Nancy Grace - 9/18/08 - Thursday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
To be perfectly fair, I don't know how the A's are living with this. All I can think of is that we can't possibly know what LE has found out or what they are going to do. These folks have a world of hurting on the way. My guess is that they didn't have anything to do with Caylee's death and that they are still in denial.
They are beupmd demial. Both parents have made statements that admit they know there was a body in that trunk. So they know.

RD no converstations with LE while in OrLAHndo..not smart enough to keep up with her own lies..doesn't know why LA gave RD the phone records.

I really wish Nancy would call the Anthony's out (on a daily basis) about not releasing a sketch of "Zanny the nanny" and her "sister Sam". It seems to me that that is a clear indication that they know KC is lying.

Why not release the sketch??? If you want people to get off their azz and look for an ALIVE Caylee- then tell us who to look for-- give us a description!! Release a sketch!! Or admit that everything your daughter has brought forth in this case is a lie.
Yes, isn't it ironic there's no sketch or photo of Z, and what about a license plate # for the car she supposedly used to abduct Caylee? Casey didn't seem to have a problem remembering the SUV from last night! :mad:

Double Trouble scared I think is what it's called....the book

OMG

This is crazy!

Did Casey ever tell anyone what she did with this "Script" that ZG allegedly gave her?

Was it typed or hand written - Where is it?

I know it doesn't exist but what did she say she did with it?

If she still had it wouldn't that evidence help prove her innocence

Lets stop interviewing the same old people about the same old thing.. lets INVESTIGATE SOMETHING NG !!!!

I missed that...What book is he talking about?

Is there an actual childrens book with a character "Zanny the Nanny"?

I

Yes there is. It's called Double Double Trouble or something like that, and in it the character in it has a nanny named Zanny. Zanny the Nanny.

I'll find something else on it. hold on

It's called "Double Trouble Squared"

You can read about it here:

Double Trouble Squared

Those phone records don't match to the info she gave to the LE.
I can't imagine!:crazy:

Did you see the amount of paperwork for all of her phone calls!
My gosh!
Looks like Scott Peterson's phone records. There are about 50 pages just from Nov 20 until Laci went missing.

The video from the nursing home on fathers day confirms that Caylee was alive on the 15th but do the 400 page doc. contain any verification from the staff or any other witnesses that they saw Caylee there that day?

I'm just wondering because the date stamp on any video can be altered.

I'm not sure if you are just talking about the home video, but I thought I heard on NG or read somewhere that the nursing home nurses verified that she was there as well as they were caught on security cameras and that Cindy signed in along with Caylee.

She overly exagerrates EVERYTHING..and is so drama-fied..I can't stand it.

If anything ever happened and I needed media attention Nancy Grace is one person I would want on my side, certianly not against me. WHy would she take up for KC, CA or GA????

LP- LA's credibility down the tubes about him not wanting parents and himself in polygraph.

wow LA back to July 3rd, that is date CA made that My Space posting and pavers put down next day

July 3 - Lee went out looking for Casey. Lee talked Geo. and Cindy into refusing the lie detector tests.

They have something good in thier back pockets... imo

Does anyone else think LP keeps adding on to his stories? I am finding it harder and harder to believe him when I think back to all he has said.

If anything ever happened and I needed media attention Nancy Grace is one person I would want on my side, certianly not against me. WHy would she take up for KC, CA or GA????

Look at the post I quoted....I was talking about KC exagerrating and being drama-fied!:blowkiss: I love NG or I wouldn't watch!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reporter-C.Lin
Back