Nancy Grace 8-21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
wow, what good is that? Padilla's couldn't even take Casey into custody if she ran--they aren't licensed in state of Fl
There are no licenced bounty hunters in FL
10. Bounty Hunter Provisions.

Florida does not allow bounty hunters.

Apprehension of bail fugitives is only allowed as set forth in FS 648.30(2)&(3):
(2) No person shall represent himself or herself to be a bail enforcement agent, bounty hunter, or other similar title in [Florida].
(3) No person, other than a certified law enforcement officer, shall be authorized to apprehend, detain, or arrest a principal on a bond, wherever issued, unless that person is qualified, licensed, and appointed as provided in this chapter or licensed as a bail bond agent by the state where the bond was written.
Violation of this is a 3rd class felony. [FS 648.30(4)].

I follow all the threads here but dont post as it all moves so fast. I am in the UK so cant watch Nancy Grace:( Does anyone mind telling me who is actually being interviewed on the show?

I wonder what's going on at Fusian tonight?

Bet they're having FUN, FUN, FUN.

Anybody believe Baez about what she supposedly whispered in his ear that she "wants to hold her head up high because she's not guilty"?

I think he made that up, to use as part of her public defense. I don't believe anything that comes out of his mouth either.

I smell BS....

Just came on and I am watching Nancy Grace. Leonard said that nothing Casey says in front of her parents or him is privledged EVEN if Baiz is there. Only conversations between Baiz and Casey only are privledged, SO it makes no sense that he told her not to talk unless he is there! Because anything she says with him there to her parents or Leonard can be used against her,.. doesn't make sense does it?

You're correct. But if he's there and CA gets into treacherous territory, he can instruct her not to answer. It's all about Casey not giving up any fact or anything that could incriminate her, not about finding Caylee. Not that she's going to talk.

talking head lawyer says if they don't charge Casey soon she will walk. They don't have enough even for the neglect charge.

It didn't look to me like she was whispering, it looked like she was trying to hide her face.

For someone who wanted to walk out with her head held high because she hadn't done anything her & Baez had that umbrella pulled all the way down to their shoulders INSIDE the building! :mad:

I hope this guy is 100% wrong, I'm scared

Scared about what???

Any new updates about these "friends" of Casey's that allegedly kidnapped Caylee? Are they being watched? Investigated?

Have any of THESE 'suspects' cars turned up odors of rotting pizza or does that only happen to cars driven by Casey? Of all the rotten luck. :rolleyes:

husband drove a tow truck he agrees with everything he said about the car being towed except doing the inventory, Leonard is as off the wall tonight as ever

I follow all the threads here but dont post as it all moves so fast. I am in the UK so cant watch Nancy Grace:( Does anyone mind telling me who is actually being interviewed on the show?

It's very disjointed. A little of Padilla. A couple of defense attorneys. A shrink type. Nothing really new. One defense attorney blamed LE for the fiasco at Casey's release. LP now trying to go to work on dispelling the smelly car stuff, talking about towing procedures. Crazy.

Scared about what???

Any new updates about these "friends" of Casey's that allegedly kidnapped Caylee? Are they being watched? Investigated?

Have any of THESE 'suspects' cars turned up odors of rotting pizza or does that only happen to cars driven by Casey? Of all the rotten luck. :rolleyes:

talking head lawyer said she is likely to walkl

I wish Leonard would quit calling Caylee "little girl"

LP is telling the "kidnappers" that he won't go for them for a week...LOL....whatever

Anybody believe Baez about what she supposedly whispered in his ear that she "wants to hold her head up high because she's not guilty"?

I think he made that up, to use as part of her public defense. I don't believe anything that comes out of his mouth either.

Yeah, she's so dignified!:rolleyes: On the other hand, Casey always says the opposite of the truth . . .

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadDelver
Back