Nancy Grace 8.29.08 8 PM EST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm guessing (hoping?) they're not there to break up the protest?

Rut ro - lead detective, cops pulling up on the lawn, I heard yelling too - sounded like coming from the house.

Rut ro Scooby

Blink...is it true? I can't stop crying...is she going back? Or did they find Caylee?

Unmarked cop car mowed down Cindy's no trespassing sign and parked right in the yard! :eek:

Somethings wrong with this Jane. Why doesn't she ask Padilla just how and what Baez is doing that assured him that no one was going to harm Caylee? Where is the extra protection? Why are their throngs of people outside the house? Why isn't Padilla's men controlling the crowd?

I really do not feel these protesters should be outside of the Anthony residence. The grandparents are going through enough..and the protest only feeds the ego of Casey. Where are the police..I thought for more then 100 people you need a permit..and who would give a permit for this..this is as wrong as Caylee being missing is wrong.

Is anyone seeing anything on the webcam.......all I"m getting is a blank screen!

How could NVM know that something would happen during their broadcast????

please tell me they are there to arrest her for mingling with a minor under 17!!!!!!

What the HECK is going on?!?!? And why on EARTH would they have gone to COMMERCIAL?!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
broccoli445
Back