Nancy Grace - 9/04/2008 8:00 PM EST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm with you....Also, any other book or movie from that production Company

What production company? I haven't heard a production company mentioned? I heard Press Corp, who has been retained by JB to be his "spokescompany" but I haven't heard any PROOF POSITIVE that a book/movie/whatever deal is in the works....that's all pure speculation at this point IMHO

Cindy needs to be gagged. Period.

Anonymous party prefers to remain anonymous. Interesting - Nancy saying that a PR firm made it - Nancy said it was full of grammatical errors. LOLOL

They PR release also talks about LP's retreat in a nasty way. How Anthonys won't work with him again at all. Guess Cindy couldn't keep her two cents out of the pr company either.

LP thinks there's a production comapny involved in all this bond guarantee thing. PR company is out of Nashville. LP is makaing some very good points. - said you have to look at this as things are unfolding.

Nandcy said chlorogorm banned in 70s by the FDA.

MULTIPLE WEB SITES on chloroform were accesssed.

Not TRACE amounts in trunk- SIGNIFICANT amounts found.

I am going to hurl - they are saying LE only looked at Casey.

Reporter talked to Todd Black who wrote the PR release. Baez hired this illiterate (my words)

Commercial

I could be wrong, but don't think I am. The attorney they hired (Mark NeJame) is the one who set up the bond and suggested hiring the PR firm. Five bucks says I am right.

Sorry, jumping in late here... but what did they say about the 615 area code? That's my area code. :doh:

That is possibly the area code of the anonymous poster of Casey's $500k bond.

I hope she gets bailed out & then 5 minutes later they rearrest her on another Charge..

LOL, I love that Sheriff dude. Can't ya tell he hates Cindy. :D

Oh yeah.........big time! :D That's good because that anger can be channeled into solving this case!

I could be wrong, but don't think I am. The attorney they hired (Mark NeJame) is the one who set up the bond and suggested hiring the PR firm. Five bucks says I am right.

I said the same thing on another thread:D

She is also the one that made that song for Caylee that I put to video. She really is a nice girl.

Hailie...just an FYI, that song was originally recorded by Britney Spears... she just changed the words to pertain to this case.

The whole family is a bunch of bottom feeders. How many lives they have screwed up with their lies.

LP is offering 50k cash if someone provides him info as to where body is no questions asked.

What production company? I haven't heard a production company mentioned? I heard Press Corp, who has been retained by JB to be his "spokescompany" but I haven't heard any PROOF POSITIVE that a book/movie/whatever deal is in the works....that's all pure speculation at this point IMHO

Sorry , let me rephrase that....

"IF" there is a production company & a deal was made

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnootWolf02