Nancy Grace - 9/04/2008 8:00 PM EST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Get out!!! LP just said he'd give fifty thousand in cash to anyone that can lead them to Caylee.

GO LP, $50K cash, no questions asked for caylee's body....he is paying $50K cash for the location of Caylee's body

Go Leonard! You're da Bomb!!!

He's offering 50,000 bucks cash, no questions asked, to provide information that leads to the BODY!

OMG - LP just offered $50K CASH for info to where the body is - no questions asked

WOW - think he's a little upset?

$50,000 for info on where Caylee's little body is located... per Leonard Padilla

LP is offering 50,000 cash for giving up where Caylee's body is, no questions asked OMG

Lp is offering 50,000 no questions asked to whoever leads them to the body!

Cuts from prior LE press conferences.

When Casey wasw out before , she didn't assist anyone with anything.

Producer was able to buy chloroform on line in 10 minutes.

LP offering $50,000 cash for information leading to the BODY of Caylee. I guess he has finally seen the light.

My comment: Put that in your pipe and smoke it, Cindy.

Commercial

LoL, Leo is offering 50 grand for info where the body is.

man Leonard just offered 50,000 cash to anyone who could lead him to body. no questions asked no names either.

Get out!!! LP just said he'd give fifty thousand in cash to anyone that can lead them to Caylee.

He won't get it...there is already an reward!! The only persons that know are the Anthony Family.

Leonard announced he will give $50,000 to whomever gives location of Caylee's body. I pray he gives T.M. $50,000 for the search.

what exactly does she want an apology for?

I suppose she wants them to apologize for looking for Caylee ... you know, because she's still alive and all and they should be looking for a walking talking breathing Caylee.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia
Back