Nancy Grace 9-11-08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Tragic??????????? KC has brought this on herself. She thinks she is going to get away with everything but they are stacking charges daily and I love it. She does not deserve to breath the same air as everyone else. Maybe it is the cop in me but people like her always loose in the end and when she does the smug smile on her face will finally have been wiped away. I can't wait for that day to come.:clap:

Smug smirks annoy the Hubris Gods!

you need to put this one on a poster. Someone made it over on the Where is Caylee tshirt thread:

[

High5copy-1.jpg

Is she " High - Fiving" that guy?

OMG

Who is it...LEE?

Being asked to take a polygraph and refusing to do so, might have been another motivating factor in Cindy and George hiring a criminal defense attorney for themselves.

Cindy and George Lawyered up in the very beginning....it was just kept quiet somehow.

It's in the documents. When the detective goes back to the house to look at the backyard again and finds a suspicious dent in the yard. (he took the soil) C & G had a lawyer with them then and there.

My best guess is that questions would probably include other family issues in order to get a handle on motivating factors. Certainly there would be questions about their participation in covering up.

I would love for CA to do test and see how she does since her story changes like the wind.

I agree, with no priors she'll be out in a couple of years if that or maybe even a ten year probation. I have a relative that embezzled over 20 thousand from a bank here in Texas and she got ten years probation, like I said paper crimes are a joke, non violent, no hard time ever.

I'm hoping the identity theft investigation results come out soon. There were 10,000 in internet purchases alone. Too many coincidences imo for it not to be her.

I have avoided all the 911 shows and am glad I had a place to run to...

You know what was really sad for me tonight? That NG spent 55 minutes on the case and gave the 911 victims the last 3 minutes of her show. JMO

One night wouldn't have hurt anyone to have those children of the victims be able to speak for 1 hour.

I am glad NG kept the pressure on KC & gave Caylee the true victim /the media attention she deserves! That poor baby is simply GONE!!!

She could have stolen or borrowed a cell phone from anyone living in that apartment. LE should get the cell phone records from all of them. I could see one of the guys forgetting their cell phone when they went to school and not even realizing she had used it.

IIRC, they did get her boyfriend's phone records.

Is she " High - Fiving" that guy?

OMG

Who is it...LEE?

Yes and that certainly is not the face of a mother worried about her child. I swear she makes me sick at my stomach.

fax or no fax,That was so funny watching NG and the camera goes to KC walking out in cuffs.

NG did a LOT of airing those piccies of her groping another girl, today, didn't she?

This whole family has issues. I wonder what happened in their past for the whole group to be whacko. On 20/20 they said that the family was classic Americana. This family is very far from being classsic Americana. What parents would allow their child to act they way that KC acts and then they bow down to her all of the time. I honestly can not believe they let her come home after what she has done.
Agree 100% with you. This family is not your average All American clan!

If she were my daughter, I would have made her talk long before this date!

chill....go read the article about it....50 is the max she could get on 10 charges. Doesn't mean she will.

I am so chill my toes are cold.....

I know what they are saying....She could get 50 years...

All I'm saying is ...

it is my opinion that she won't..

I am glad NG kept the pressure on KC & gave Caylee the true victim /the media attention she deserves! That poor baby is simply GONE!!!

Don't you understand that all the pressure isn't working? That's obvious. My thoughts here were not on the case but on the victims families of 911. NG has this case on every night.

Agree 100% with you. This family is not your average All American clan!

If she were my daughter, I would have made her talk long before this date!

Yeah, my daughter would sing like a bird!

You know what was really sad for me tonight? That NG spent 55 minutes on the case and gave the 911 victims the last 3 minutes of her show. JMO

One night wouldn't have hurt anyone to have those children of the victims be able to speak for 1 hour.

I am a New Yorker....I lived through 911 and went to the memorial today. It was beautiful and heart wrenching.

NG did nothing wrong by covering Caylee. She still needs to be found and mourned.

Did anyone noticed Casey's best Paris Hilton impression so far. The clip showing her walking to the car from her lawyer's office. She had the P.H. sunglasses, the pouty look on her face, and even the P.H. strut. Sorry, I am nota fan of Paris H., but I would think that Paris H. should be extremely offended!!!! Maybe Paris should sue her!! For the first time in my life, I would agree with Paris. I can't believe I just said that!!!!

There have been many beautiful tributes to the victims of 9 11 all day. Nancy stayed focused on Caylee....and she is EVERY bit as important as they were.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jess9976
Back