Nancy Grace 8.29.08 8 PM EST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
On that note, just want to say that SuziQ started a thread on here regarding Rick, and was the first person to acknowledge he may have been the real deal.. He was, and tonight's charges attest to that, so I say
Congrats SuzieQ... you had a coup!!!!:takeabow::takeabow::takeabow:

Yay, Suzi! :blowkiss:

I truly thought he was the real deal, too, right from the start. Sometimes, you can just feel the current of honesty, and for me that was one of those situations.

That reminds me...has he been heard from again online or in media since the night Greta mentioned an inside source (him, of course) had revealed the ripoff of the GGPs, etc? Don't think I've seen him, but then again, I haven't really tried to track it down. I thought when he went quiet just after, that perhaps LE had asked him to refrain from sharing except with them for the time being.

Hey, Blink...thanks for being so helpful to everyone. I noticed it the first time I saw a post by you and appreciate it very much! :rose:

Yay, Suzi! :blowkiss:

I truly thought he was the real deal, too, right from the start. Sometimes, you can just feel the current of honesty, and for me that was one of those situations.

That reminds me...has he been heard from again online or in media since the night Greta mentioned an inside source (him, of course) had revealed the ripoff of the GGPs, etc? Don't think I've seen him, but then again, I haven't really tried to track it down. I thought when he went quiet just after, that perhaps LE had asked him to refrain from sharing except with them for the time being.

Hey, Blink...thanks for being so helpful to everyone. I noticed it the first time I saw a post by you and appreciate it very much! :rose:

Thanks Sherbie, actually Tony has been attempting to get on this evening, we will see if he is lucky, but he is definately not keeping a low profile as they say.

If there wasn't before, LE certainly has the probable cause to get a search warrant for whichever computer is registered to the IP used to send the emails to the little 12 year old.

I know they confiscated a laptop at one point - it's mentioned in the documents. Was it released back to the family after the hard drive was cloned?

Well they must have something back b/c Cindy was whining about Casey's part being passworded so she couldn't access it after LE gave it back...but there were multiple computers taken I think, so I'm not sure which that was.

The 12 year old was why I was asking (and then also since Tim said she was on there all the time, obviously it'd be interesting seeing what all she was looking at/doing/saying)

I just wasn't sure if it wasn't already being monitored if they'd have to come up with a new charge that applied to confiscate it again or something to find out what all was up (with this kid and maybe others)...since these $ charges obviously don't pertain to her time online.

Blink, thanks. I was assuming...but... :) Glad to know it's likely a moot point and they know what she's up to. It was just people elsewhere saying that it didn't seem Yuri was aware of the 12 year old when it was reported.

Thanks gang.

Well they must have something back b/c Cindy was whining about Casey's part being passworded so she couldn't access it after LE gave it back...but there were multiple computers taken I think, so I'm not sure which that was.

The 12 year old was why I was asking (and then also since Tim said she was on there all the time, obviously it'd be interesting seeing what all she was looking at/doing/saying)

I just wasn't sure if it wasn't already being monitored if they'd have to come up with a new charge that applied to confiscate it again or something to find out what all was up (with this kid and maybe others)...since these $ charges obviously don't pertain to her time online.

Blink, thanks. I was assuming...but... :) Glad to know it's likely a moot point and they know what she's up to. It was just people elsewhere saying that it didn't seem Yuri was aware of the 12 year old when it was reported.

Thanks gang.
JMHO, but I am confident Yuri and company are a step ahead, and a step in tandem, as evidenced this evening

True Dat, I am ASTONISHED she kept her yap shut..

Anyone- where's the winnie?

Sheesh, she was too busy kissing that cross and hanging on to Baez. Too bad she's never kissed a cross for Caylee.

On that note, just want to say that SuziQ started a thread on here regarding Rick, and was the first person to acknowledge he may have been the real deal.. He was, and tonight's charges attest to that, so I say
Congrats SuzieQ... you had a coup!!!!:takeabow::takeabow::takeabow:

Thank you Blink. You always have my back. :blowkiss:

You know I am not really familiar with this group but I have read about them and read the posts by people on here who are very familiar with him and I honestly feel so bad for this admirable man to have been witness to such callousness from the MOTHER of the child he is there to find. She is positively uncivilized..how dare she conduct herself like that. I think I just really hate this woman....:mad:

You are not alone, I too hate her with such a passion I am so glad I do not live by her, as I do not know if I could stay away from her house. She needs a good old fashioned beat down, maybe somebody in the hoosgow will give her that.

I also hate her ahem defense lawyer, he is as bad as she is.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
broccoli445
Back