Nancy Grace 2011.05.24 - GA's Attorney Mark Lippman is going to be on

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If people hesitate before talking when they are lying then we have the perfect jury ... they all hesitated when they were being questioned.
I saw GA's hesitation during the Baez questioning only, and so would I, 2 hours earler that man called him a rapist and it was obvious that JB was trying to 'trick' GA into lying.

During state questioning his only hesitation was about questions in the past, like recollection.

Caller; why would she leave her baby with the father if she was molested. I also would think if I were molested the first thing I turned 18 I would have been out of there.

Plus, she ASKED for her dad in the beginning. Sometimes, he was the ONLY one she wanted to talk to . . . .

I have a new one and I still got locked out for about 20 min. Maybe it has to do with our ISP connection speed.

I know my ISP speed sucks. (this is my last complaint in this thread. I just couldn't risk going to another thread and not get back in! lol)

The whole "flower kept in the attic" statement is such foolishness!! This baby who was hidden away has more photographs of her than can be counted. FGS

This morning I missed the part where someone reported GA had been to talk to JA right before the start of trial. Is this so? Do we know any more than that?
I heard the part where JB asked GA if JA had 'prepped' him what to say but don't know what happened before then- how did JB know ?

Hearing BS say that he feels this is now a "Death Case" just gave me goose bumps and made me feel so full of hope.

Baez seems to believe the molestation, and explains that as causing her bizarre behavior. No one will be able to prove that Casey didn't tell him that, plus the story of Lee supposedly making a pass at Casey while drunk was all over the media along with what she told Jesse. It's funny that he behavior was supposedly normal at age 13 during school, but got bizarre as an adult after the stealing started.

I really liked the bit :banghead: where JB says RKronk hired a lawyer and OSCO paid for his fees,like some conspiracy was going on between them. I'm sure if they had bothered to ask RK why he needed one, it was because JB was going on every TV channel demonizing him! He needed protection from JB!

And how are you being paid JB???

Don't mean you can be unethical while doing it.
Making accusations that a witness sexually abuse a defendant when you know it is false is very unethical, and I would like to think the Florida Bar wouldn't tolerate such BS from Beaz like that.
Lawyers make up what ever they have to....to get their client off. JB is not innocent

ICA was shaking her head No---meaning, My Dad is a liar. He molested me.

A body language expert would disagree with that. A body language expert would say that she was shaking her head AGREEING with GA, "no you didn't molest me".

If people hesitate before talking when they are lying then we have the perfect jury ... they all hesitated when they were being questioned.
I saw GA's hesitation during the Baez questioning only, and so would I, 2 hours earler that man called him a rapist and it was obvious that JB was trying to 'trick' GA into lying.

During state questioning his only hesitation was about questions in the past, like recollection.

BBM...truly, a jury of her peers! :floorlaugh:

I took some of the hesitation to be composing himself before he could speak without leaping across the courtroom to strange JB with his bare hands.

So they are saying that George and Cindy knew that George was going to be brought in on the drowning?

I don't think so. I think just that it was a drowning theory they were going with. GA told JA he was upset when he heard JB say he was there.

This morning I missed the part where someone reported GA had been to talk to JA right before the start of trial. Is this so? Do we know any more than that?
I heard the part where JB asked GA if JA had 'prepped' him what to say but don't know what happened before then- how did JB know ?

Because it's a common practice to speak with key witnesses before the trial. jmo

Littman said they found out 6 weeks ago about the drowning theory. Can't believe a word that comes out of JBs mouth.

Hmmm, just when did Rosalie Bolin come on board? She has been known to pull some stunts to try to keep people off death row.

NG: To top it all off, she also claims RK had Caylee's body.....

JC: They didn't explain.......and his estranged son is also going to testify that RK bragged he was going to be on tv and be famous.

The end.

He told him he was going to be the first witness and general chatter . Not prep according to GA. JB is reaching

The whole "flower kept in the attic" statement is such foolishness!! This baby who was hidden away has more photographs of her than can be counted. FGS

When he said that I thought he was going to say they ALL knew Caylee was dead and hid her in the freezer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89