Nancy Grace 2011.05.24 - GA's Attorney Mark Lippman is going to be on

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drew: Only someone who knows how to handle a drowning victim, knows fluids come out of the mouth, etc.>place tape on the mouth. (Dad was a detective.)

Epiph: Wow! Is Drew testifying?

Audio/video montage

JB during O/S saying RK had control of Caylee's remains for several months.....

NG playing jailhouse phone call where Casey tells parents how lucky Caylee is to have both of them.

Natisha Lance: State claims duct tape was the murder weapon; placed on Caylee's mouth pre-mortem; tape was in Caylee's hair

Bill Schaeffer, Raymond Guidice, Rebecca Nitkin(sp?)

RG: Big problem for JB is how does he deliver without putting Casey on the stand.

BS: Defense won't fly; no amount of lipstick, it's still a pig; once credibility is lost as a defense attorney you can't make it up; it's over.

RN: They can't prove how she died; that's how DT was able to come up with the argument they did.

NG: Right, can't prove COD, but State can show duct tape applied when she was alive.

IIRC, there was no COD in the Laci Peterson case either. And yet, there sits Scotty, on Death Row.

This is such an assault to REAL abuse victims who function and go on with their lives, work and are productive, and don't blame others for their criminal behavior. It makes me angry that everyone is guilty except for KC. MOO is that SHE believes it now......sociopathy..they believe their own lies!

So I believe the "evidence" of sexual abuse victim/survivor is ICA's unexplainable "behavior" after the accidental drowning (and before the accident-her pathological lying, stealing, etc.). Yeah, that's it. That's proof of GA's sexual abuse.

Exactly - there was no evidence prior to that, right?

AND GutFeeling - when you are finished with your floors, would you come help me corral my dust bunnies? I'm afraid............

I firmly believe the SA team was prepared for this.

Oh, definitely! Besides the fact that the SA had SO MUCH better an opening than the DT. The state has it all covered because they know what's up. They know what the defense is going to go with. I'm not worried about a thing.

Oh Dr. Drew...I cannot even look at you.

He seems like such a nice guy. But clearly, anyone who he talks to that says, "I was abused/raped/molested etc..." he believes without a shred of proof. I mean, honestly, on the VH1 show he was basically taken advantage of...he never calls any addict out on the carpet...that would include his analysis on Lindsay Lohan...It is kinda sad really. He would make a great husband and father...but a therapist...these people he gives help to have his number. Yikes.

Wow hearing BS say he now believes it is a DP case is streak. I texted my friend today saying that before I was sure it would be a second degree murder verdict with LWOP at the very best. But after listening to JB I was changing my mind and going DP.

Goodness. Quoting myself because someone already quoted me. 'streak' should have been 'freaky'. Still getting used to the iPad. :crazy:

IIRC, there was no COD in the Laci Peterson case either. And yet, there sits Scotty, on Death Row.

I asked this same question earlier today and several answered that COD was never established.................

I'm just the opposite, when I hear someone claim sexual abuse it always makes me think twice about the person doing the accusing. It's just to easy today to make accusations about anyone these days....
I do not believe for one moment that George or Lee has ever molested Casey...she is a liar only out to protect herself at any cost, which makes her dispicable to me................

I agree ... And what is even more frustrating is that the REAL victims of sexual abuse are sometimes not believed because it just seems like we are hearing it all the time as an EXCUSE for something ...

Is there abuse -- YES -- but so many people 'USING' this as an EXCUSE for something else they did wrong - when they were NOT abused -- makes me furious -- like ICA !

MOO MOO and more MOO

glad you guys are watching and posting on this <modsnip> because I cannot.....

I just played cards with MY SON... who is alive, well, loved, taken care of and will not suffer neglect because Casey Anthony did the unspeakable to her own child.

sorry for the rant but really... what does it take to see a pathological liar and call her out on the carpet...

I agree with Beach.. how many more lives have to be ruined because she refuses to face the music?

