Nancy Grace - 9/19/08 - Friday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sometimes, a person can be acquainted with someone but I wouldn't say they are "girlfriends". Girlfriend implies an intimate friendship, where they confide things to each other. I don't get the impression that KC has those types of female friends.

Ya gotta love it when NG is about to spar with the defense lawyers and talks about "unleashing the attorneys,"as if there were a pack of rabid pit bulls! :crazy:
With or without lipstick? :D

Possible Fathers:

Jesus O
Jesse G (DNA proves he isn't)
Brandon S
Mark H
Friend of Lees from Tennessee (Jeremy?)
Security Guard at Universal
Someone whose parents she hasn't seen since childhood

Recent "hook ups":

Tony L
Tony R
Riccardo M
2 other cops (unknown)

WOW, can you imagine??? And this is all we know about. My gosh!!!!! Thanks for compiling "the list".

Does Mike H live on or off base?
Can someone just move in with a soldier?
No red tape?

What did she tell the police? "Material things".

Guess that means clothes, makeup, jewelry - you know, necessities.

Here's another possible theory - if MH is in the service, he may not have wanted Casey to come out immediately if he was scheduled to go on maneuvers or training or some assignment, forcing Casey to postpone her escape.
Well, I can't see her going out to California to visit him at the base, and there sure doesn't look like anyplace else around there when I just checked the map! Who knows though what she had in mind. :waitasec:

Didn't Amy say that she went online to check her bank balance AFTER Cindy told her Casey had been stealing money from the family?

Casey may have been thisclose to getting away with it.

She must be fuming.

:woohoo:
Yeppers - she sure did. As soon as CA had dropped her (AH) off - AH got online and IIRC AH had posted a "scathing" message about finding out how a close friend of hers had cleaned her out but that wasn't the worst - her kid had been missing ......

I said a few weeks back - I would like to know how much money KC had on her - or if she had any tucked away in a bank somewhere - or a plane ticket to Calif. If no ticket - last minute seats are pricey esp. cross country - she would have needed a whole lotta money.

I remember reading that she did too! Also, I thought that it was the Prosecution that asked the passport question, not Baez.

???

I'm pretty sure it was Baez questioning GA. I'll have to look and see.

I agree. She had quite a few girlfriends but its also true that she wasn't hanging around them much from early June on...

I found it interesting in the 400 pager that the only female in the Tony L group who was questioned, didn't think that everything was ok with Casey and her daughter:

"Mrs Kissh feels that Ms. Anthony had a lack of attention or care towards Caylee." (Part 2 - Page 37)

Mrs Kissh is/was Clint's girlfriend at the time. There is no other information about her interview in the documents but I'm interested to see/hear what she had to say.

This is from a who's who list on another site that someone compiled about her.

Kissh,M. – Acquaintance of Casey. Met her through her boyfriend Clint who is a close friend of Tony Lazzaro’s. Last saw Casey and Caylee June 10, 11, or 12, 2008, at Tony’s apartment. Saw Casey June 20, 2008, at Tony’s apartment. Casey told her Caylee was with her nanny, who was a friend of hers, but never mentioned the nanny’s name. Casey had mentioned that Caylee’s father was deceased. Casey lived with her parents, but her parents had moved out of the house in early July. Casey worked at Universal Studios. Ms. Kissh felt that Casey had a lack of attention toward Caylee.

Thanks. I remember reading those comments but I thought she was talking about MH in California. I'll do some digging to find out what I want to see.

Myspace convos took place between February and April...2007 or 2008.

I believe this too. If a thread hasn't already been started on the topic I propose starting one entitled: "Has Lee Joined the Dark Side?"

I hope LE is doing a good job of following him. At this point I would not put it past him to move to a better place (i.e. body) or destroy evidence.

What has happened to him since the days of the first jail call home...so sad.

Joined the dark side? His license plate is like Vader05, right? :)

I know this is going backwards a little bit, but I did notice that there was no interaction on a lot of the videos where Caylee is being filmed by herself with no one else around. I have a feeling that KC was doing those and it sure screams to me volumes how dis-attached (is that a word?) she was to little Caylee. That baby seems to look at the camera strangely at times and even seems to beg for some reaction to the person taking those videos. She knew something we didn't. That bothers me A LOT. When CA said she and Caylee were going on a little vacation "to bond", I knew something was up. How can your baby be almost 3 year old and you're not bonded yet???? That would have been a huge red flag to me and I wouldn't have let her out of my sight especially if I were seriously looking for possible custody of my grandaughter. It baffles me as to how this family could have trusted the baby WITH KC. They must have had some apprehension, don't you think?

This is from a who's who list on another site that someone compiled about her.

Kissh,M. – Acquaintance of Casey. Met her through her boyfriend Clint who is a close friend of Tony Lazzaro’s. Last saw Casey and Caylee June 10, 11, or 12, 2008, at Tony’s apartment. Saw Casey June 20, 2008, at Tony’s apartment. Casey told her Caylee was with her nanny, who was a friend of hers, but never mentioned the nanny’s name. Casey had mentioned that Caylee’s father was deceased. Casey lived with her parents, but her parents had moved out of the house in early July. Casey worked at Universal Studios. Ms. Kissh felt that Casey had a lack of attention toward Caylee.

Interesting MD. Thanks!

Yeah. GA said it was maybe an animal that she hit. CA said somebody else put a dead body in there.

I get SOOO torqued when strangers put dead bodies into my trunk.

And then take it out again lest the girl's parents find it when they pick up the car from the tow yard. What a polite gentleman/woman!

Does Mike H live on or off base?
Can someone just move in with a soldier?
No red tape?

If MH lives off base, he can have someone live with him as long as he isn't violating the terms of his lease (with the apt complex or wherever he lives/lived). The govt pays an allowance (BAH) to the military member each month based on location and married or single status.

FWIW, my husband is military and I moved in with him before we were married.

I suspect KC had prepared a special lie for MH. Perhaps Caylee died from a horrible disease and it wouldn't be okay to ever talk to the Grandparents about it because they were SO devastated. But KC really needs to move to Calif. to get away from it all. She was about to hit up MH for travel money, I'll bet. "Universal will reimburse." Do you think she knew that guys in the lower ranks usually have to live in the barracks?

Is anyone really surprised that LA lies also? The whole family has a huge problem, obviously. Where do you think KC got her crazy from? I think they lie so much that they don't even know the truth. They all live in CaseyWorld. But that doesn't mean they are all guilty, just nuts. I was going to suggest a brain scan for KC but it looks like they all have that allergy to the truth.

I hope the female bodyguard actually KNOWS something and isn't wanted to just testify that KC wasn't upset about the air samples.

Sometimes, a person can be acquainted with someone but I wouldn't say they are "girlfriends". Girlfriend implies an intimate friendship, where they confide things to each other. I don't get the impression that KC has those types of female friends.

Well Kristine C claimed to be her best friend when she contacted LE. She is the one that was at the Anthony's during those first jail calls. Kristine is the one that cried on the phone about Caylee.She said that Casey and Caylee had been to her house and had gone for walk at Lake Underhill Park between 6-8:30 p.m. on June 12 or June 13

Annie is in photos with KC all over the place. I'm not taking up for KC by any means and yes she had more guy "friends" than girls BUT she did appear to have a few close girlfriends. I think it would be unfair to say that she didn't have ANY as NG stated tonight.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChriNBelusk0
Back