Nancy Grace 8-21

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Caylee won't be there?????

Um, does that mean they already know Caylee is dead?

Does that mean the only time a parent can be guilty of neglecting a child is if the child is old enough to testify?

The comment makes NO SENSE.

(Like everything else concerning the Mother of the Year Casey.)

That comment infuriated me...so an infant that can't speak..their parents cannot be charged with neglect...WRONG ANSWER..

Oh dear....didn't the Casey attorney threaten to put certain media on a black list? NG needs to get back on the air. She might be the top of the list! I think Orlando Salinas, Fox News, has the top spot, though....

I think the media ought the blacklist the Casey, Grandparents, Lee, Baez, Walsh & Padilla. ALL OF THEM BUT CAYLEE!

LOL....Leonard said he's "not as sick as some of the people who want to find her dead." So, he's gonna wait for a week for that to happen??!!
I thought that was a horrible comment for him to make. No one, imo, wants to find Caylee dead. It's just a very strong possibility that she is, though, and very sad. :(

if he can't find his way to an C as opposed to a St, how's he going to find a *kidnapper*.
Also, if security by them is so good, isn't there any reading different boards to watch for *threats*?

So I heard The Anthony's are going to the Beer Pong Olympics next month.......OH that's right Casey can't attend this year...dang it.

I thought that was a horrible comment for him to make. No one, imo, wants to find Caylee dead. It's just a very strong possibility that she is, though, and very sad. :(

Lp was the one that stated when Casey gets sprung he was going to sit her down and get the truth out of her. Instead he is on NG and I don't see him searching for a ALIVE Caylee. He sure knows how to get himself on tv though. I am sick by the man's actions. For those of you who will jump and say that he can't talk to Casey without Baez there, just remember, LP and Baez were with her this morning when she got home. They even had a pizza lunch. How come LP didn't get the truth out of her then?

:praying: for Caylee

Lp was the one that stated when Casey gets sprung he was going to sit her down and get the truth out of her. Instead he is on NG and I don't see him searching for a ALIVE Caylee. He sure knows how to get himself on tv though. I am sick by the man's actions. For those of you who will jump and say that he can't talk to Casey without Baez there, just remember, LP and Baez were with her this morning when she got home. They even had a pizza lunch. How come LP didn't get the truth out of her then?

Nobody is going to get any information from Casey if she doesn't want to give it. She's already had over a month in jail to cooperate but she hasn't and I doubt she will now that she's at home. IMO, come November or whenever the trial is for child neglect, she'll just bat her long lashes at every man on the jury, smile and it might work. :mad: At least we care about Caylee!

The good guy lawyer said to LP: suspicion solves crimes, not taking a positive attitude. He thinks all of America cares more about the little girl than her mother does.

I think that needs to be my new siggie.

I know it's repetitive, but I can't even imagine any kidnapper scenario that wouldn't grow more dire and dangerous with every passing day, or hour, for that matter. Are we to think kidnappers or "finders" of mismanaged children who keep them for weeks are nice? Harmless? This charade is just so unbelievable. Does Baez or anyone think people just won't catch on??? where's the urgency?

I know it's repetitive, but I can't even imagine any kidnapper scenario that wouldn't grow more dire and dangerous with every passing day, or hour, for that matter. Are we to think kidnappers or "finders" of mismanaged children who keep them for weeks are nice? Harmless? This charade is just so unbelievable. Does Baez or anyone think people just won't catch on??? where's the urgency?
I don't see a scenario where somebody would kidnap a 3 y/o and have a happy ending unless the person who "kidnaps" is doing so to protect the child from an abusive or neglectful mother.

Wouldn't you think by now that Lp would know the name of the girl he bailed out?

He called her Stacy again tonight!!

And he can also stay busy looking for Zeneeeda Zoonuda Zaddada Hernadeez Fernandeez Gonzalies.

Oh so that is why they couldn't find her, they have her name wrong. Why didn't you say so earlier. :waitasec:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mommysbabies24
Back