Nancy Grace 8.29.08 8 PM EST

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They just said she may be back home tonight or by the morning! All she has to do is pay $300!

Just said on NG!

No she is on a no bail status tonight. She has to go before the judge tomorrow. The judge could INCREASE her bail.

Oh security said she was on her computer most of the time.

Tim just said Casey was on her computer most of the time and she was smiling most of the time...which did bother him about the smiling thing. Said he wants to just concentrate on what he is doing.

Tim from Equsearch said that while he was talking to Cindy about looking for Caylee Casey spent most of the time on the computer. He said she didn't talk at all about Caylee. He said there was a lot of tension in the house.

Blink, you're the greatest! :blowkiss:

Thanks!

Thank you but no way- The grunts in this are: Yuri Melich, John Allen, Det. Wells and Tim Miller. I'm sitting here on my laptop and they are in the field. All of us that put out the effort and postive energy to support these guys are fuel for them.. Great Job WS'rs!!

Both, actually.

Are you sure?

Before the presser started I heard them all talking ONLY about Amy & not a word about any other thefts.

I just can't see George agreeing to press charges for the credit cards... he's probably very sorry he filed about the gas cans.

Tim just said Casey was on her computer most of the time and she was smiling most of the time...which did bother him about the smiling thing. Said he wants to just concentrate on what he is doing.

She can't even PRETEND to give a damn. That girl is cold as ice.

You know I am not really familiar with this group but I have read about them and read the posts by people on here who are very familiar with him and I honestly feel so bad for this admirable man to have been witness to such callousness from the MOTHER of the child he is there to find. She is positively uncivilized..how dare she conduct herself like that. I think I just really hate this woman....:mad:

Good Lord...she apparently stole the routing number off a birthday check her grandmother had given her and used THAT to rip her off, too.

Well, she's already told LE she lied and stole from people in order to help find her daughter -- so we know it was a good cause. I know the first thing I'd do would be steal a check and run to Target if my child were missing. Who wouldn't?!?

I sure would like to know what she purchased and when with the stolen cards and money.

I hear ya.

They also asked if they had any videos of Casey WITH Caylee & the spokesman wouldn't reveal anything.

I doubt there's ANY video of Casey with Caylee after 6/15 any place in Florida OR this earth.

Are you sure?

Before the presser started I heard them all talking ONLY about Amy & not a word about any other thefts.

I just can't see George agreeing to press charges for the credit cards... he's probably very sorry he filed about the gas cans.
yes, sure, the attest routing number was from GGMA account

WOW. Baez put your foot in your mouth some more.

No kidding you have a rinkydink office in Kissimmiee .. youre pretty rinkydink yourself.

Thank you but no way- The grunts in this are: Yuri Melich, John Allen, Det. Wells and Tim Miller. I'm sitting here on my laptop and they are in the field. All of us that put out the effort and postive energy to support these guys are fuel for them.. Great Job WS'rs!!

They've surely got tracing stuff on that computer she's been spending all her time on since she got out, don't they? I would think that's a given, but after TM mentioned her being on there so much just had to ask. LOL

Uh, Hello, Jose the BH has said again and again and again that Casey isn't talking.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc
Back