Nancy Grace 9-17 Show Description + Discussion.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noway
Since Casey's story is that Zanny the BS also watched JMH's son Z at the same time she was watching Caylee, maybe she is talking about him? The problem is that law enforcement interviewed JDH, not JMH ...

I don't believe much that comes out of this girl's mouth.

She said the JH who was helping her was JMH. The police interviewed JDH. I'm not saying they interviewed the wrong person. I'm just saying that it's one more little piece of the big lie puzzle Casey tells.

May have to modify this because it looks like the quote is going to be huge!

MH currently lives in CA. In his statement, he said he and CaA were communicating almost daily by phone or internet. His mom saw CaA at the Target Store 7/10 on Waterford Lakes. He also said about the time his mom saw her at Target, CaA told him she was coming to CA to tell him something that she had already told her mom and LA.

Florida family: JDH, MBH, and JDH II
Jr went to school w/CaA but hadn't seen her for years. Sr and MBH did not know CaA and did not answer their phone when her name showed up on their caller ID on 7/16/08. Jr. ran into CaA about 2-3 weeks prior to 7/16 at the Orlando Ale House.

then what was MH? were he and TonE both her "boyfriends"? I'm assuming neither of them knew about eachother? it sounds like from her myspace posts that she knew MH for a long time. and then she was also still sleeping with RM? oh lord...how did none of these guys know about eachother?

Tony was the one she was cooking, cleaning and doing laundry for. According to him, they discussed their "relationship" until the wee hours of the morning.

I think what went on with the LE Tony was just physical. I am not sure that either Casey or the LE Tony expected anyone to ever find out about it.

As far as the other guys, who knows? Maybe one was a backup plan if Casey needed to leave the state? Maybe another company when Tony was out of town? Maybe they were comforting arms or revenge during fights with Tony? Or back burners?

I just believe that the Tony she wants the number for, the "because he's my boyfriend" Tony is the guy she was crying to exes and friends about because he "didn't love her".

IMO

I can't tell if she's dumb and just very confident, or clever/smart but makes careless mistakes. For example, after Laci went missing and Scott KNEW all his calls with Amber were being recorded and she was cooperating with them, he still couldn't help but call her. even after his lawyer said, you idiot, stop talking to her!, he couldn't. Casey seems smart enough to pull off all these lying and stealing and basically being a con artist for years, yet she makes stupid mistakes like showing HER OWN DRIVERS LICENSE when she uses Amy's check at Target. to me that would seem like a mistake that a really dumb criminal would make - like looking straight up at the video camera when you're robbing a bank.

i know someone who is a pathological liar and he will stick to his lies to the end!!! even if you proove to him that you know he is lying, show him evidence, what have you, he will not sway. it is insane. and its frustrating.

This would have been around July 10. She could have been going to tell him WHAT. Something she told Lee and her mom.

NOT that Caylee was missing. That didn't happen until July 15.

MAYBE that he was Caylee's father. BUT that would mean that Lee and Cindy now know that the 'died before Caylee's birthday is a lie' and why not just come out with who the father is (after of course, letting him know).

I think she was going to tell him that it was something really important that she couldn't tell him over the phone and had to tell him in person. I think her plan was to tell him that he was the father, that Caylee was with her parents or the nanny. I think she was planning to just disappear to California when Cindy tracked her down. The result would have been no Caylee, no Casey and an abandoned car smelling of decomp.

I think she was going to tell him that it was something really important that she couldn't tell him over the phone and had to tell him in person. I think her plan was to tell him that he was the father, that Caylee was with her parents or the nanny. I think she was planning to just disappear to California when Cindy tracked her down. The result would have been no Caylee, no Casey and an abandoned car smelling of decomp.

Hmmm.. now that is an interesting thought. I wondered how this Mark guy would play into all of this.It seems to me there is "a story" behind the paternal father of Caylee that may be a key to this case IMO.

And WHICH Tony was she talking about? He date Tony or her "date" Tony in LE?
Good question...LE knows because LA gave the number. Hmmmm! It would be a big WOW if it was LE Tony 'cause that may have tipped off the boys at the station. But, why would LA know any of her bfs well enough to have their #s?

...and someone else to rip off.

