Nancy Grace 9-11-08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
remember in beginning CA said she would knock on every door in America to find her grandchild, she has not done that either

Im getting so sick of this case.....everyday that goes by just makes me more angry......I go to work all day and come home to see if Casey finally opened up, but nothing ever changes. This is one of those "scratch your head so hard you bleed" cases.....I dont get it.....I hope one day we know what truly happened to that precious child.....and all the other missing babies out there

They are in this so deep.

I don't think for a minute that LP is making this stuff up. He's probably feeling better about talking about what he knows as time goes by.

I agree - he probably has a lot more that he could say and will as it goes on. We have to remember - he did have someone (the female guard) on the inside of the house watching Casey.

There is NO WAY in hell a person is going to go to jail for 50 years for passing bad checks. It wont happen - ever - anywhere - not in this country - not in China - Russia - Iraq or anywhere else

imo

If those were just "bad checks" on her own account that might be true......but these are FORGED -STOLEN checks, idenity theft (which is a big deal) wire fraud and other charges. I would not "bet the farm" that there won't be penitentiary time for all those charges.

I know that.

She stole some checks & forged them. How much money are we talking about $2k ?

She has no prior record right?

She would be a first time offender.

The DA Can ask for 50 years all he want's but there is no way a Judge is going to order her to serve 5 years consecutive on all 10 counts.

imo

Do you know she has no prior record. No juvenile record? I don't think she just started doing this when Caylee disappeared.

There was a radio show that Cindy called into a while back and she was adament that they would all take a lie detector test because they had nothing to hide.

Interesting to learn now that they refused.

ETA: As for the search that was 'called off'...I thought it was suspended due to the amount of rainwater on the ground. To me they are making it sound like it is a permanent call off...no going back.

Yeah Doc & Grace

This whole family is guilty as sin....each in their own way....of covering up.

I hope they all get charged.

Kind of is when you refuse a lie detector test though.......If I was in FLA I'd be ABSOLUTELY protesting peacefully in front of their house. I would haunt them until the cows came home.
I'd be right there beside you shannon. Peacefully, of course.:)

IF you have nothing to say.. what is she doing 6 hours a day at JB office

The house is probably bugged

same same same

I was amedic prior to being a mommy and I can attest that NOTHING, and I mean NOTHING, smells like human decomp. I lost a few uniforms moving people. It's not a pretty smell and it's not something you would mistake for anything else.

remember Casey was also charged with Grand Theft, 3rd degree

sorry took so long to edit.. my computer is acting slow

I know that.

She stole some checks & forged them. How much money are we talking about $2k ?

She has no prior record right?

She would be a first time offender.

The DA Can ask for 50 years all he want's but there is no way a Judge is going to order her to serve 5 years consecutive on all 10 counts.

imo

I agree, with no priors she'll be out in a couple of years if that or maybe even a ten year probation. I have a relative that embezzled over 20 thousand from a bank here in Texas and she got ten years probation, like I said paper crimes are a joke, non violent, no hard time ever.

Looks like the Anthony's put up the sprinklers to keep the protesters away!!

Casey would probably be the only one to pass. :eek:

You mean to verify that she's a liar? :crazy:

Hey, is anyone else see the sad irony of all the A's wearing "where's Caylee" t-shirts?

Of course you do. The A's don't. They know exactly where she is IMO.

UGH, take a clue from Mark Klaas, get yourselves out of the way and take an LD. And Jessica Lunsford's gramma technically failed her test until the underlying factors were taken into account. It was explained that she was so overcome with grief and guilt. :-(

God bless the Klaases and the Lunsfords. On the frontl ines for our kids.

LOL Nancy most definitly reads here .......Watching HBO with her feet up at JB's

I wonder if the charges will be just the new fraud charges, or will they also be charging her with murder? That might be the delay in arresting her.

I'm sure that by now LE is tired of arresting her, booking her and releasing her. They want to bring the circus to an end as we all do. So, maybe they'll go ahead with more charges than fraud, and hold her with no bond.
When they arrest her for murder they have to be ready to go to trial (if she wants a speedy trial) and only get one try at a conviction ~ so with no body ~ I don't know if they'll do that yet. Just my opinion though!

Maybe Mr. Padilla hear enough from the Anthony's criminal defense attorney about how C&G were victims.
Tonight, he decided to let the world know they both declined to take polygraphs. Hmmmm....:rolleyes:

Mr. Padilla, ^five!!

Well, I JUST hope he keeps it up!

Methinks he's a tad torqued. He got had by a 23-y.o. sociopathic bimbette and her fupped duck family.

Who do you all think that Baez will get to testify on Casey's behalf other than her immediate family when this all goes to court? I can't imagine there are any friends or acquaintences that would testify. I wonder what kind of case Baez can put together on this? Won't all these crimes be tried separately?

Lie detector tests. That's something I've been dying to know. I can think of only one reason innocent family members wouldn't consent to a lie detector in a missing child case. Poor little Caylee. :(

When Polly Klaas went missing, her father took a lie detector test immediately! He want himself eliminated so the police would look for her abductor.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drella444
Back