Nancy Grace - 9/18/08 - Thursday

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Are these phone calls or text messages? My bill lists them the same. Maybe she was sending a lot of text messages back and forth so it looks like a lot of calls.

the way at&t bills is they list the phone calls for that billing cycle and then they list the text messages for that billing cycle.

btw - i worked at cingular / at&t for 3 years

Maybe it is because I keep reaching the conclusion that one of the Anthony's are involved and I can't believe that any of them had anything to do with it... besides Casey of course. I just can't get CA's 911 call and how desperate she sounded and how on the jail conversations how LA didn't seem to believe anything Casey was saying.

Kristie, remember how strange that phone call was. Go back and listen to it. This was the call that others referred to as: Talking in code.:)

IMO the most telling tidbit tonight was LP saying his "female in the house" was now NOT going to talk to YM and the FBI (I know YM didn't go at the last minute - I just don't know took his place). Seems she now has a lawyer too - and that lawyer doesn't think it advantageous for her to talk to LE. hhhhmmmmmmm........what could she know that would get HER in trouble - its obviously something that the MINUTE she knew she should have called LE and didn't. So, what could that be......? hhhmmmmmmm......

I think that was the most important part of NG tonight!

Hey there friend Amity!!!!! Talk to you soon!

Knowing there was that female to watch over Casey, I remember thinking to myself that Casey would turn on the charm, make herself so sweet-sounding and naive.
At the time I felt there was no way that female would get the goods with Casey putting on her party manners.

Now that I hear about the female having a lawyer....wowza!
How I would have loved to be a fly on the wall in the Anthony kitchen when the female was there with Casey and Family.
Maybe she'll (female watching Casey) write a book and fill everyone in on the little details. :rolleyes:

Hiyas SwagBuddy!

i always found it odd, the second time casey was arrested, the security lady seemed to be very close to cindy.....they huged when casey was taken away.....to me, if nothing else is showed that she had had no remained netural in her job there at the home
She was probably not equipped to deal with a liar like KC

I remember LP saying she had to sign a confidentiality agreement. That could be the only issue standing in the way of her talking to LE.

I remember that as well however, when it comes to a crime like a possible murder how in the hell would this agreement hold up? Maybe it was worded something to the effect of the information would have to go through him [Baez] first? I don't know. It could be that she consulted counsel so that she would be protected prior to speaking to LE???

Geez, I wish LP would be just a little more clearer sometimes!

Hey HailleJade - OK let me try to concentrate and type properly.

My take on the security guard is that she has obviously heard something that could incriminate Casey and to protect herself, retained a lawyer. Said lawyer has advised herthat she can't talk to the FEDS before she talks to OSCO - which I thought LP mentioned that she would be doing tomorrow.

Or did I just dream that last part? He said something like, her interview couldn't happen today because she had to talk to the orLAHNdo coppers tomorrow. I could also be totally off base....

that makes sense. I am hoping that is it and she WILL be able to talk to LE. This whole thing needs to end and Caylee needs to be brought home!

Boston said:
Did we ever find out what happened to the script? I mean where is it & what did she do with it?

I bet she used it to write the two notes she left on her car when it ran out of gas.:loser:

Yes.........It is

I have a feeling the whole family is in this up to their eyeballs
ITA Their behavior is too off the wall. They lie at will about anything -= or in Cindy's case, they play drama queen to the max

Originally Posted by Shavaun
Where did she get NANNY ANYWAY? Affluent people have Nanny's. The rest of us in the world have babysitters.

Must be the Zani and Nanny book eh.

ITA!!!! How funny - wonder why she didn't throw Au Pair out there?

Hi Eva in Ca,

I caught that too when I first heard the tapes.
Only thing I could think of is that Casey was ticked at her grandparents for tattling on her about the checks.
Ya know, there are those people who always play the victim no matter whos fault.
Maybe Casey felt like a victim because grandma turned her in.
If grandma hadn't, there probably wouldn't have been any fight with Cindy and Casey to start this ball rolling.
Kinda like when I'm ticked at hubby....in a joking way I'll tell one of the kids "Tell YOUR father dinner is ready".
IMO, Casey referred to her grandparents the way she did because she was already ticked at them.

KC did in her own twisted way, probably was mad at them and did the "You aren't my grandparents anymore" (picture temper tantrum arms and legs stomping) ha ha

Love the hubby example. One I have used before!

i thought that the woman that LP had with Casey signed a confidentiality agreement. im pretty sure LP said that in the last chat.

also, if Lee talks to TP everyday, then why is LP saying all of these things about him? wouldnt that make Lee no longer want to talk with TP?

So the Anthonys can sue her.......ROFL.........

You can't hold back or refuse to give information to law enforcement because of a confidentiality agreement.

Are the Anthonys that STUPID? Nevermind, on second thought ..........Yes they are.

LOL! They are volunteer peacekeepers.. sorta like wannabe law enforcement without the guns.:crazy:
Who is covering their expenses. Being a volunteer is fine, but you still have to live - is it the FindCayleeAnthonyFund? How are they helping to find Caylee.

See, It's all about CASEY, never caylee.

Hey HailleJade - OK let me try to concentrate and type properly.

My take on the security guard is that she has obviously heard something that could incriminate Casey and to protect herself, retained a lawyer. Said lawyer has advised herthat she can't talk to the FEDS before she talks to OSCO - which I thought LP mentioned that she would be doing tomorrow.

Or did I just dream that last part? He said something like, her interview couldn't happen today because she had to talk to the orLAHNdo coppers tomorrow. I could also be totally off base....

What I heard him say was that because she hadn't talked to police before she left Orlando that the lawyer was advising her she could be charged with obstructing justice if she now talks and reveals whatever blockbuster info she has or something to that effect.

Sounds pretty ridiculous to me.

I just saw this show for the first time a week or two ago. Nancy Grace is the most annoying person on the face of the earth! Between her rudely interrupting people, and the commercials every 2 minutes, I am so frustrated by the time it's over, I'd like to slap her.:bang:
There's a little button that might help you - it's called on/off, If you hate her so much, why do you watch her?

What I heard him say was that because she hadn't talked to police before she left Orlando that the lawyer was advising her she could be charged with obstructing justice if she now talks and reveals whatever blockbuster info she has or something to that effect.

Sounds pretty ridiculous to me.

No, I can think of a few things that would fall into this category. Her attorney needs to speak with LE and the FBI first - get "deals" on the table (well not really a deal but more like an "understanding" so that she (BG) doesn't have any trouble) - ya know what I mean?

But I can think of some, yes.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jax’sgramma
Back