Nancy Grace - 9/04/2008 8:00 PM EST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Leonard is more than a little upset, looks like.

This is gonna get nastier before it's over.

And I'm waiting with popcorn in stock!

50k cash Go Lp! Show em you mean business.
Better yet, give it to the search teams.

Way to go LP! Your heart is in the right place and we all know that!!!

FIND CAYLEE NOW!!!!

wow, we just all posted the $ at the same time didn't we?

No way would Baez take LP's offer of posting bond IF CASEY TOLD WHERE THE BODY IS! So once Baez gets his anonymous bond donor he releases a press release dissing LP. :(

I suppose she wants them to apologize for looking for Caylee ... you know, because she's still alive and all and they should be looking for a walking talking breathing Caylee.
oooooooohhhh

well he should apologize huh? shame on him for looking for little caylees body WHEN THEY HAVE FORENSIC EVIDENCE THAT SHOWS SHE IS DEAD and her mother ande grandmother are habitual, pathological liars!

Chloroform frequently causes convulsion, and toungue biting is one common side effect (as well as burns at contact point

Casey's seizure, mebbe?

OMG Im crying my eyes out right now. I thought this is about Caylee and yet freekin again its all about Casey. Im sick to my stomach. I cant believe this :(

Wow...tape of Cindy being asked about immunity for Casey .. she said "Casey 's not accepting it...she doesn't need it."

Longo the reporter has sipped the Anthony Kool-Aid. IMO

OK - I love me some Nancy - but she has got to STOP shopping at the silk shirt shop. WTH???

K whew, thought I had missed something, or was losing my mind LOL :doh:

LP suggested it...

He said he thought a "Book & Movie Rights" deal was made in exchange for the bail...

But your right...it is purely speculation

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia
Back