Nancy Grace 8-21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She said, 'If you don't let me call Tony the minute I get home, I'm going to send you to live with Zenaida. Got it, b1tch?! Good!'

Yeah I thought it looked like she said "Can I borrow your cell when we get in the car? I need to call TonE to see if he can meet us at the house. I know he's missed me". Yeah I think thats what I saw.....

LP is telling the "kidnappers" that he won't go for them for a week...LOL....whatever

How considerate.

I'm sure they kidnappers appreciate being able to plan their week around LP's schedule. :rolleyes:

I just wish LE would find Caylee already & get this back in jail & the circus shut down for a while.

Lalalalala lady is really giving it her all, trying to channel NG, getting all mad about what a mess CA is, with her mistruths. Shrink lady says don't blame the parents. But Pat says the lies show something really deeply wrong.

Yeah I thought it looked like she said "Can I borrow your cell when we get in the car? I need to call TonE to see if he can meet us at the house. I know he's missed me". Yeah I think thats what I saw.....

Ab-solutely!!!!

It's all about priorities. lol

that camera angle again on nancy 9from left) ...Casey looks totally pissed off there, not scared. jmo

How considerate.

I'm sure they kidnappers appreciate being able to plan their week around LP's schedule. :rolleyes:

I just wish LE would find Caylee already & get this back in jail & the circus shut down for a while.

The kidnappers are getting their BlackBerry's out right now to plot their escape..........

The good guy lawyer said to LP: suspicion solves crimes, not taking a positive attitude. He thinks all of America cares more about the little girl than her mother does.

wow that guy just got a dig into bh told him that "mr padilla suspicion solves crimes not positive attitudes"

LOL....Leonard said he's "not as sick as some of the people who want to find her dead." So, he's gonna wait for a week for that to happen??!!

Then he proved what a crack investigator he is, with the observation, "Sometimes cases are solved best if you're not so suspicious of the obvious." By that, I take it, he's admitting that her behavior seems obviously guilty.

The kidnappers are getting their BlackBerry's out right now to plot their escape..........

LOL!

But first they'll stop at George's & steal some gas.... maybe drop by the neighbor for a shovel.... you never know when you might want to dig up bamboo shoots..... throw back a few drinks at Fusian & heck..... who wants pizza????? lol

Oh dear....didn't the Casey attorney threaten to put certain media on a black list? NG needs to get back on the air. She might be the top of the list! I think Orlando Salinas, Fox News, has the top spot, though....

pre trial Nov 5th? and trial Nov 17th? I get tht right?

Yes..........the trial is Nov. 17th, with pre-trial on Nov. 5th. But either prosecution or defense can ask for a continuance. The prosecution has to bring the case to trial within 190 days, and that takes us up to about March 1st.

Actually, now that I think about it, (I'm still not sure of the name) was I imagining things that the Mr. Dick guy said he is providing security for the family, or maybe just Casey? They have security people now?

Did I hear that wrong?

And what that guys said about Casey, "THE WHOLE WORLD IS MORE UPSET ABOUT THIS MISSING LITTLE GIRL THAN CASEY IS!" Isn't that the truth! :furious:

I can't believe they are taking my picture with no make up on!

That would be my guess as to the depth of anything she had to say.

She really isn't all that attractive without makeup.

My beauty comes in a bottle!

Excuse me. I don't mean to be rude....

LP about the pizza:

-A kook sending a pizza that said "Stacy killed me".............. wow................. It didn't say that, as far as we know..... Even the news reports say it said "With love and decomp" and I think the person that did it said they didn't end up saying that.

Nope, he is there to protect them from all the nuts. All about poor Casey again.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megaera
Back