Nancy Grace 9-11-08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wouldn't the 50 yrs. include the 17 yrs. for the original charges, child neglect, etc.? I'm confused too. :confused:

Those are the maximum sentences. There are guidlines for these sort of things. She doesn't have a criminal history, she has not been convicted of anything. Everything right now is just an allegation.

I'm not sure where she would fall in the guidelines, but no one goes to jail for 50 years for stealing checks. If it was anybody else, jail time wouldn't be on the table. Restitiotion and probation would be the normal sentence.

50 years might be a scare tactic to get her to talk. But her lawyer will know better.

Any last bit of sympathy I had for this family is now gone. Can anyone give me a good idea for a sign so I can do a little protesting over there this weekend? I actually was offended by the tombstone sign today and made up my mind that I was going to stay away.

"They just want Caylee back -- that's all they're worried about."

I thought about this same thing this morning… I have feeling she would the cops want her to hey stick over the weekend… maybe conveniently thee is no judge on call… lol

GO NANCY for telling st Leonard telling him how she has ask OVER 50 times what goes on this house and now she is learning so much

Leonard is slowly but surely throwing the A's under the BUS

I LOVE IT

If she'd shut up and stop cutting off the guests then maybe it wouldn't take 20 interviews just to learn a few things.

I have not seen any neighbors speaking on their behalves either

I think Lee knows the truth. Thats why he won't take a lie detector test. LP always said that Lee knows the truth. They should send this case to the grand jury and make Lee testify.

I agree 100%!

NG siad, "Bonding with the stripper pole! " LOLOL

"They just want Caylee back. That is all they want right now"

Every time I hear Casey say that I just want to :slap:

Ha, Casey was bonding with a stripper pole NOT Caylee.

It looks like she was bonding with that stripper pole at Fusion bar! lol!
Nanc's on a roll!

I've suspected that the family refused to take polygraphs. Of course, we expect a suspect/defendant is not going to take one (even if they may be innocent), but folks who are on the periphery -- and especially the immediate family of the missing child -- almost always are MORE than willing to take a polygraph if it will help clear things up for LE and get them going in the right direction.

Makes me sick that they refused, but I figured they had or we would have heard Cindy yelling it to anyone who would listen that they'd all passed and so would Casey, if only her mean ol' atty would let her take one. :rolleyes:

So, why refuse if you are not in any way a person of interest or suspect? (1) You've done something you shouldn't have and don't want to incriminate yourself. (2) You know something more/different than you've told LE and know you'd be caught in a lie/incriminate someone else you want to protect.

Can anyone think of any other reason innocent family members of a missing child would refuse to clear themselves with LD tests so police could rule them out and get busy finding the baby?

More about he Polygraph tests..or lack there of.

LP talking about it.

When Polly Klaas went missing, her father took a lie detector test immediately! He want himself eliminated so the police would look for her abductor.

Bet the cops were very appreciative. They HAVE to look at the family, first.

Who do you all think that Baez will get to testify on Casey's behalf other than her immediate family when this all goes to court? I can't imagine there are any friends or acquaintences that would testify. I wonder what kind of case Baez can put together on this? Won't all these crimes be tried separately?

some of the posters from the "alive" thread?

Mid day June 28 through Mid day June 29 no phone calls on Casey's phone.

Her car was dropped off June 27? Boyfriend picked her up. Where was she or what was she doing during that time?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tinas79
Back