Nancy Grace - 9/18/08 - Thursday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I did not see George and Cindy both 'hit' as Casey says!
Thats' because they weren't. The closest they came was the woman who grabbed George's shirt. I think Cindy told her to tell the cops that they were hit - makes a better case of lies imo

I'll tell you what KC thinks FAST...when she was asked if anyone else would take Caylee to the Dr. and she said "NO, the only people on the list are me and my parents"...Actually anyone can take your child to the Dr...My pedi would see my daughter or son if someone else took them. There is an emergency contact list but that is for an emergency. She sooooo has an answer for anything. She also frustrates me when she starts her answer with part of the question asked when given a simple YES or NO question.

Exactly! And if Nancy'd shut her big fat trap once in a while, these panelists could give us some interesting insights.

Right before, the defense lawyers were trying to explain just how shot, how lost, how unhinged Casey is, and all Nancy could do is interrupt them to talk about the criminal law insanity standard.

but casey still knows right from wrong.........she has to have a attachment disorder, where she just does not emotionally attach as we would.......she has lived a life in which she uses people, and when she is done she just walks away from the situation. this is partly due to her socially unacceptable behavior.........she had to learn to justify her own actions, otherwise she would always be in the wrong.

Thats' because they weren't. The closest they came was the woman who grabbed George's shirt. I think Cindy told her to tell the cops that they were hit - makes a better case of lies imo

She overly exagerrates EVERYTHING..and is so drama-fied..I can't stand it.

I really wish Nancy would call the Anthony's out (on a daily basis) about not releasing a sketch of "Zanny the nanny" and her "sister Sam". It seems to me that that is a clear indication that they know KC is lying.

Why not release the sketch??? If you want people to get off their azz and look for an ALIVE Caylee- then tell us who to look for-- give us a description!! Release a sketch!! Or admit that everything your daughter has brought forth in this case is a lie.

51aVWjIG37L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

51T7HJK5MTL._SL500_BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_OU01_AA240_SH20_.jpg

2 covers.

Ive been trying since 10AM. I am waiting for hubby help.

Give that woman immunity and have her talk

Oh-Oh........the female security lady's attorney isn't going to let her talk about what Casey said to her about Caylee.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tabitha Darden 3
Back