Nancy Grace 9-17 Show Description + Discussion.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Accomplice... My Questions, Thoughts!

Who was engaged to Casey and very close to her for 3 years?
Who quit the force right around the time all this happened?
Who got the "hell out of town"?
Who, standing by his silver truck, in an old interview said "Casey WAS a good mother, Caylee WAS a smart little girl"?
Who refused to answer the question whether or not he thought Casey was capible of harming Caylee?

Just Questions...

Why on earth - after all of that elaborate lying - would KC give her permission for LE to copy her computer and look at all of her "documentation", per transcript? Does that make any sense at all? Oh yeah, sense to the senseless....

Why on earth - after all of that elaborate lying - would KC give her permission for LE to copy her computer and look at all of her "documentation", per transcript? Does that make any sense at all? Oh yeah, sense to the senseless....

Those tapes are mind-blowing. I was wondering the same thing. It seemed like she was almost trying to be "helpful".

But why? And when he said he didn't, Casey said "YES YOU DO" like there would be a reason he did and to stop messing with her. So why?
Good question. I'll have to re-read Tony's interview to see if anything pops out at me. Lee may have called Tony to get any information he could about when he'd last seen Caylee, or he could have been calling to arrange to pick up whatever belongings Casey didn't have time to haul out with her.

Or maybe Casey had him call Tony to see if he was pissed off at her for leaving so abruptly before the game came on...

Accomplice... My Questions, Thoughts!

Who was engaged to Casey and very close to her for 3 years?
Who quit the force right around the time all this happened?
Who got the "hell out of town"?
Who, standing by his silver truck, in an old interview said "Casey WAS a good mother, Caylee WAS a smart little girl"?
Who refused to answer the question whether or not he thought Casey was capible of harming Caylee?

Just Questions...

Hey Renea, I've been looking for that interview for awhile---thanks for bringing it up do you have the link by any chace?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back