Nancy Grace 9-11-08

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How long do we have to wait to find out, I wonder?

My guess is that they are loading the evidence up to the hilt before they announce the big M, if they do, because as it has been stated before they can't retry her on this and have to go big, go all the way, or nothing. HAVE to file early Nov. Which is also why I think they are loading all these theft charges on her. I think that she done peeved the LE by not talking and LE are sayin', "OH yeah??!" Which is also why JB is twitchin....

This whole family has issues. I wonder what happened in their past for the whole group to be whacko. On 20/20 they said that the family was classic Americana. This family is very far from being classsic Americana. What parents would allow their child to act they way that KC acts and then they bow down to her all of the time. I honestly can not believe they let her come home after what she has done.

They are not allowed in court, but they are a useful tool. Soemone who clears a lie detector will usually not be investigated any further by police which someone who fails can expect more LE in their lives.
I believe if it is stated by both LE and the participant before the testing is done...it certainly can be allowed in court. Let me check again on this.

Any last bit of sympathy I had for this family is now gone. Can anyone give me a good idea for a sign so I can do a little protesting over there this weekend? I actually was offended by the tombstone sign today and made up my mind that I was going to stay away.

you need to put this one on a poster. Someone made it over on the Where is Caylee tshirt thread:

[

High5copy-1.jpg

Unfortunately, for those kinds of charges, she likely would get very little jail time. They'd run them concurrently and it would be a matter of months, if even that...just my opinion.

But that's where they are getting it from. It's possible, but not propable.

Hoping and praying our feelings are correct!!!:praying:

Others may construe this to state we hope that Caylee is dead, as I had been accused of today, but I hope that justice will be served and Caylee will have a final resting place for the people who love her.

Do you know she has no prior record. No juvenile record? I don't think she just started doing this when Caylee disappeared.

Plus she will probably be convicted on the neglect and other charges first so she will have a criminal record. Which ever comes to trial first.

Does anyone else think it's a little odd that Nancy is bringing up the baby daddy now? She didn't reveal any new information. We've known about all these possible fathers for a long time.

NO I know that....someone said her phone was cut off for a high bill on those June dates...I was saying that i don't believe that is a fact. I am almost positive that her phone was cut off in July not June.
Yes, I read it wrong and changed my post accordingly. LOL Sorry.

Yes...And then that Judge would have to explain why he sentenced her to 50 years in prison for stealing a couple of thousand dollars.

It's a Non violent crime & she has no criminal record

Drug dealers, rapist & murderers get less time

I believe that she murdered Caylee & that she will eventually pay for that crime but she will NOT get 50 years or anywhere near it for these new charges

imo

chill....go read the article about it....50 is the max she could get on 10 charges. Doesn't mean she will.

This is the shortest hour that ever was! I wish NG was two hours long, today!

OMG, "Amazing Grace" on the pipes always makes me cry. Let alone with the beautiful family!:-(

I once had a boyfriend, a Manx, BTW, who played pipes, and wore a kilt.

no calls on Casey's phone from the 28-29th.. LP thinks they should ask Nate about that -- does he know where she was.. was her phone turned off? it had to have been.. she makes/gets 25-50 calls a day

IIR Then the car was ditched the 29th and Tony picks her up mid morning????? Could be something to this.

i'm thinking that the phone was cut off that day, and she either went into a store or called after hours and got her phone turned back on with promise of payment...
BTW... worked at cingular/at&t for 3 years, this happens on a daily basis, people not paying their bills, make a promise to pay and get their phones turned back on.

This is the shortest hour that ever was! I wish NG was two hours long, today!

OMG, "Amazing Grace" on the pipes always makes me cry. Let alone with the beautiful family!:-(

I once had a boyfriend, a Manx, BTW, who played pipes, and wore a kilt.

Manx! Loyal Isle of Man watcher!:blowkiss:

Yes, I do remember that, and Mark Klaas had nothing to hide. He was Polly's father and had nothing to do with her abduction. I wonder just what questions the Anthonys' are afraid of being asked ~ would the questions be just about Caylee's disappearance and aftermath, or could they include other questions about 'family' issues?

My best guess is that questions would probably include other family issues in order to get a handle on motivating factors. Certainly there would be questions about their participation in covering up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89
Back