She has to battle it out until there is only a burned and littered battlefield with her casualties.

The thing about crying sexual abuse is that Americas default (in general) is to believe the accuser.

Yeeeeeup. I don't necessarily because I'm in the medical bidness but I can see that. I see America's default believes a lot of different stories. Maybe I'm jaded......lol

And I'm not male but it's a big male fear too... rape/molestation... because Americans to believe the accuser.

If people hesitate before talking when they are lying then we have the perfect jury ... they all hesitated when they were being questioned.
I saw GA's hesitation during the Baez questioning only, and so would I, 2 hours earler that man called him a rapist and it was obvious that JB was trying to 'trick' GA into lying.

During state questioning his only hesitation was about questions in the past, like recollection.
Don't forget, George used to be a policeman. He is used to being in court and testifying. He knows his answers must be level and unhurried. I think that's why he was able to contain himself after those horrendous claims against him.

I know! And why would the DT want to get her out of jail so badly and send her back to that house?!

Yeah... that was just one of many of my favorite parts of Baez's major catastrophy today. Telling the jury that she should be acquited and allowed to go 'home'. Yeppers, let her go right on back to the happy home he just described. :loser:

*steps back*

She is still their daughter and their child as long as they are telling the TRUTH in court about what happened to Caylee I won't fault them for that. I would not want to be in their shoes, I can't imagine anybody would.

For a while now I've been struck with a thought. The Anthonys, with all their faults, are trying to be good parents - as much as this situation will allow them to be. It's a shame when you take their positive parental qualities and contrast it with the kind of parent that KC was. I feel like CA prided herself on being a mother and she truly can't understand that KC is very, very different from her. She sees her baby, not the monster.

I agree ... And what is even more frustrating is that the REAL victims of sexual abuse are sometimes not believed because it just seems like we are hearing it all the time as an EXCUSE for something ...

Is there abuse -- YES -- but so many people 'USING' this as an EXCUSE for something else they did wrong - when they were NOT abused -- makes me furious -- like ICA !

MOO MOO and more MOO
Thank you! The abuse excuse is no defense for murder. The prisons are full of formerly "abused children."

When they become adults, they make their own choices.

Don't forget, George used to be a policeman. He is used to being in court and testifying. He knows his answers must be level and unhurried. I think that's why he was able to contain himself after those horrendous claims against him.

Apparently JB told them - no faces, no outcries or you are out. I just wish he had same to KC. Why can she show emotion and others not? I would have been kicked out in a heartbeat, I was crying within 5 minutes of opening statements.

Thank you! The abuse excuse is no defense for murder. The prisons are full of formerly "abused children."

When they become adults, they make their own choices.

... and lots of abused kids leave home early. KC could have avoided this by getting a JOB and shacking up with one of her manys.

glad you guys are watching and posting on this <modsnip> because I cannot.....

I just played cards with MY SON... who is alive, well, loved, taken care of and will not suffer neglect because Casey Anthony did the unspeakable to her own child.

sorry for the rant but really... what does it take to see a pathological liar and call her out on the carpet...

I agree with Beach.. how many more lives have to be ruined because she refuses to face the music?

She has to battle it out until there is only a burned and littered battlefield with her casualties.

Bolded, etc...by me. As many as it takes so that ICA never has to admit any culpability at all. JMO. But the next in line are her defense team. Surely they have to know this. She gets convicted...they are the next in line.

And sorry for my rant, but having been a molestation victim (not by family but by neighbors), I scoff at her and the DT's claims that she was molested. Bullcrud. I normally, do not discuss what happened to me. And I won't now. That is private. But putting that out there for me, is huge. I didn't believe the Duke Lacrosse accuser (now a murderer...in case you didn't know, she killed her boyfriend and also lied about those college students raping her)...and I don't believe ICA now. I am appalled and disgusted because there are real victims in this world...and she(pardon my grammar) "ain't" one of them. She is a victimizer who blames her victims in an attempt to appear like a victim herself. and that is really really really appalling and disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member