Nancy Grace - 9/04/2008 8:00 PM EST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
according to the PR firm, CA and JB will never involve themselves with LP again. He is simply milking the situation for his own gain. (not word for word)

BAez attacked Leonard Padilla in a press release.

Girl..someone posted the $500k bond!!

YIKES... I am reading the other thread, yeah I heard. So amazing.. this is just sick girlriend... I want to know who the anonymous person is!!!!... and WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY???? Consitiutional rights?? What about Caylee and protecting her beautiful life.

I KNEW Baez had to be behind this!

Mr. Baez?? Do you miss the brownies?

I'm not sure what Nancy's problem is with the grammar in the PR statement. Of course, Nancy never bothers to tell us. But she does shriek about the grammar.

For the record, reputable PR firms employ terrific writers. I don't know what NG's problem is here, other than Nancy herself.

LP: approx an hour before he was informed bond was being posted, he got a call asking if he thought she was a flight risk. He said no. LP suggested to caller (wouldn't identify himself)....sorry, NG keeps cutting him off.

LP on NOWWWWW.... He said, he was informed an hour before the "person" did the bail asked him if CA was a flight risk. He doesn't know who it is but he/she out of a 615 area code and its a production company and thinks they are behind the bail for a movie/bookdeal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia
Back