Nancy Grace 9-11-08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Make's you wonder why C & G needs a Defense Attorney huh

I knew it all along

How did Leonard hear this from the RV? Did he have the house bugged?
Is it just me, or does it seem like Leonard's stories are expanding every time he's on Nancy's show? I hadn't heard anything about the lie detector test before and it seems Nancy hadn't either. :eek:

What kind of nasty A$$ person would leave pizza in the trunk of their car for 12 days?? I mean seriously. That is just grows.

WOOOH,,,what happen to the mobile caylee missing trailer??

Caylee has this BIGGEST most gorgeous eyes!!!

Lawyer said its not an admission of guilt to lawyer up this late in the game

hell, if my dog was missing i'd take a lie detector..let alone one of my children!

That is because you care and aren't involved in a MAJOR cover up. This information just solidifies that for me.

I'm disgusted. So disgusted with her and her relatives.

I'm so sorry Caylee.

The p's won't take a polygraph? LOLOLOLOLOL

It all goes back to the fact that the last known person to be with an alive Caylee is Cindy.

We needed this didn't we?

I thought about this same thing this morning… I have feeling she would the cops want her to hey stick over the weekend… maybe conveniently thee is no judge on call… lol

GO NANCY for telling st Leonard telling him how she has ask OVER 50 times what goes on this house and now she is learning so much

Leonard is slowly but surely throwing the A's under the BUS

I LOVE IT

Man, he sure is!

This is a good one! Bombshell after bombshell.

50 years! not that she'd get, or have to SERVE that. But, it's a good start!

no discussion of death penalty

i left a hamburger under my seat when i was in high school. it tookme forever to find the cause of that nasty smell. it was gross but it sure didnt smell like a dead body!

oh lookie! it's wynona!

Lawyer said its not an admission of guilt to lawyer up this late in the game

Kind of is when you refuse a lie detector test though.......If I was in FLA I'd be ABSOLUTELY protesting peacefully in front of their house. I would haunt them until the cows came home.

They had already said 17 on the first three which was before they made the rearrest for the checks and fraud.

There is NO WAY in hell a person is going to go to jail for 50 years for passing bad checks. It wont happen - ever - anywhere - not in this country - not in China - Russia - Iraq or anywhere else

imo

Will Casey have to testify ??? No...

Yeah right, they layered up because they have nothing better to spend their money on (where is that eye rolling smiley?)

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS GIRL. I am heated.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tinas79
Back