Nancy Grace 9-17 Show Description + Discussion.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Were the audio tapes all released on the same day??

Why was no confidentiality agreement signed between the Anthonys and the Padillas?

Do I remember correctly that it was Casey who refused to sign it? Bet she regrets that now...

LP could totally be on to something about Casey having an accomplice. If she ran out of gas then obviously she would have freaked out of the body was in her trunk. If someone needed to come get her then is it possible the person that came to get her helped dispose of the body so she didn't get in trouble. Could it have been the boyfriend?

Can't LP scan in those phone records and e-mail em on over to us???

Does LP have a book of info and he just drops a little at a time to keep in the media.
Yes... he said 2 weeks ago there was alot of info that would begin coming out every day.
One of his team, a woman, stayed with KC 24/7. And they were under no confidentiality binders.
So yes, Leonard does know alot I believe.

Hey mamad!!! What up U?? Been mostly lurkin... stay speechless a lot in this cluster youknowwhat.

Amen... It is hard to keep up with all the topics so I mostly lurk around and get in when I can...

It seems Nancy is running out of news lately.. lol. But I will say she is starting to cover more on her show. I wonder when/if she will start reporting other stories on the show,

Were the audio tapes all released on the same day??

Hey friend! :blowkiss:

As far as I know they were. NG keeps acting as if they are new... she did the same thing last night. :waitasec:

LP could totally be on to something about Casey having an accomplice. If she ran out of gas then obviously she would have freaked out of the body was in her trunk. If someone needed to come get her then is it possible the person that came to get her helped dispose of the body so she didn't get in trouble. Could it have been the boyfriend?
He's the one who picked her up at the car, but not until the late morning of the 27th.

The car could have been left the night before after the manager left for the day.

Since there are cameras all over the building, I'd be surprised if there isn't video showing exactly what happened when Casey pulled in.

He's speculating with theories but getting me more confused with each new one.

And I notice when he relates dates, he never says the month, heheh. I try to refer to my notes to remember which month he refers to.

good point rmls, but I believe it was a boyfriend

I just dont get that feeling about him. I could be way off but something tells me it was GA. Remember Casey told Tony that her father will take care of the car. Also, I don't think GA saw Casey & Caylee leave on the 16th which was just mentioned by LP. Why would GA lie about the day? Just MHO.

LP has his own opinions. He is entitled to them just like we are. :)

I wish I could put my opinion out there about LP on national TV!!!:bang:

Nancy must be really bored with this case to keep callin him back on her show. Why doesn't she cover a few other kids who are missing that the parents didn't kill?

Isn't Casey generous on that tape, to offer up her computer and phone logs... as if they weren't going to get them ANYWAY. dumb *ss

LP certainly knows more than we do. He's got the scoop. :)

Well .... LP has the phone records ... and LP has this theory that Casey had an accomplice to help her with the body .......... and LP sez that Casey made a heck of a lot of phone calls around the time her car was abandoned.

So maybe Nancy could ask LP who Casey was on the phone with during this crucial moment in LP's theory?

Apparently not. Instead, Nancy wants to beat this dead horse to death about there being no incoming call from the nanny just prior to Casey's arrest. Because this two month old revelation is Nancy's version of bombshell breaking news.

How about interrogating the 1 person that she actually got ahold of during the rash of phone calls.

Well .... LP has the phone records ... and LP has this theory that Casey had an accomplice to help her with the body .......... and LP sez that Casey made a heck of a lot of phone calls around the time her car was abandoned.

So maybe Nancy could ask LP who Casey was on the phone with during this crucial moment in LP's theory?

Apprently not. Instead, Nancy wants to beat this dead horse to death about there being no incoming call from the nanny just prior to Casey's arrest. Because this two month old revelation is Nancy's version of bombshell breaking news.

I agree! And If I could get through to NG 877-Nancy01, I would tell her myself!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megaera
Back