Nancy Grace - 9/18/08 - Thursday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
man she makes a phonecall a minute all the time, so flurry of calls...eh! every minute, a phonecall!!!

Oh- I just noticed the Or-lawn-do thing from LP! I didn't know what you guys were talking about before. Too funny- I think I will refer to it as such from now on- I like it! It classes the place up a bit!

Of course KC never worried about paying her cell phone bill. She either drove her parents crazy until they paid it, or she stole the money to pay for it!

On another note, I stopped today to think about GA and CA and I want to admit that I wouldn't wish this on someone I hated. As a parent, this has to be the worst possible thing to have to be a part of, and I didn't feel "sorry" for them. More like, I hope for their sake some kind of closure is in sight. Yes, KC could help bring that to fruition if she told the truth but I still hope this nightmare ends for them. No matter how much of a Bruja I am I wouldn't want to be in their shoes.

All my heartbreak goes to baby Caylee.

Back to NG. She needs to up the records or stop teasing!! OMG, how many calls can come into a cell or go out of a cell phone in one minute??? Geez.

OOH, LP mentions the book with Zanny the Nanny.

RIP OFF RIP OFF .. maybe LE should read here

Didn't Casey tell the 911 operator there were "at least a dozen" protesters there? Correct me if I'm wrong but I only saw 5 people.

She just might be capable of a fib here or there. :rolleyes:

801am..802am...803am...804am...805am...806am on 6/9 goes on that way all day. that's the only day they scanned down on camera

OT. My cat is stuck in a black berry bush. I cant get him out =(

Ok there DR. we don't give a rats A$$ why she is doing what she is doing, we just want to know where Caylee is. You can go and help her once she gets to the big house and get to know her there.

I think it should be noted that Casey neglected to tell the 911 operator that her mother was running around the driveway with a "Baseball Bat" (i.e. weapon) in her hand.

The operator asked her twice if anyone had any weapons & she said no - She must have seen it

Hey, are you calling Casey a liar?:waitasec: lol

Where did she get NANNY ANYWAY? Affluent people have Nanny's. The rest of us in the world have babysitters.

Must be the Zani and Nanny book eh.

Casey kept telling the 911 operator that she would stay on the line, then she hung up. Every word that comes out of her mouth is a lie!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back