Nancy Grace - 9/04/2008 8:00 PM EST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Nancy regarding casey being a flight risk: "a flight risk, this girl can't even keep a tank of gas" :doh:

I will boycott and protest any movie or book!

Who's with me?

They're putting all this money into Casey, hoping to get rich off the same Americans that Cindy has called maggots, leeches and whatever the hell else she's called us.

615 is Nashville! what the heck? A national area code? is there such a thing:

Now talking about the chloroform..........not buying it but finding it somewhere........a caller stated they found chloroform at grandparent's house with a label dated 1949/1950.

Attorneys: Building pieces of puzzle, DNA, chloroform, internet searchers...

however, Def Atty says it doesn't all point to Casey, only that Caylee met with foul play.

Okie dokie then.

Yeah the real news about this case is sick enough who wants to see it as a movie or read a book.

Who's with me?

They're putting all this money into Casey, hoping to get rich off the same Americans that Cindy has called maggots, leeches and whatever the hell else she's called us.

i'm with you! i'll run the protest from knoxville thats for sure!

Somebody needs to tell Nancy to say that Casey would NOT go down for her parents. Period. Case closed!

Def Atty arguing with NG about boyfriends' possible involvement. He says they take the boyfriend's stories and move right back to Casey.

i wonder if these bond ppl are gonna give security like leanard did ? Its gonna get very crazy once she is out crazier than it has been

I want to get to the bottom of the Production Company. LP is the 2nd person to reference that in the last few hours.

why is the defense attorney on NG bashing the boyfriends?

Penny Dougls Fir is an idiot. DNA and decomposition...slam dunk on shes dead....! Jeez!

I brought this over from the bond thread, in light of Mr. Padillas comments...

More...imo, they are selling videos to release Casey! Likely videos that will include the image of Caylee...the following quote is from the Paris Hilton deal...

The decisions by both networks followed by a day a series of reports about the methods the Hilton family had used to try to place the interview at either ABC or NBC. The moves and countermoves included ABC’s first agreeing to pay a fee of $100,000 that would have gone toward production materials to be used with the interview, like photographs or videos. Barbara Walters, the network’s longtime premier interviewer of newsmakers and Hollywood celebrities, was to have conducted the conversation.

Then, according to ABC executives, the Hiltons declined the proposed deal from ABC, saying they had a much bigger financial offer from NBC.
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/06/23/ar...=1&oref=slogin

This, from the Anthonys scheduled appearance on 20/20 tomorrow....

"In an exclusive report, '20/20' will air never-before-seen home videos and photographs offering new insights into her young life with her mother, Casey, who remains at the center of the investigation. Elizabeth Vargas' report also includes interviews with Caylee's grandparents and Casey's brother and a former boyfriend, as well as a detailed account of events from the time Caylee disappeared."
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...020-to-lo.html

Who's with me?

I'm with you....Also, any other book or movie from that production Company

I can't find the PR firm on google
are we sure it is 'press core media'

or could it be 'press corps media'

both sounds the same out loud

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads