Nancy Grace - 9/03/2008 8:00 PM EST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Did anyone else see the news ticker on NG that stated CA's boyfriend tells all about her relationship with her daughter????

Hope it wasn't AL because only saw Caylee a few times and IIRC the last time was June 2nd. So he shouldn't have much knowledge at all.

Absolutely. Very unlikely indeed. But they still need to prove that she is the one who did the searches (and not, say, a friend of hers). They still need to tie possession of chloroform + computer TO her. the other thing is... if she only meant to make her daughter SLEEP but did not have intent to kill her, how would that affect the charges? Does anyone know? Isn't INTENT to do harm one of the elements of first degree murder?
It also depends on what she was searching - 'how to obtain chloroform'? 'The effects of chloroform on children'? 'How to remove chloroform from carpeting'? 'How chloroform can be used instead of nail polish remover in a pinch'?

Cant argue with the tampering with evidence info... knowingly or not.

Sorry Casey had nothing but choices = she had loving parents

she made choices - really bad ones

those are on her - my poor childhood isnt going to cut it - lots have
had much worse and built respectful honorable lives

She is a monster but she CHOSE to be one

The expert disclosed last night that he had been contacted by the defense, by Baez. Much to my surprise, he then proceeded to NOT be the neutral explainer he usually is, but to be defense favorable. People didn't just make this up out of thin air. I do agree NG asked him for an innocent explanation, and then jumped on him for trying to come up with one tonight. She may have to replace him, though.

I don't want to "defend" Casey, but some of my posts may come across that way. In my opinion, Casey is also a victim, a guilty one perhaps, but I don't believe she had any more chance than Caylee did, for whatever reasons.
A victim of what? Herself? Im sorry but she doesn't come across as a victim to me.

I think she googled how to make it.. she watches enough movies..

Welcome to the forum. The expert's not being one-sided. He's being fair and open-minded. Me, I think the forum is one-sided and only wants to hear the expert bury Casey.

Unfortunately, the expert has become a bit too chummy with Baez!
His entire attitude and outlook has changed, he was never so filled with
so much bunk as he is now.
And, for the record, there must be a good reason why so many here want to bury Casey.

NG is wearing on me tonight. She will ask someone a question and then when they go to answer it she cuts them off and answers it herself! She needs to chill.

Doesn't she do this every night LOL. I'm so used to it I just ignore her.

I LOVE this computer expert!!!! oh goody, LP on!!!

I don't want to "defend" Casey, but some of my posts may come across that way. In my opinion, Casey is also a victim, a guilty one perhaps, but I don't believe she had any more chance than Caylee did, for whatever reasons.

Oh I don't know, Cindy at least let Casey get to a fair fighting weight, seems like more of a chance than Caylee got.

Guess they like playing "devil's advocate". I used to have a friend like that. Had to side with the other side ALL the time just to get a rise outta all of us. LOL

I just let it slide. The evidence will speak for itself and I'm sure LE are holding a lot of good cards to their chest until the trial.

I do this, too. I play devil's advocate before I form an opinion. I think it shows intelligence to think in all directions before you form an opinion. I don't think it's about "defending casey" (as referenced in the post that you quoted" but about trying to find ALL possible excuses that the defense might use, so the prosecution can start attacking those to strengthen their case.

If it looks like a lynch mob, and no one is stopping to consider alternate theories, the defense can probably have a field day with it...

I personally feel that Casey killed her daughter, and I would like to see justice for Caylee. But I still play devil's advocate, because I want my reasons for believing that she is guilty to be as concrete as possible:)

NG seems to only want a bunch of "yes men" on her show. That always irritates me...

sorry for the aside...and quoting your post to get to it;)

cheers

Oh good LP. Please DO NOT take her outttttttt.

Lee constantly calling LP.

Wow...did you hear what Leonard just said? Lee has been on the phone with him..."if Casey comes clean and helps find the body" will he bond her out???

Hi all! Why is LEE on the phone constantly with LP????? What is that about?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidandrew32
Back