Nancy Grace 9/10/09

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MC not answering phone during the night H went missing. Why?????
NG talked about this the other night. Apparently RC & MC talked on the phone around 8:30pm and had a big argument. She then turns the phone off. MOO

The more I hear of the lies and see MC/RC on TV, the more this case reminds me of little CAYLEE and the family lies and togetherness..........just like the Anthony's........how can anyone get away with lying and not helping with a case......not even arrested for neglect, drugs, ratgate..........nothing........flying just low of the law......all of them!
My blood pressure is raising! SORRY!

NG talked about this the other night. Apparently RC & MC talked on the phone around 8:30pm and had a big argument. She then turns the phone off. MOO

Do cell phones still ping when they are turned off?

Are they talking about a land line or a cell phone? Or both?

Haleigh had intellectual problems due to Turners according to DR. Perper

Hi fhc!

I am not 100% but this is what i heard. I heard that the phone will ping if it is off. The only way to not ping is to remove the battery.

That's the story we are told but it makes a LOT more sense that the phone was off because something was wrong and/or because MC did not want to be tracked while disposing of HaLeigh.

Calls were not answered but calls were made --- it'd be very interesting to see the call log.

A LOT was learnt from KC and the A's in terms of how to handle the demise of a child with regard to lies, teamwork, deflection, cell pings, etc. IMHO.

Was the night Haleigh went missing the same night that Misty complained that Haleigh wouldn't go to sleep, Ron told her to spank her, and Misty wanted to leave and go 'babysit' somewhere else?

I would also like to know if MC watched KC on TV like a copy cat????

It seems mainly cell phones communicate even if turned off if unless the battery is removed or loses all power. GPS phones are best but ordinary cell phones seem to still ping (are powered) when off.

That's the story we are told but it makes a LOT more sense that the phone was off because something was wrong and/or because MC did not want to be tracked while disposing of HaLeigh.

Calls were not answered but calls were made --- it'd be very interesting to see the call log.

A LOT was learnt from KC and the A's in terms of how to handle the demise of a child with regard to lies, teamwork, deflection, cell pings, etc. IMHO.
Oh I agree and believe a lot was going on while MC's phone was off. I'd also like to know how many calls were made to her family and the times. The last call after 3am might have been to check if everything was "taken care of" before RC got home. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!