Nancy Grace - 9/04/2008 8:00 PM EST

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Back to producer standing outside of jail: haven't been able to find out benefactor of bond. CA could walk out any minute, but they are saying it will probably be mid AM tomorrow

Notice how Casey and Cindy's "gut feelings" are always leading them to Caylee.

I think Nancy likes her some shimmery shirt. I also think she is a big fan of green.:D

LOL and she should be angry at whoever butchered her hair. It looks like a football helmet.

right, if somebody else was responsible Casey would sing like a bird--she doesn't respect people enough to protect them!!! She would save her hiney!

Of course she would.

There's only one person responsible!

CASEY, WHERE DID YOU DUMP YOUR LITTLE GIRL???

I think Jane Valez Mitchell (aka the Mullet) has the rights to the word. :D

OK - I almost spit my wine on the keyboard!! You are right! JVM is the Bombshell queen. "Bombshell tonight - my mullet is in full effect".

Anywho - If I head Cindy talk about her 'gut' one more time - I'm gonna drive to Orlando and PUNCH HER IN IT!!!!

Back to producer standing outside of jail: haven't been able to find out benefactor of bond. CA could walk out any minute, but they are saying it will probably be mid AM tomorrow
She has to go through the process of the ankle bracelet again.

And the "expert" stating it would be hard for her to get Chloroform and Nancy's staff was able to get it in what, 10 minutes, online. They need Dr. Baden on there who stated it's easy to get on the streets and it used as "Party Chloroform" to make kids sleep while young parents party! UUUGGGHHH!

Yup I heard him say that this morning, and he said which brings us back to the party pictures!!!! I like Dr Baden!

Who is going to provide the security? We all know she is gonig to need it! That is really really bothering me now - especially with all the latest developments. Some whacko come up and take her out. LE will NOT provide security at all. They will only come if called by 911. This does't sit well with me - we can't have her taken out - then what? What happens to the bond money then? Plus the world will never know.

I don't think we'll ever get any info from Casey no matter what. But, I do see things getting very ugly very fast.

We all saw that group of protesters last Friday and then that family banging on the Anthony's front door.

In the meantime...........Cindy has made some really outrageous statements this week that are making people even more angry with the Anthony family.

This IS going to get ugly!

OK - I almost spit my wine on the keyboard!! You are right! JVM is the Bombshell queen. "Bombshell tonight - my mullet is in full effect".

Anywho - If I head Cindy talk about her 'gut' one more time - I'm gonna drive to Orlando and PUNCH HER IN IT!!!!

puulleeaze do so!:dance:

NG talking about the protestors. Psych - CA has no human emotions ... no loss, panic, anxiety, fear, ... if she killed child, that is most heinous of acts. Cindy is attacking the truth by attacking Tim Miller. The level of pathological denial she has observed in this family.

I have a Q, what was the correlation that NG made with the 615 area code? I missed that part and dont want to rewind the DVR cuz i'll miss something!!!!!!!

???????

It's beginning to make sense why the whole family decided to wait 30 days to report Caylee missing--busy getting rid of a body and evidence. Very sad.

Bombshell:

High level of pathological behavior found in the Anthony home!

Puhleease Cindy...talk about it talk about it!! hehehehe

I am sooooooooo p#st she is getting out. I hope they find caylee tonight or press some more charges on her ugly *advertiser censored*!! I hope *no internet* is a condition of her release. Uhh I hate her!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89
Back