?

I need to review the tape also to attempt to answer your questions but one thing is constant.. that more than one person is involved with whatever happened to Haleigh...due to the words of R & M and their use of "THEY".

What we don't know and may be surprised to find out who "they" are.

The blanket just keeps coming up. I say Haleigh was wrapped in one when she left. That indicates it was someone close. It also indicates something dreadful.

It is also possible that M handled this by herself too. If it were not for the silence of rc and total nonchalance about Misty, I would say it was likely; however; RC's composure and inability to see through Misty is disheartening and leads a reasonable person to say he had something to do with Haleigh missing....IMO

Did you notice that Misty never noticed and denied that RC was directing any anger at her that night? Her cognitive skills are zero. She is disturbed and lives in a different reality...IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste