Nancy Grace: 2009.08.31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking that RC & MC didn't want to take their phones with them, thinking they are bugged. So THEY told this to TM and he purchased throw aways for them. How are they suppose to "get away" if the phone calls don't stop. (i could imagine the amount of calls the two of them receive on a daily basis, wheather from media, or friends, even enemies, oh sorry they don't have any...)

I do not think this was in the plans to TM but went along with it, and now, they are twisting it around, to make it look like something it isn't.

ETA: IMO if they are innocent, who cares if the phones are bugged, i mean if there is nothing to hide.... (stuck there again!)

can someone help me understand this whole phone thing - why didn't MC & RC want police & FBI to know they were going to Orlando????? makes zero sense to me.

Don't know where to put this, so I chose here.

http://www.ocala.com/article/200909...ts-in-search-for-missing-girl-prove-fruitless

Sheriff's Office spokesman Lt. Johnny Greenwood said questioning Croslin-Cummings' brother and participating in the search were efforts by the law enforcement agency to make sure they cover all bases. And Greenwood repeated that investigators feel there are problems with Croslin-Cummings' reports of what happened that night.

"She's failed to account for her actions that evening," Greenwood said. "There's lots of holes in her statements. The things she said she was doing we verified she wasn't doing."

I think this is the very first time I've heard LE say that they VERIFIED that Misty wasn't "doing" what she said she was doing. Interesting article.

I can see them wanting phones so certain people could contact them if they needed to return home quickly for an emergency. A lot of us, me included, do not want to be completely out of touch for very long.,

I can see them wanting phones so certain people could contact them if they needed to return home quickly for an emergency. A lot of us, me included, do not want to be completely out of touch for very long.,

Right, but why not take their own? TM states that RC said that they think they are bugged and they have GPS on them, so LE & FBI would find out they are in Orlando. Why this would be of any concern to innocent people, i have no clue. :waitasec:

Right, but why not take their own? TM states that RC said that they think they are bugged and they have GPS on them, so LE & FBI would find out they are in Orlando. Why this would be of any concern to innocent people, i have no clue. :waitasec:

bingo.

I'm really having a hard time processing that today.

http://www.ocala.com/article/200909...ts-in-search-for-missing-girl-prove-fruitless

Sheriff's Office spokesman Lt. Johnny Greenwood said questioning Croslin-Cummings' brother and participating in the search were efforts by the law enforcement agency to make sure they cover all bases. And Greenwood repeated that investigators feel there are problems with Croslin-Cummings' reports of what happened that night.

"She's failed to account for her actions that evening," Greenwood said. "There's lots of holes in her statements. The things she said she was doing we verified she wasn't doing."

I think this is the very first time I've heard LE say that they VERIFIED that Misty wasn't "doing" what she said she was doing. Interesting article.

Then why in the world isn't she arrested for impeding an investigation? Child endangerment? SOMETHING?

Thanks for that. So what did they find? That the bed had not been slept in? Blankets not washed? Movies not watched? Dinner not eaten? Or...?

I wonder what RC makes of that. He said on NG that he wanted some proof that Misty's story wasn't true and it seems that LE has got some.

I would want my phone in case

. Info came in that Haleigh had been found
. Call from abductor for ransom
. Jr. had an accident
. His Mother or GM had a health problem
. My lawyer wanted to contact me

If they are innocent, what difference would it make if LE knew where they were? If LE wants to know, they do...

IMO, there is a simple explanation for the disposable phones. It was the perfect opportunity for LE and TM to catch Misty, Ron and whoever else to call and discuss things thinking they were on non bugged phones. You bet those phones TM bought were bugged by LE.

The only reason why Ron and Misty are throwing a temper tantrum is because they fell for all of it. People with nothing to hide wouldn't behave in this manner.

Thanks for that. So what did they find? That the bed had not been slept in? Blankets not washed? Movies not watched? Dinner not eaten? Or...?

I wonder what RC makes of that. He said on NG that he wanted some proof that Misty's story wasn't true and it seems that LE has got some.

BBM.
I think it was probably all of the above (bold), and then some. I also have a very strong feeling that no amount of proof will be enough for Ron. He doesn't need any proof, he already knows what happened to Haleigh. IMOOC.

I don't think he wants proof MC's story is a work of fiction, because I think he wrote it for her!

Anyone who watched him on Nancy Grace and heard his stupid answers to her questions, cannot reasonably say that he and Misty are not both covering for one another.

Could any of you live with, marry, and defend someone who was both the last person to see your missing child and still months and months later refuses to be honest and give straight answers to police and those searching for your child. I don't think so.

as always, MOO

Yeah, and why now? Almost 7 months into the investigation they suddenly start to worry about phones being bugged? Why, if it wasn't a concern before? Had they lost their previous disposable phones? Was there reason to have phone conversations that shouldn't be heard by FBI and FDLE, like advice what not to tell a polygrapher? Were they broke and couldn't afford new phones so they invented this excuse to get a present of phones?

Gotta love this clip on NG:

YouTube - Nancy 8/31/09 Ronald Cummings Part 1

6:50
"I just want everybody to know that I was home because I did pass my lie detector test saying I was home"
"They told you that"
"Yeah".

Was she uncertain whether she was home or not before the lie detector folks told her?

Nope, it is one of the surest signs that she is lying and that she wasn't home. She is trying to call attention to something almost trivial and hammer home the point that it has somehow been proven. The stressing of details that seem unatural. The overblown pee on the blanket story is another example. She is trying to feed a story out there. It is a rather unsubtle lying technique and one that I am sure immediately raised all sorts of red flags with LE. Misty is a child, this is how a child lies. ("Nuhuh! I didn't do it")

TM works closely with all branches of LE. Does anyone really think he did all of this without the support and input of LE in this case?

Yeah, and why now? Almost 7 months into the investigation they suddenly start to worry about phones being bugged? Why, if it wasn't a concern before? Had they lost their previous disposable phones? Was there reason to have phone conversations that shouldn't be heard by FBI and FDLE, like advice what not to tell a polygrapher? Were they broke and couldn't afford new phones so they invented this excuse to get a present of phones?

to add to that, IIRC, one of the main reasons (not sure if this is rumor or not, but i do remember reading it somewhere) they never returned to the MH is b/c they thought it was bugged. so again, i have to ask myself, if they are innocent then why are they concerned about the home being bugged? (if this is rumor, sorry, but i think it fits in and makes sense for me)

Oh, and one more thing....If Misty would have PASSED her tests with flying colors, does anyone think Tim Miller's head would be firmly planted under the bus? Think about it! Another no brainer. :bang:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:​

Today FDLE (Agent Joliceur) will be interviewing rc and his attorney. Since this agent has entered the PIC the whole story has been taken up ten notches. He has been on the case 34days. They will be reviewing the phone records which should be very interesting.

Well, on second thought, it MAY be interesting...I am now guessing rc won't be talking much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo