Nancy Grace 2011.05.24 - GA's Attorney Mark Lippman is going to be on

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I often agree with Dr. Drew, but not this time. Doc is saying her behavior is that of a sexual abuse victim?? Did I hear that correctly?

Yep you did. Just realized my floors need sweeping, when I picked my jaw off the floor I found a dust bunny on my chin.

What behavior pegs her a sexual abuse victim??

Hey, Doc, how about a show reviewing sociopathic/psychopathic behavior?

JA told GA this morning that GA would be the 1st witness.

Ok Thanks. The station I was listening to made it sound like GA had gone over to see JA during the break, after the accusations from JB.. then when they came back JB asked him in a suspicious tone if JA had prepped him. I thought from the way the commentator talked that GA had had enough and was going to say the truth from then on.....

If the jurors believe this was an accident that changes everything for the SA..........their case is based on a murder not an accident.Wonder if the SA was blindsided by this accident theory or if they already have their ducks in a row and have their strategy in place to counteract the defenses fairy tale AHA moment........

What behavior pegs her a sexual abuse victim??

Exactly. What evidence is there this ever happened? Unless there is a report from a teacher from grade school through high school, a neighbor who thought something was off, a doctor that thought something was wrong..........seriously...........nobody noticed anything from the time she was 8 years old? na.

Part of JB's opening statement that really annoyed me (okay, all of it :crazy:) was the part where he was referring to ICA and saying "This child learned to lie by the time she was eight years old."

He must not have any kids of his own that age. Having been a child myself, and raising four, it's always been my experience that ALL children learn to lie by age eight.
I think Cindy taught her to lie. I am recalling when they attended a family reunion while ICA was pregnant, and Cindy denying the pregnancy. The teller (can't remember who that was, a male relative) said Casey was OBVIOUSLY pregnant, but Cindy wouldn't admit it. Apparently, Cindy always told things the way SHE wanted them to be; not based in reality.

Remember the pizza in the trunk story?

The thing about crying sexual abuse is that Americas default (in general) is to believe the accuser.

Even if she was molested, that doesn't give her the right to KILL her child. Even if it was an accident, that doesn't give her the right to HIDE it. No matter what happened and how it happened, we have a baby who died and her mother didn't bother to say ANYTHING. We have a "mother" who tried to hide it at all costs. If you want to blame both kc and GA for that, fine - prove his involvment - charge him too.

JMO -- I can't see GA putting the duct tape and heart sticker on Caylee and triple bagging her. MAYBE he knew what happened and helped in the end, but definitely not at first.

Wow hearing BS say he now believes it is a DP case is streak. I texted my friend today saying that before I was sure it would be a second degree murder verdict with LWOP at the very best. But after listening to JB I was changing my mind and going DP.

So I believe the "evidence" of sexual abuse victim/survivor is ICA's unexplainable "behavior" after the accidental drowning (and before the accident-her pathological lying, stealing, etc.). Yeah, that's it. That's proof of GA's sexual abuse.

If the jurors believe this was an accident that changes everything for the SA..........their case is based on a murder not an accident.Wonder if the SA was blindsided by this accident theory or if they already have their ducks in a row and have their strategy in place to counteract the defenses fairy tale AHA moment........

I firmly believe the SA team was prepared for this.

Wow hearing BS say he now believes it is a DP case is streak. I texted my friend today saying that before I was sure it would be a second degree murder verdict with LWOP at the very best. But after listening to JB I was changing my mind and going DP.

Me too, I have never thought she'd get or favored her getting the DP until today. Now, I want to see her fried.

The thing about crying sexual abuse is that Americas default (in general) is to believe the accuser.

I'm just the opposite, when I hear someone claim sexual abuse it always makes me think twice about the person doing the accusing. It's just to easy today to make accusations about anyone these days....
I do not believe for one moment that George or Lee has ever molested Casey...she is a liar only out to protect herself at any cost, which makes her dispicable to me................

So I believe the "evidence" of sexual abuse victim/survivor is ICA's unexplainable "behavior" after the accidental drowning (and before the accident-her pathological lying, stealing, etc.). Yeah, that's it. That's proof of GA's sexual abuse.

and often sexual abuse victims have irrational fears with their own partners.

When does a victim go out and drink and party? The whole 31 days STILL cannot be swept under the rug. JBs .. 'she didn't call 911 because Caylee wasn't missing' WTH? Does THAT explain the 'going out and getting a life'

I am just blown away that we have grieved for longer than Caylee's mother. In the first month my grief for that 'then' missing child was greater than her own mothers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89