Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #193

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
On that day there may have been one other boy invited by the girls only he had to do farm chores or something, also, K German may have been asked to join them only she had a job to go to that afternoon.

I feel it's possible that Abby and Libby going to the trail on February 17th may not have been been about meeting someone there at all.

Did anyone else read about a boy plus K German or perhaps see it brought up in an interview.

There is one other girl that was meant to go that day as well, but didn't. She is also a close friend of Abby and Libby.

I agree, it's quite unbelievable and absurb that a man can want to confess so very much and yet his lawyers will not listen to him and it appears, from the recent hearings testimony, neither will his close family members. MO

Yes if somebody confessed to me loads of times about such a ghastly crime I would throw away the key myself. IMO

I can’t find what I’m looking for and I don’t think I’m dreaming. I could swear I read Libby had an app on her cellphone that measured the amount of time the cellphone was moving (an exercise app?) but I can’t find a source. Hopefully someone knows what I’m talking about.
Didn't the app provide the 18 time period of movement information? Was that at the hearings?

4 pm vs 4 am

IMO and I'm loathe to type this, there's going to be stomach contents (time of last meal was witnessed), rigor, insect activity. Possible that the time of death had a range of "12 +/-" rendering it indeterminate but I'm hopeful it is evident, granting clarity, like 4 hrs +/-.

The totality of it all is just so sinister...

The terror.

The mental picture of Libby, likely having just witnessed him injure Abby, trying to run. For help. Or for her life.

Her hand to her neck, time must have stopped... and she may well have run INTO that tree. Headlong. Only enough wherewithal to put a hand out to keep from falling/crashing into it.

Surely LE will be able to paint the sad picture, based on all of the blood patterns. Where she was when first injured, which injury was first, last. How much time she may have been in any one spot. Photographs the poor jurors will never un̈
see.

THIS will forever stick with me: at the end of a different trial, guilty verdict, the judge thanked, commended and released them, but not before wishing them well, his sincere wish that they could recover...

If RA had an ounce of conscience, he'd sign and date his confession, put a stamp on it, and, if his Defense won't accept it, then on to the Prosecution who will.

I know I've said it before but believe it more and more, I wish he'd have missed a step, and let the river swallow him whole.

JMO
I believe, IIRC, that the crime scene blood expert testified that Libby was sliced from behind and fell to her knees by the tree. Then he mentioned her hand making the mark. In my mind I thought she was probably trying to steady herself. Just the shock and agony she experienced, it's just to horrific to comprehend </3

I have just read this. Part of an article from 4th August.
If as this article claims the people who found the bodies then leaked crime scene information then any of these Odins they are accusing of being involved would of have some knowledge of the crime scene just from reading about it. IMO

The text read: 'Me and my other sisters boyfriend are the ones who found the girls Tuesday. Coroner's report stated everything was over by 3:30. No rape. Abby was dressed. Libby was nude.

'Libby's top half was covered with leafs (sic) and sticks, almost like they were trying to cover her.

'The only DNA would be from Libby's fingernails. She fought like hell. Whoever did it targeted Libby for sure and knew what they were doing with Abby. It was personal with Libby.'

An expert in the case added that there was 'talk of Libby almost being decapitated, which looks like it was done out of rage.

Day 3 Hearing:

No time of death was established
nor were temperature readings done on the girls bodies apparently which isn't good for the PT or State.

61 confessions isn't favourable for RA or the DT.

Seems there is no time of death.

I see it the way you see it, but earlier I saw it as Vern saw it. I refreshed my browser and it was then fine - that may help?
I refreshed ... still nothing at the side or bottom of TTF14's posts for me. Still seeing them (and everyone else's too) as per my sreenshots.

Last edited:
Day 3 Hearing:

nor were temperature readings done on the girls bodies apparently which isn't good for the PT or State.

Libby’s phone counted steps, so the fact they didn’t count any more steps after a specific time point would indicate they were deceased. I am positive the Prosecution will be able to show she was incredibly active by the steps on her phone for that to cease that afternoon.

Then add in RA being seen walking back to his car muddy and bloody. It would also indicate that he had murdered them by that point. IMHO

The signature shows at the bottom of a post, not anywhere by a profile pic. It is okay on my end @TTF14
Thanks for your input, but I posted my screenshots to @TTF14 and you can clearly see that there is no "signature link" showing on the bottom of his post either.

Due to this, I kindly ask that, if requested to post a link as a reference, people actually do that as required by the site rules.

I may not be the only one who doesn't have ESP or can't see the signature (again - see my screenshot IMO and experience).

Day 3 Hearing:

The D's own FM says

Page 32 of the Franks memo, footnote 22 states: Jerry Holeman testified in his deposition that investigators estimated the time of death as occurring somewhere between 2:30 and 3:30 p.m. (Holeman depo., p. 17, lines 6-21).

Thanks for your input, but I posted my screenshots to @TTF14 and you can clearly see that there is no "signature link" showing on the bottom of his post either.

Due to this, I kindly ask that, if requested to post a link as a reference, people actually do that as required by the site rules.

I may not be the only one who doesn't have ESP or can't see the signature (again - see my screenshot IMO and experience).

Yes I don’t see any signature either. But that could be because I use my phone but definitely no link to be seen.

Yeah, I know the thread moves fast. I’ve provided some more robust examples up thread and in the previous thread but a couple of the more notable ones are:

- The Ansuz rune now being a Laguz rune (which nullifies a lot of the social media and Hail Odin claims from Franks 1); change is on p6 of the response to the MiL
- EF’s sisters’ statements now being completely omitted from items pointing to his third party culpability - starts on p18
- The timeframe of the crime being moved to 4:33am - the defense spends a page and a half talking about this rendering BH’s alibi invalid starting on p15

My personal belief is you can't properly understand these filings unless you take time out to understand the broader online conspiracies they plug in to.

For instance, in MS's "Zone of Pain" podcast, MS covered a theory apparently promoted by the Due Process Gang that the murders are drug related. Then for me the penny dropped as to why Baldwin examined Click so extensively on the JM drug/abduction stuff, over which a baseless conspiracy was promoted by a D surrogate same day.

For some reason, the D do not mention JM in this filing, but according to the MS reporting he is the central figure who links these alternate suspects together. So no surprise to see him mentioned upthread.

As you sagely note, this D filing makes no sense vis-a-vis bridge guy but i don't think it is supposed to ...

MOO

Yes I don’t see any signature either. But that could be because I use my phone but definitely no link to be seen.
Well, if people using phones can't see the link in the signature either, then it makes sense why the site rules require the link to be given in the post itself then. And, it should be posted when requested.

It could be differing browers that are being used as well I guess.

At the end of the day, even if I could see links in people's signatures, am I supposed to just assume that that is their reference for all their posts? Just some of their posts? Or would someone have to go completely through the link every post they make to see if what is being referred to is actually in there before asking for a link?

I can't see signatures as per my screenshots, so I am going to be asking for a link to the source when I think I need one (which isn't very often). I think that's fair.

The D's own FM says

Page 32 of the Franks memo, footnote 22 states: Jerry Holeman testified in his deposition that investigators estimated the time of death as occurring somewhere between 2:30 and 3:30 p.m. (Holeman depo., p. 17, lines 6-21).

I really can't wait for the transcript for that 3 Day Hearing is all I can say.

The D's own FM says

This is why it’s laughable the defence trying to come up with their own time of death because Libby’s phone got some texts in the middle of the night.

All the evidence points to them being murdered within a short period of time when he lead them down the hill. If only their client actually had a alibi.

Moo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia
Back