Nancy Grace 2011.05.24 - GA's Attorney Mark Lippman is going to be on

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leslie Austin: "He did not molest her. I'd bet my money on it." And that's spoken by a mental health expert. I agree!

Don't mean you can be unethical while doing it.
Making accusations that a witness sexually abuse a defendant when you know it is false is very unethical, and I would like to think the Florida Bar wouldn't tolerate such BS from Beaz like that.

And, JB knows she is a pathological liar. But he chooses to "believe" this lie.

Guest Psych on NG saying that when ICA was shaking her head No when GA was shaking his head and saying, No he didn't molest his daughter>that ICA was agreeing with her father: he didn't molest her.

Epiph: not a shrink, but ahhhh, are u kidding me, Dr.?

Okay... body language expert says George was stopping and starting and that made him "appear" guilty, but I thought he was halting in his speech because of all the objections. LOL

Part of JB's opening statement that really annoyed me (okay, all of it :crazy:) was the part where he was referring to ICA and saying "This child learned to lie by the time she was eight years old."

He must not have any kids of his own that age. Having been a child myself, and raising four, it's always been my experience that ALL children learn to lie by age eight.

I tell you what, I was just warmed by the fact that he was cooperating with JA. After the last hearings, I thought they would have to declare them hostile witnesses. JB took care of that problem.

Don't mean you can be unethical while doing it.
Making accusations that a witness sexually abuse a defendant when you know it is false is very unethical, and I would like to think the Florida Bar wouldn't tolerate such BS from Beaz like that.

I agree! It's more like JB pulling a rabbit out of his hat. I hope, hope, HOPE this is looked in to!

*steps back*

She is still their daughter and their child as long as they are telling the TRUTH in court about what happened to Caylee I won't fault them for that. I would not want to be in their shoes, I can't imagine anybody would.

And, Caylee was their beloved granddaughter. She's dead. Somebody should stand up for her.

"This is a death case."

Yep. Jose has accomplished one thing, convincing many people that she WILL get death.

Alright BS! He respects GA and now thinks it is a death case. Never thought it was a death case before.

Bill Schaefer NOW thinks it's a death case?!! Wow. Maybe I should pay attention because I lost hope for that. lol

WOW... Bill S says a 'death' case ...

And NG thinks he is "right" ...

wow ...

Was she NOT in the courtroom? THey said RK hid the body, not GA. I did notice that saying ICA found GA holding Caylee left room for speculation that GA may have actually killed her. Even though JB said "we're not implying he had anything to do with her death" he left that open.

Thanks for your statement..I don't believe for one moment that GA was/is a child molester and that CA drowned and GA's first thought was to cover it up. He'd have been the first person to call 911 to try to revive her..he NEVER would have desecrated her body by dumping her body anywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This whole DT tale about various persons causing, covering up and benefiting from CA's death is preposterous! Again, everyone is guilty but poor, poor KC!!!! She even believes the tale that JB has told. Shame on the DT for accusing GA/SA in this death and making the grandparents to be criminal! They loved that little girl more than anyone did! MOO

ICA was shaking her head No---meaning, My Dad is a liar. He molested me.

Wasn't a Death case but now it is a death case

great job JB

Audio/video montage.........

Caller: If Casey was molested, why leave her child with GA?

Leslie Austin, Psychotherapist: Good point. Despite her defense, her head movement, expression when GA denied it on the stand, agrees with him. They're in a terrible spot, she's still their daughter. Devastating.

Susan, jury consultant: GA had a lot of emotions going through him, while testifying. Talking about GA's demeanor on the witness stand; fear of being disbelieved.

NG: Thought he was so hurt by the allegations.....here's GA being accused of molesting his daughter, leaving his g/daughter out to rot in the woods, believes he was overwhelmed. Talking to JC about computer searches.....DT never addressed them.

JC: Neck breaking also a computer search that was done.

BS: Left out critical elements to explain the leap from Caylee drowning to GA to RK. I have a new found respect for GA. I now believe this is a death penalty case.

NG: Now that Casey has served up her own father, will there even be one juror who has reasonable doubt? (paraphrased)

I ask a defense attorney recently this question.

Does a defense attorney know the truth? Does he/she want the truth?

His reply, the more the attorney knows the better he can defend or try to come up with a defense. Attorney does like like to get blind sided in court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member