I think it was probably another story like she had been abused (if you catch my drift)- something to sucker him in and explain it all. But, if that was the case, still not sure why she wouldn't have removed Caylee out of the house and taken her with her...unless she'd use the excuse that living in the barracks wasn't such a great idea with a 2 year old (jk...kind of). Yada, yada. Just thinking why she would have shared the info with her mother and brother, but not her father. Any which way, I'm sure it was just a story...plain and simple. I did, though, feel she would be inclined to leave...but it was pointed out to me that she wouldn't have waited the 31 days if that were the case. Good point.

If she had told him that he was the father I would think he would want to see Caylee or be a part of her life, or at least at some point. It just wouldn't explain to me how she could just write her off, it seems it would bring more attention to her.

If she had told him that he was the father I would think he would want to see Caylee or be a part of her life, or at least at some point. It just wouldn't explain to me how she could just write her off, it seems it would bring more attention to her.

She hadn't thought up that part yet. This was just an immediate plan to get out of town to a place as far away as possible where she could continue to leech off of someone.

I think it was probably another story like she had been abused (if you catch my drift)- something to sucker him in and explain it all. But, if that was the case, still not sure why she wouldn't have removed Caylee out of the house and taken her with her...unless she'd use the excuse that living in the barracks wasn't such a great idea with a 2 year old (jk...kind of). Yada, yada. Just thinking why she would have shared the info with her mother and brother, but not her father. Any which way, I'm sure it was just a story...plain and simple. I did, though, feel she would be inclined to leave...but it was pointed out to me that she wouldn't have waited the 31 days if that were the case. Good point.

She didn't share the information with her mother and brother, that was a lie too. She only wanted him to think that, because she did, it was the God's honest truth - who would lie to their parents about such an important thing.
I also wonder why she waited so long - maybe she didn't have the money, maybe he was not that agreeable to having her come out there. Maybe she was setting someone up to take the blame for Caylee and her disappearance.

I think that the reason that they didn't push her more about the obvious lies is that when LE tried to tell her that they knew she was lying, she just shut down and went to arguing that point. If you don't know, the way that you deal with pathological liars and psychos is that you pretend to buy into the lies, just a little. That way they feel the need to keep convincing you and they talk e.g. lie a little more. Sometimes it is the only way to keep them talking, you let them go and eventually they will start goig in cicles and back themselves into a corner.
Speaking from personal experience.

Too bad at the time LE didn't have you for a consultant; and in addition, I think if they had someone questioning who would have played empathetic to her point of view, they may have been able to get beyond her facade.

I asked yesterday when Nancy was going to ask about the police officers Casey had relations with and she did (you go NG with your fierce self!) I like her, she's so confrontive.

And WHICH Tony was she talking about? He date Tony or her "date" Tony in LE?

I'm thinking it was TR (the rookie cop) and not TL. I think she wanted to speak to her policeman friend/x-lover and not her boyfriend. TR might have been able to help her while behind bars (in her mind).

Yes. I agree with you. LP is hinting...

I have not read every post on this thread.
But...regarding Lee: Padilla said he got all those phone records from LEE!
Has anyone commented on this yet?
Help...........???

Wasn't she telling people that her parents were arguing with her and mean?
Maybe she told a boyfriend that they killed Caylee...

Maybe that is why she said her mother would never forgive her.

I was fascinated by last nights show, and I admit I have watched very few. LP is data dumping, I assume with the blessing of LE. I think he is trying to draw a line between his theory of an accomplice and Casey's brother Lee-did anyone else get this impression?

Was it RD who was discussing one particular alligator infested swamp or lake? I did not catch the name of it, but I started to think about this aspect when I was thinking about Casey's statements during her interviews.

Knowing how Casey speaks, and her repetition of how she knows Caylee is with someone, but she doesn't know exactly where-what if she did dump her remains in one of these lakes populated by alligators? We have read on these threads that alligators do not consume dead things-but did Casey know that?? And perhaps this is why she can confidently state over and over that she knows Caylee is with "someone."

Just a thought.

It almost seems that questions on the show were posed here first--there are some very profound thinkers.

I was a little peeved that Nancy cut off LP just as he started talking about a hotel he thinks Casey may have been at on the night of June 26th.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back