Nancy Grace 9-11-08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
doesn't matter.......they will get her for murder sooner than later. The fruad charges are moot. Just the cherry on top.

I agree....It will gives them all the time in the world to prepare their case too.

I'm just saying I've never heard of anyone doing 50 years for passing a few bad checks.

He said LA came out and told them

NG just said she faces up to 50 years? That isn't true. No one faces that amount of time on check fraud. 5 years on each count, does not mean five years consecutively. She would serve it all at the same time.
Does she have to sensationalize everything?
Wouldn't the 50 yrs. include the 17 yrs. for the original charges, child neglect, etc.? I'm confused too. :confused:

I cant even believe these people

I can feel my blood pressure going up here!
WTH is wrong with these people?
I have never seen or heard of such a family, the whole bunch of them!

I can't believe it!!!

Maybe Mr. Padilla hear enough from the Anthony's criminal defense attorney about how C&G were victims.
Tonight, he decided to let the world know they both declined to take polygraphs. Hmmmm....:rolleyes:

Mr. Padilla, ^five!!

Anyone else think they are going to arrest her tomorrow night like they did last Friday? I'd love to see that again!

I thought about this same thing this morning… I have feeling she would the cops want her to hey stick over the weekend… maybe conveniently thee is no judge on call… lol

GO NANCY for telling st Leonard telling him how she has ask OVER 50 times what goes on this house and now she is learning so much

Leonard is slowly but surely throwing the A's under the BUS

I LOVE IT

Hmmm... it makes you wonder why they didn't want to take the lie detector test. I guess it could be because they are afraid that the test will come out inaccurate. I'm not too familar with Lie Detector tests besides the fact they can't be used in court, and what not.
If the participants agree beforehand they can be used in court.

If she were convicted on these charges she would never get anywhere near 50 years. I doubt she would get even 5 years..

They had already said 17 on the first three which was before they made the rearrest for the checks and fraud.

What???? They asked CA and GA to take a lie dectector test and they said they would and then changed their minds?

Ugghhh.... I think CA and GA NEED to take some lie dectector tests. We KNOW Casey is lying. We need to prove what THEY are lying about.

I can't wait to hear what info she has on the baby daddy........

Oh, and does anyone else HATE that NG has SO DARN many commercials? (or as my 4 yr old says Mc ker shuls!) LOL!

What is it going to take to find this girl. JHC

not if the judge ordered them to be served consecutively. then she could get a total of 50 years on the check frauds alone, right?

Will never happen, paper crimes like this are a joke. They'll add them up and she'll sit it out till they are paid. I agree with the earlier poster will never see 5 years even, maybe 18 months the most in some federal luxury spa.

Hmmm... it makes you wonder why they didn't want to take the lie detector test. I guess it could be because they are afraid that the test will come out inaccurate. I'm not too familar with Lie Detector tests besides the fact they can't be used in court, and what not.

a lie detector test can clear you in a heart beat if you are telling the truth- but if you are trying to hide even the smallest of things, it can totally be used against you. we all know why Casey would not want to take one, but George, Cindy and Lee not wanting to take one? My god, how can any of them sleep at night

I agree....It will gives them all the time in the world to prepare their case too.

I'm just saying I've never heard of anyone doing 50 years for passing a few bad checks.

Not just bad bad checks.
Stolen checks.
Forged checks... makes these felony charges!

If you want to clear yourself -- take the test... they said no..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tinas79
Back