Nancy Grace - 9/04/2008 8:00 PM EST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Reported just got off phone with PR firm... conversation off record, but got impression firm does crisis intervention involving high profile cases. He thinks LP is far fetched about the book and movie deals.

Hey guys,.. Just wanted to let you know that I made another Caylee video. The girl singing on the video wrote this song for Caylee. I just put the song to video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkWM0incny4

Beautiful! I hope the 200 + pics that Casey deleted will come back up. She isn't going to just press the delete button on that beautiful baby.
I was just reading Amy's words of July 15. I don't doubt Cindy's love for Caylee. I hope her attorney advised her to seperate herself from Casey. I know she is lashing out because she can't face Caylee being dead. I can't blame her. I wouldn't want to either. I hope with all my heart that TM finds Caylee soon.

If LP has the area code, it means he should have the whole number... of which can be easily reverse searched.

right, if somebody else was responsible Casey would sing like a bird--she doesn't respect people enough to protect them!!! She would save her hiney!

Cindy needs to be gagged. Period.

Anonymous party prefers to remain anonymous. Interesting - Nancy saying that a PR firm made it - Nancy said it was full of grammatical errors. LOLOL

They PR release also talks about LP's retreat in a nasty way. How Anthonys won't work with him again at all. Guess Cindy couldn't keep her two cents out of the pr company either.

LP thinks there's a production comapny involved in all this bond guarantee thing. PR company is out of Nashville. LP is makaing some very good points. - said you have to look at this as things are unfolding.

Nandcy said chlorogorm banned in 70s by the FDA.

MULTIPLE WEB SITES on chloroform were accesssed.

Not TRACE amounts in trunk- SIGNIFICANT amounts found.

I am going to hurl - they are saying LE only looked at Casey.

Reporter talked to Todd Black who wrote the PR release. Baez hired this illiterate (my words)

Commercial

hah dont mean to sound insensitive, but I would TOTALLY read that book!

Kevin Beary in response to Cindy's demand for an apology......"Won't happen!" I love that!

LOL, I love that Sheriff dude. Can't ya tell he hates Cindy. :D

I love what NG said last night. "You can put perfume on a pig....."

Violated Casey's constitutional rights? What about Caylee's rights?
I am watching NG and the clips of Casey PRISSING out her door! I do not see how anyone can swing their hips like that and not dislocate them!

Press Corp Media? I am going to look them up and email them!
Oh no! My daughter mentioned at the top of the show that it looked like Casey was "coming out on a catwalk!" And I thought she was just being glib, but maybe y'all seen something that I didn't.

I'm gonna bet LP knows exactly who it was that he talked to, or at least the name of the company that called him. He's not stupid. He may just not have known the name of the person he spoke with.

Kevin Beary in response to Cindy's demand for an apology......"Won't happen!" I love that!

I stand corrected on my quote... I think I put my own southern twist on that. LOL

I will boycott and protest any movie or book!

Who's with me?

They're putting all this money into Casey, hoping to get rich off the same Americans that Cindy has called maggots, leeches and whatever the hell else she's called us.

I am for sure. Who wants to read about scum?

When Casey getting released?? If she goes home there will be more protests!!

Oh no! My daughter mentioned at the top of the show that it looked like Casey was "coming out on a catwalk!" And I thought she was just being glib, but maybe y'all seen something that I didn't.

I think that video was from last Fri night. She's not out yet.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonya702
Back