Nancy Grace 8.29.08 8 PM EST

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh brother, Jose acting as if LE owed it to him to let him "surrender" Casey for arrest simply because he told them he'd like to do so -- a professional courtesy. Well, Jose, I bet LE would *like* for your client to cooperate with THEM, too! They don't have an obligation to warn him or get his input on when she's gonna be arrested. This isn't some banking guy agreeing to surrender on embezzling charges. She's a person of interest in a suspected frickin homicide, not someone who ran over a mailbox and wants to turn herself in.

Why should she or her attorney be afforded ANY courtesies whatsoever when they've done nothing but obstruct LE's efforts to find a child THEY claim is ALIVE -- her OWN child, for God's sake! Hey...tough poo, Jose -- LE has to use whatever methods are best for pressuring Casey into giving it up, not whatever makes your or Casey's lives easier or less stressful. Your spinning is not gonna make them look bad. Forget it!

Oh brother, Jose acting as if LE owed it to him to let him "surrender" Casey for arrest simply because he told them he'd like to do so -- a professional courtesy. Well, Jose, I bet LE would *like* for your client to cooperate with THEM, too! They don't have an obligation to warn him or get his input on when she's gonna be arrested. This isn't some banking guy agreeing to surrender on embezzling charges. She's a person of interest in a suspected frickin homicide, not someone who ran over a mailbox and wants to turn herself in.

Why should she or her attorney be afforded ANY courtesies whatsoever when they've done nothing but obstruct LE's efforts to find a child THEY claim is ALIVE -- her OWN child, for God's sake! Hey...tough poo, Jose -- LE has to use whatever methods are best for pressuring Casey into giving it up, not whatever makes your or Casey's lives easier or less stressful. Your spinning is not gonna make them look bad. Forget it!

Amen!

I hear ya.

They also asked if they had any videos of Casey WITH Caylee & the spokesman wouldn't reveal anything.

I doubt there's ANY video of Casey with Caylee after 6/15 any place in Florida OR this earth.

Sadly, I agree with you completely, Mom. :(

Are you sure?

Before the presser started I heard them all talking ONLY about Amy & not a word about any other thefts.

I just can't see George agreeing to press charges for the credit cards... he's probably very sorry he filed about the gas cans.

I'm confused..I only heard the theft from Amy. Wouldn't GMA and GPA have to press charges or no? I'm curious.

Been reading here for weeks and just registered tonight. See that no one here has mentioned the Mears car in front of the house with tourists that just wanted a look see. :crazy:

The news is reporting that she was re arrested for money crimes and stealing and using friends checkbooks at the Waterford Lakes Target as well as BOA.
I believe it was Kathi Belich that is questioning the timing of all this and that there has to be more than the cops are saying.

Hi, Secretsolver! So glad you joined us! :)

:blowkiss::Welcome-12-june::blowkiss:

Sometimes I wonder if Jose & Casey were separated at birth.

Man! Those two are two peas in a pod.

Poor Casey.... no wonder she won't cooperate w/ LE.... look at how shabbily they treat her & her lawyer. :rolleyes:

I'm confused..I only heard the theft from Amy. Wouldn't GMA and GPA have to press charges or no? I'm curious.

I thought I heard them say that one of the charges related to her having stolen and used the routing number off a check her grandma gave her for her birthday, but I might have heard incorrectly.

It was Cindy's mother's checks that she used the routing number on. So no...the bank can press charges instead of the grandmother.

I thought I heard them say that one of the charges related to her having stolen and used the routing number off a check her grandma gave her for her birthday, but I might have heard incorrectly.
that's correct.

Did you guys check Cindy's eye rolling when Jose mentioned that this would make anyone "Crazy"?! LMAO

You & me both. All I heard specifically named was Amy H. also.

And.... possibly from friends & family... but nothing specific.

It was Cindy's mother's checks that she used the routing number on. So no...the bank can press charges instead of the grandmother.

These charges are actually not related to Cindy, who paid the bank back, and refused to press charges by borrowing against her 401K

that's correct.

Thanks, Blink. It was all coming out so quickly that I was afraid I might've gotten it totally wrong. I do remember from what Rick said, his mother wanted the bank to press charges at the time but that Cindy and George had somehow gotten Casey out of it. Guess they didn't get her completely out of it after all, though!

Thanks, Blink. It was all coming out so quickly that I was afraid I might've gotten it totally wrong. I do remember from what Rick said, his mother wanted the bank to press charges at the time but that Cindy and George had somehow gotten Casey out of it. Guess they didn't get her completely out of it after all, though!

On that note, just want to say that SuziQ started a thread on here regarding Rick, and was the first person to acknowledge he may have been the real deal.. He was, and tonight's charges attest to that, so I say
Congrats SuzieQ... you had a coup!!!!:takeabow::takeabow::takeabow:

Blink, my question got lost in here earlier, and I suspect since you seem to know more of what's really going on you'd know...

There's surely some sort of tracing thing on the computer Casey's been using while she's been out, right? I would assume so, but hearing how much time she's been on there...

Blink, my question got lost in here earlier, and I suspect since you seem to know more of what's really going on you'd know...

There's surely some sort of tracing thing on the computer Casey's been using while she's been out, right? I would assume so, but hearing how much time she's been on there...
If there wasn't before, LE certainly has the probable cause to get a search warrant for whichever computer is registered to the IP used to send the emails to the little 12 year old.

I know they confiscated a laptop at one point - it's mentioned in the documents. Was it released back to the family after the hard drive was cloned?

That is a safe assumption, yes TB.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc
Back